@brettvsgodzilla Plays really well and it was too one of my favourite PS2 games back then I remember buying it and getting Need for Speed Underground 2, The Suffering 1.
Checked on PSN store its £90 they want for it but doesnt say about the 60fps patch I hope thats free at least and I wonder if they will remove the older version links to DLC or something
I've no interest at all to be honest I was there when it first came out and there for 2 and 3 to finish well what should have been the prefect ending. I've tried 4 for like 1hr and I couldn't understand what the F was going on
I have the MCC on PC that plays fine I'll stick to that
@NishimaruX I am playing Part 1 now but on PS5 I'm on chapter 9 wall market and oh my god I agree what they have done is unbearable
Original was quick and simple get this get that and that's it rescue Tifa, this remake omg it's soo annoying a drag. Doing the side quest for the materia shop keeper to get the vending machine if you don't have a certain level materia you don't get the best item wtf in the original it was pay to sleep and at night pay 200 gil to get the item and your done.
Then you have to battle in a 4 fights to win to get the dress, then Johnny comes out of nowhere just omg I couldn't bare it
Love how my comment was deleted because I mentioned Unreal Stutter Engine 5 and it will probably need ore ram/VRAM to play have you seen the broken oblivion remaster
A new bug last night click on any of the dotted boxes to expand the lost of recommended games or go to the Halo C.E remake evolved would loop back to the home screen
The dashboard is awful I wish they would move at the crap to the MS store section and let me have a nice clean home screen
It's the same games at the same prices just like Steam, though the FF7 Remake is cheaper than PS has ever been and you get it as a Play Anywhere title as well
I'm gutted about 2 weeks I got it on PS5 for £15.38 and this is £14 and you get it on PC, Console and Cloud (GP sub required) I love Xboxs Play Anywhere system I'm gutted because I would have gotten on this. But I have Part 2 on PS5 disc so I got it on that since I had played it through PS+ last year
I loved it at first my partner got me it for my birthday when it came out for PS3, but as soon as it went outside of the Animus and started doing it more and more I was getting annoyed and bored because it was breaking the pace of the game.
The sailing and the setting were perfect really was but then to take it all away for ages to be outside in their main office, going around people's desk grabbing little figures FFS I ended up quitting. Black Flag and AC3 put me off the games ever since AC3 on PS3 was awful because the control entry lag and Framerate was poor
Since they took it all out I'm now interested but when it's on sale but it will be on DISC
GamePass Essential is awful I mean you get better games on PS+ and that's slightly more now I think. But it doesn't hardly have anything for even my kids to play
@Banjo- Sony doesn't own blu-ray it was a group of companies Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, LG, and Pioneer who all made it and they can't stop anyone using blu-ray
@carlos82 Wasnt just Spencer though was it, Sarah Bond was also there and she just vanished off the face of the company, her so called This is an Xbox was wiped. Matt Booty was also in the trio and he's managed to keep his job
This is going to seriously raise the prices for used games now CEX will capitalise on this now and start putting up prices for PS4 and PS5 games and if Xbox doesn't come out with anything then it's definitely going to happen.
Looks I'll be starting my used collection again for PS4 if there is a PS5 version out on disc, I will be getting my PS3 fixed soon as well and still have an Xbox 360 and switch.
@Balaam_ couldn't you delete them on Xbox 360 though, but in have to agree just deleting them if you don't plan on playing o would definitely want
Quake 4 😡😡😡 my friend left the disc in his 360 I signed in to my account and because he had auto disc play on it automatically started the game and put the list on my account I was fuming
This is coming from a man who is running Sony and coming off the back of Jim Ryan who was also pushing for live service. Spent £400 million on Concord which was axed after 2 weeks, over paid for Bungie at £3.7 billion then took on another £768 million loss from Bungie. Then when asked about Destiny 3 was told it would cost £500 million and they wasn't prepared to do that.
Why can't they just do a proper list of play this level on any difficulty to enjoy the story and maybe kill so many and triple grenade kill stuff like that.
The I've always said difficulty ones should be in a sub list that don't effect the main list or trophies especially Sony's trophies list system. I know this doesn't have online but online trophies should also be under a sub list
Whatever they are thinking it's not to benefit the consumer that's for sure, but to benefit themselves, AMD and any company that wants to advertise on it as well because even now netflix and prime have ad based subs even though the make billions a year.
Upscaling will be used hugely for it as they will do a mid range GPU and probably just slightly higher than that. I can see 16GB RAM/Mid Range GPU like a 5070 12GB, then a high end 32GB ram/5080 16GB type product but again upscaling used a lot. Probably all 1TB storage as well and offer cloud storage as an extra but price for that is added to the console for a small amount per account like we have now for saves 2GB.
GamePass will maybe increase that per month if they are going to push for backwards compatibility games, and your saves from this gen. Cloud gaming will be another big step as well even though Xcloud is still is beta form and isn't that brilliant
@Banjo- Play anywhere is absolutely brilliant for me as a GamePass premium sub, but I also keep an eye on loaded.com formally CDkeys as they sell Xbox games cheap and if they are play anywhere I buy them because sometimes I can't get on the Xbox due to main TV being occupied
But she gave all the audience in that show a free one of the 25th Special edition lol
As for Helix it will probably be a mid range GPU that will have and rely heavily on upscaling methods as Sony will be in the same boat, Storage and VRAM/RAM are the main issues here
Negativity in the comments just proves how much the world has falling into such miserable *****, end of the day who cares I say bring back E3 but that will never happen
The only issue I have is they are influencers I would have prefered normal xbox fans especially those how may have not got an XSX yet
I'm all for it I really am I'm very very hyped for Xbox right now it's been my console of choice for months since I signed back to GP Premium.
I don't expect many 3rd party exclusives not in this money market, I'm still skeptical about where they are going though because it wasn't long before my XSX was gathering dust
@NeoRatt It would be 2TB I'm sure but with DRAM pricing and availability now been swallowed by Jensen/Altmans AI ***** it could be 1TB. If it's 2TB that will definitely add to pricing alone with VRAM/RAM but then again it could be they've had these machines already built with no covers and then made up the see through green and added it so the systems are already paid for
I was actually shocked that E-Day is exclusive and then go on to announce another one, is this a test I wonder to test the waters of the Xbox pure fanbase that have been voicing it
Id go on record and say they will seriously push for upscaling like look at maybe a decent price GPU and VRAM to cut costs, as well as RAM since Nvidia has basically swallowed it all with partners
They should patch the online achievements and delete them off the list since you can't earn them anymore why I've always said online achievements should be under a sub section away from the main list
Would like to see announcements of new games coming in the next 2 years for XSX and maybe some IPs in its huge portfolio that haven't seen light of day for years
She hasn't done anything really the GP proce drop I don't think was anything to do with her at all more like investors panicked and demanded something be done. The stuff they have announced like achievements changes etc is nothing but a joke why because they've never had to announce such things before.
I don't recall on Xbox 360 they ever posting about changing how they unlock with a different sound until it was found out or a system update was released and people found out then
Comments 279
Re: Talking Point: What Have You Bought In The Xbox Summer Sale 2026?
@brettvsgodzilla Plays really well and it was too one of my favourite PS2 games back then I remember buying it and getting Need for Speed Underground 2, The Suffering 1.
PS2 was mh favourite generation
Re: Talking Point: What Have You Bought In The Xbox Summer Sale 2026?
Mercenaries 1 (original Xbox) £4.49
Even runs at 60fps and plays great has some pop in but plays just as good as it did in 2000s, just wish it had achievements
Thing is the games are always on sale every time they do one
Re: Talking Point: So, Are You Getting The Premium Upgrade For Halo: Campaign Evolved?
I've been watching some vids it looks too shiny
Re: Xbox Store Quietly Leaks 'Major' Upgrade For Ghost Recon Wildlands
Checked on PSN store its £90 they want for it but doesnt say about the 60fps patch I hope thats free at least and I wonder if they will remove the older version links to DLC or something
Re: Xbox Store Quietly Leaks 'Major' Upgrade For Ghost Recon Wildlands
About time it's been putting me off the 30fps since I've been playing on PC 60fps+ hopefully comes to ps5 can't see you having to buy it though
Re: The Validity Of Consoles May Face A 'Real Test' Amid Rising Prices, Says Ex-Xbox Boss
@RadioHedgeFund Couldn't agree more graphics are not everything
Re: The Validity Of Consoles May Face A 'Real Test' Amid Rising Prices, Says Ex-Xbox Boss
Microsoft are one of the reasons why hardware components are like they are along with Nvidia and AMD
Re: Talking Point: So, Are You Getting The Premium Upgrade For Halo: Campaign Evolved?
I've no interest at all to be honest I was there when it first came out and there for 2 and 3 to finish well what should have been the prefect ending. I've tried 4 for like 1hr and I couldn't understand what the F was going on
I have the MCC on PC that plays fine I'll stick to that
Re: Two Final Fantasy Remakes Discounted To Their Lowest Prices Ever On Xbox
@NishimaruX I am playing Part 1 now but on PS5 I'm on chapter 9 wall market and oh my god I agree what they have done is unbearable
Original was quick and simple get this get that and that's it rescue Tifa, this remake omg it's soo annoying a drag. Doing the side quest for the materia shop keeper to get the vending machine if you don't have a certain level materia you don't get the best item wtf in the original it was pay to sleep and at night pay 200 gil to get the item and your done.
Then you have to battle in a 4 fights to win to get the dress, then Johnny comes out of nowhere just omg I couldn't bare it
Re: Two Fallout Remasters Announced By Bethesda In Massive New Roadmap
Love how my comment was deleted because I mentioned Unreal Stutter Engine 5 and it will probably need ore ram/VRAM to play have you seen the broken oblivion remaster
Re: Longer Gamertags Are Now Available For Everyone, Plus 11 Other New Xbox Features
A new bug last night click on any of the dotted boxes to expand the lost of recommended games or go to the Halo C.E remake evolved would loop back to the home screen
The dashboard is awful I wish they would move at the crap to the MS store section and let me have a nice clean home screen
Re: Xbox Summer Sale 2026 Now Live, 2000+ Games Discounted
It's the same games at the same prices just like Steam, though the FF7 Remake is cheaper than PS has ever been and you get it as a Play Anywhere title as well
Re: Two Final Fantasy Remakes Discounted To Their Lowest Prices Ever On Xbox
I'm gutted about 2 weeks I got it on PS5 for £15.38 and this is £14 and you get it on PC, Console and Cloud (GP sub required) I love Xboxs Play Anywhere system I'm gutted because I would have gotten on this. But I have Part 2 on PS5 disc so I got it on that since I had played it through PS+ last year
I still prefer the original
Re: Multiple Old Xbox Games Are Suddenly Getting Millions Of Views On Social Media
As interest peaks the price of these games will go up so if your into older titles now's the time to buy
Re: Poll: What Do You Think Of Assassin's Creed Black Flag In General?
I loved it at first my partner got me it for my birthday when it came out for PS3, but as soon as it went outside of the Animus and started doing it more and more I was getting annoyed and bored because it was breaking the pace of the game.
The sailing and the setting were perfect really was but then to take it all away for ages to be outside in their main office, going around people's desk grabbing little figures FFS I ended up quitting. Black Flag and AC3 put me off the games ever since AC3 on PS3 was awful because the control entry lag and Framerate was poor
Since they took it all out I'm now interested but when it's on sale but it will be on DISC
Re: Five Games Are Confirmed For Xbox Game Pass In August 2026 So Far
GamePass Essential is awful I mean you get better games on PS+ and that's slightly more now I think. But it doesn't hardly have anything for even my kids to play
Re: Xbox Summer Sale 2026 'Teaser' Now Live, 300+ Games Discounted
The sales are the same all the time
Re: Xbox Sends Out Brief Statement Regarding 'Inaccurate' id Tech Reports
Sounds to me this is damage control
Re: Rumour: Xbox Still Evaluating Whether Project Helix Will Support Physical Discs
@Banjo- Sony doesn't own blu-ray it was a group of companies Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, LG, and Pioneer who all made it and they can't stop anyone using blu-ray
Re: 'It's A Franchise We Love' - Toys For Bob Keen To Work With Xbox On Banjo-Kazooie Game
Yes make it exclusive as well
Re: Rumour: Xbox Still Evaluating Whether Project Helix Will Support Physical Discs
Xbox could do a retaliation video for playing a disc game into a drive (short) like Sony did for the PS4 when sharing games
Re: Three Aims Detailed By Asha Sharma For The 'Most Significant Restructure In Xbox History'
@carlos82 Wasnt just Spencer though was it, Sarah Bond was also there and she just vanished off the face of the company, her so called This is an Xbox was wiped. Matt Booty was also in the trio and he's managed to keep his job
Re: As PlayStation Announces The End Of Disc-Based Releases, Will Xbox Follow Suit?
This is going to seriously raise the prices for used games now CEX will capitalise on this now and start putting up prices for PS4 and PS5 games and if Xbox doesn't come out with anything then it's definitely going to happen.
Looks I'll be starting my used collection again for PS4 if there is a PS5 version out on disc, I will be getting my PS3 fixed soon as well and still have an Xbox 360 and switch.
Re: Another Call Of Duty Game Is Gearing Up For Xbox Game Pass
Wish they would put the old ones on like CoD3 I loved that story to that game
Re: Four New Console Features Begin Rolling Out Today For Xbox Insiders (June 24)
@Balaam_ couldn't you delete them on Xbox 360 though, but in have to agree just deleting them if you don't plan on playing o would definitely want
Quake 4 😡😡😡 my friend left the disc in his 360 I signed in to my account and because he had auto disc play on it automatically started the game and put the list on my account I was fuming
Re: Sony Issues Statement Announcing 'Significant' Job Cuts At Bungie
This is coming from a man who is running Sony and coming off the back of Jim Ryan who was also pushing for live service. Spent £400 million on Concord which was axed after 2 weeks, over paid for Bungie at £3.7 billion then took on another £768 million loss from Bungie. Then when asked about Destiny 3 was told it would cost £500 million and they wasn't prepared to do that.
Hulst is an idiot and should have gone ages ago
Re: Full List Of Xbox Achievements Revealed For Halo: Campaign Evolved
Why can't they just do a proper list of play this level on any difficulty to enjoy the story and maybe kill so many and triple grenade kill stuff like that.
The I've always said difficulty ones should be in a sub list that don't effect the main list or trophies especially Sony's trophies list system. I know this doesn't have online but online trophies should also be under a sub list
Re: Eight Games Are Leaving Xbox Game Pass In Late June 2026
I had Premium for a few months but cancelled for a while because I don't have time to play games at the moment. But it's far better than PS+ I think
Re: Xbox's New Startup Animation Is Now Live For Everyone, Plus Four Other New Features
@carlos82 Me too but my LG TV has a thing were you have to wait 10 seconds while it initiates the HDMI ports and Streaming apps
Re: 'We'll Start To See Radically Different Business Models' - Xbox Boss Talks Future Of Consoles
Whatever they are thinking it's not to benefit the consumer that's for sure, but to benefit themselves, AMD and any company that wants to advertise on it as well because even now netflix and prime have ad based subs even though the make billions a year.
Upscaling will be used hugely for it as they will do a mid range GPU and probably just slightly higher than that. I can see 16GB RAM/Mid Range GPU like a 5070 12GB, then a high end 32GB ram/5080 16GB type product but again upscaling used a lot. Probably all 1TB storage as well and offer cloud storage as an extra but price for that is added to the console for a small amount per account like we have now for saves 2GB.
GamePass will maybe increase that per month if they are going to push for backwards compatibility games, and your saves from this gen. Cloud gaming will be another big step as well even though Xcloud is still is beta form and isn't that brilliant
Re: Asha Sharma Discusses Why Xbox Decided To Bring Back Exclusives
@Banjo- Play anywhere is absolutely brilliant for me as a GamePass premium sub, but I also keep an eye on loaded.com formally CDkeys as they sell Xbox games cheap and if they are play anywhere I buy them because sometimes I can't get on the Xbox due to main TV being occupied
Re: Xbox Game Pass Lost 'Millions' Of Subscribers Following October 2025 Price Increase
Id rather they remove the Fortnite crap and stuff and lower it even more I don't play those games
It was the CEOs fault because he needed more money to fund their AI *****
Re: Microsoft Aims To Ensure Scalpers Don't Ruin Xbox Series X25 Release
@scorpioMKD DRAM is the issue with RAM as well all DRAM storage is bought up for DATA centers they dont care for anything else
Re: Xbox CSO Says Console Demand Is Outstripping Supply Amidst A 'Crisis' For Component Prices
But she gave all the audience in that show a free one of the 25th Special edition lol
As for Helix it will probably be a mid range GPU that will have and rely heavily on upscaling methods as Sony will be in the same boat, Storage and VRAM/RAM are the main issues here
Re: Xbox Fans Go Wild As Asha Sharma Gives Free Consoles To Everyone At FanFest LA
Negativity in the comments just proves how much the world has falling into such miserable *****, end of the day who cares I say bring back E3 but that will never happen
The only issue I have is they are influencers I would have prefered normal xbox fans especially those how may have not got an XSX yet
Re: Poll: How Would You Grade The Xbox Games Showcase 2026?
@Blastfemur They announced them far too early and thats the issue with those 2 games it's probably just come out of pre production
Re: Xbox First-Party Title 'Clockwork Revolution' Is Yet Another Console Exclusive
I'm all for it I really am I'm very very hyped for Xbox right now it's been my console of choice for months since I signed back to GP Premium.
I don't expect many 3rd party exclusives not in this money market, I'm still skeptical about where they are going though because it wasn't long before my XSX was gathering dust
I haven't been on my PS5 for ages now
Re: Poll: How Would You Grade The Xbox Games Showcase 2026?
@NeoRatt It would be 2TB I'm sure but with DRAM pricing and availability now been swallowed by Jensen/Altmans AI ***** it could be 1TB. If it's 2TB that will definitely add to pricing alone with VRAM/RAM but then again it could be they've had these machines already built with no covers and then made up the see through green and added it so the systems are already paid for
Re: Poll: How Would You Grade The Xbox Games Showcase 2026?
B grade
Just the ending was COD FFS
Clockwork and E-Day I'm now looking forward too a lot
Re: Here's Everything That Was Revealed At The Xbox Games Showcase 2026
For me...
Crazy Taxi
Clockwork revolution
E-Day
Maybe.... Maybe Spyro
Re: Xbox Confirms Its Two New Console Exclusives Are Not 'Timed'
I was actually shocked that E-Day is exclusive and then go on to announce another one, is this a test I wonder to test the waters of the Xbox pure fanbase that have been voicing it
Re: Xbox Adds More Perks For Game Pass Members (June 2026)
Why does this site keep singing me out every time, and I don't use any so why not remove them so I can lower the cost
Re: Xbox Will 'Innovate' To Reduce The Price Of Project Helix, Suggests Asha Sharma
Id go on record and say they will seriously push for upscaling like look at maybe a decent price GPU and VRAM to cut costs, as well as RAM since Nvidia has basically swallowed it all with partners
Re: Two Xbox Games Are Shutting Down Their Servers In June 2026
They should patch the online achievements and delete them off the list since you can't earn them anymore why I've always said online achievements should be under a sub section away from the main list
Re: FF7 Rebirth Comparison Highlights Pros & Cons Of The Xbox Series X|S Versions
I don't get how S can be better than X when it's got half the RAM etc it baffles me when I've seen it run some titles slightly better
Re: Four New Console Features Begin Rolling Out Today For Xbox Insiders (May 29)
The network issue icon is the only thing that's good
Re: Four New Console Features Begin Rolling Out Today For Xbox Insiders (May 29)
@Balaam_ Yet they used to tell you what the update did on PS4 but then for PS5 and later life of PS4 the stupid QR code started
Re: Matt Booty Explains Why Xbox Won't Talk About Project Helix At June's Showcase
Good because XSX hasn't had it's use aka full potential
Re: 'We Are Building A Stronger Xbox' - Asha Sharma Updates Employees On Progress In 2026
Would like to see announcements of new games coming in the next 2 years for XSX and maybe some IPs in its huge portfolio that haven't seen light of day for years
She hasn't done anything really the GP proce drop I don't think was anything to do with her at all more like investors panicked and demanded something be done. The stuff they have announced like achievements changes etc is nothing but a joke why because they've never had to announce such things before.
I don't recall on Xbox 360 they ever posting about changing how they unlock with a different sound until it was found out or a system update was released and people found out then
Re: PSA: Microsoft Is Removing SMS Authentication From Everyone's Xbox Account
Should do something like Steam Guard or they actually use their own 2 factor authentication app