Just give me a sub that's has online, cloud saves and discounts and I'll be happy paying £8 a month I don't care for Fortnite or uplay or ea games if I want them I'll buy them. I don't really play online anymore hardly either but it will have to come with it I suppose, hell just having cloud saves and discounts of games would be fine for me
And playing the PD Zero 360 on my XSX just play the single player again I first played it 20 years ago for god's sake. Sad times back then because I would boost the achievements in split screen lol I only had the Dark Zero Agent difficulty ones to do (basically very hard)
So basically they've made a page file like Windows does using the SSD but that would mean more read/write cycles and shorten the lifespan of the drive over a time that is
I played FH5 first and thought it was great but I got FH4 for pc and thought it was so much better, I haven't touched 5 in a year and I just didn't feel like buying 6
Bioshock 2 Xbox 360 version and I'm enjoying it even if there's a remaster I got it for like £1.24 on sale and it plays well through the XSX just fine.
With the occasional play of Gears 1 reloaded maybe 1 level each time
@General-Foley Yes you can install the game I have Forza 6 and it works fine though the entire DLC is delisted so you cant earn the achievements for them as online servers have been shut down so it's only single player
I cant use it for FORZA 6 but it will be because of the car manufacturers not willing to bend the knee on licensing thats doing it thats the downside to car games that use official models names etc.
If they can put out game as good looking as E-DAY then you can delay it because no game(s) really has used the XSX full potential not even the PS5 either.
2028 would be a far better date, but then you never know their could be a market crash, or the DRAM corps get in to trouble again who knows
@BAMozzy I literally went into my wishlist as I was going to buy the digital versions of the game I have when on sale especially games for my son who's disabled because he switches games pretty quickly. I bought them on disc because I found them for like under £10 for some 2nd hand some even on market stalls, I've literally just claimed the digital licenses for this games but before I did I added up the amount I spent on the games for him and that can't to around (bare in mind 2nd hand these were) £45 now before I claimed them I added up the prices of those digital versions and they were over £100 because most were full price still.
I've tried to find what they were on sale I remember some and they did come down to understand £20 some just under £15 but it still saved me money. And I will save even more because I will be buying some more this weekend. For me personally its a great feature and works for me
Just claimed all mine that I have and not one issue even RARE REPLAY worked and that added games to my Xbox 360 and that's saved me loads of money and inserting the disc all the time. The XSX is my son's in my house as I have the PS5 but I've been playing Xbox more I'm going to look into getting my own XSX
Good job I have 5TB of storage on my PC huh luckily bought it all years ago as for Xbox I have 650GB spare all my Xbox 360 downloads are on a old 250GB SATA via a USB to SATA cable. One thing I like about my Xbox that you can't do on PS5 as it says it's not good enough yet works fine through xbox
The other issue is the brag about the massive portfolio and yet they seem to be not investing in bringing back any of them at all. Development costs are spiralling they want to use AI (as a tool) but know that if they use it, it won't make sales because consumers refuse to pay/play.
They don't have to make games with brilliant graphics hell a new Banjo Kaz game in its original graphics would sell well if it was decent. The issue over the years is chasing graphics which has out development up
There it is "We want to be a great publisher" sorry that for me tells me the next gen is the last hardware and they will be out after and just a publisher
I'm telling you they all want the world of WALL-E where they want us to watch ads in everything, soon any household appliance with a LCD screen will have an ad for tablets before it actually starts the cycle
I do expect Sony will do some sort of Destiny The whole complete package with D1 (having a 60fps hopefully) and the entire stuff for a price they need the money but I have D1 and all its content for it for £4 a few months back but can't play it because the 30fps locke FPS is awful
Microsoft and Xbox really now need to open that portfolio wide and start putting some old IPs that would sell. A new Banjo Kaz game would seriously be recommended hell they could have used Vicarious Visions before they sent them to Blizzard to do it after the success of Crash Trilogy Remake
It's a pitty that ID will never get a new game anytime soon not using that ID Tech engine over Sutter Engine 5 is a absolutely shot in the foot
What annoys me is when I want to check my achivements why is it such a pain in the arse to get to where you need to be, you have to press HOME tap RB to go to game and then select all achievements.
Why can't I just hit HOME and it shows the current game I'm playing and the ALL ACHIEVEMENTS is just right there for me to select. If I have quit the game the menu goes back to normal but then again even doing that to go to profile shows another pop up before you actully get to it
It would be nice if they patched Destiny 1 with a 60FPS upgrade for XSX and PS5 then you could play from the very start again once they've add back the content. The content which I actually paid for and they took away which was Forsaken once they announced that I stopped and I never played it again.
If they patched D1 with 60fps I'd happily start again
My other problem was the way they pushed the content for D2 that if you didn't buy fay 1 you were left behind, and for those that did the boosted up your light level but if you took a break and went in. You had no clue wtf was going on a cutscene would just play for the latest content and it would put you straight in it, even if youve not played the ones before it
Considering the highest current capacity of Blu-ray discs is 128GB I can't understand whys it's not on 2 discs like Part 2. But me thinks with all this A I crap that's effected DRAM prices, I would expect that it's strangely effected physical discs or the fact Sony are shutting down production of it this costs have gone up for a item that's now slowly going to be phased out. And yet their are 3 more companies that manufacturer them
For Series S owners I'm sure it's like XSX you can just buy a USB C to SATA cable really short one and plug in a spare SSD format it and your good to go if you have any Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games as it can be launched for it and free up main storage. Expansion cards are seriously expensive don't get me wrong so are SSDs but if you have a spare laying around just saying it's what I do
No I'll be subbing to GamePass again to play it though and if I like it I'll buy it, I find is pathetic paying extra to play early it's ridiculous. It just means that the online will be unbalanced as you go against higher level people
I also get to play the new bluey game with my 8 year old son who's disabled Microsoft adaptive controller is absolutely brilliant may I add
I would like to see it gone if it brings down prices like the lowest tier for £5 a month and you get online, cloud saves, discounts on games l, and access to 3rd party decent tiles hell if the premium tier came down to £8 a month I would sub again but I don't right now as I'm playing loads of single player games.
To be honest when the added crap Fortnite crew etc is when I stopped, I'd love to see Xbox come back on the same level and if AAA games came down in price within 6 months or 12 decently id with play anywhere I would buy the game. The sub thing isn't a good thing at the industry especially smaller Devs etc
If it was the next gen patch on PC for fallout 4 it will break the entire game, I can't even play that game by 10 mins in the FR just tanks even after a fresh install and a new game
@darylb24 I've been buying from Loaded (formerly CDKeys) for years only issue I had was when I bought a game and the key didn't come at the usual time which is usually within 20 mins. After a few hours it wasn't available so I emailed them and next day it was sorted
I said to a work colleague that it's only a matter time when WoW comes to Xbox consoles after the acquisition of Activ/Blizz went through. I said Diablo would come and I was right, I am surprised StarCraft hasn't come back to consoles it was on the N64
Though I would love to have a modern Blades dashboard and ads all moved to the store section leave the main page basic
Anyone remember when Sony put up the original PS diamond and PS logo start up for its anniversary and then took it away 1 month later and never brought it back. That's how out of touch they are they don't want you playing or reminiscing it's history
No Mans Sky when it launched had nothing going for it yet it had a massive marketing hype. And look how that's turned out one of the best comebacks ever in gaming, but if games that like Samson come out broken as stated by another comment it could be they've ran out of money.
If it's not too badly broken and like not Mindseye sort of levels then it's given them a chance, but that puts you between a rock and a hard place. Because how many games have literally been released and Devs have just left it because no money, no sales etc it's the risk these days
@Balaam_ GTA6 Enhanced edition Version 1 or probably that new Ghosts Game enhanced I mean I have to agree and ask what else have they got coming because whatever it is it will have to support PS5/Pro as well
All of mines then I can put them away for safe keeping, pay day this week so I'll be going to my local CEX to buy some games on disc to add to my collection.
I've been loving my Xbox again the last 6 months I haven't even touched my PS5 it's been PC for Helldivers 2, Xbox for my 360 games and others and switch 1 when on the go
None because I don't use it and I would rather have a XBox GamePass tier where they removed it and that Fortnite crap and lowered the price just for online gaming, cloud saves, and game pass games list
Comments 279
Re: The First Six Radio Stations Have Been Revealed For GTA 6, Complete With Audio Previews
I would kill for a Lazlow Chatterbox station again omg that station in GTA3 was absolute peak
Re: 'We've Started To Return To Growth' - Asha Sharma Updates Employees On Xbox's Plans For The Future
Just give me a sub that's has online, cloud saves and discounts and I'll be happy paying £8 a month I don't care for Fortnite or uplay or ea games if I want them I'll buy them. I don't really play online anymore hardly either but it will have to come with it I suppose, hell just having cloud saves and discounts of games would be fine for me
Re: 'We've Started To Return To Growth' - Asha Sharma Updates Employees On Xbox's Plans For The Future
@BacklogBrad Yeah she said in words most xbox gamers won't have caught on
Re: Footage From Xbox's Cancelled Perfect Dark Reboot Is Doing The Rounds Online
And playing the PD Zero 360 on my XSX just play the single player again I first played it 20 years ago for god's sake. Sad times back then because I would boost the achievements in split screen lol I only had the Dark Zero Agent difficulty ones to do (basically very hard)
Re: Report: Xbox Lands Exclusive Streaming Deal For GTA 6 At Launch
@Retrojunkies Are you talking about a different game GTA6 won't be getting a disc version
Re: Multiple Teams 'Interested' In New Technique To Enhance Xbox Series S Development
So basically they've made a page file like Windows does using the SSD but that would mean more read/write cycles and shorten the lifespan of the drive over a time that is
Re: Forza Horizon 6 Dev Issues Statement In Response To Fan Frustration
I played FH5 first and thought it was great but I got FH4 for pc and thought it was so much better, I haven't touched 5 in a year and I just didn't feel like buying 6
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (October 3-4)
Bioshock 2 Xbox 360 version and I'm enjoying it even if there's a remaster I got it for like £1.24 on sale and it plays well through the XSX just fine.
With the occasional play of Gears 1 reloaded maybe 1 level each time
Re: Despite How Amazing Xbox Disc To Digital Is, There's Some Sadness Around Forza Horizon
@Fallingshadow Most DLC codes during the XBOX 360 days had expires dates on them I would think that it passed on to Xbox One and XSX as well.
I have F6 if I knew the DLC was de listed I never would have bought it, it's ridiculous
Re: Despite How Amazing Xbox Disc To Digital Is, There's Some Sadness Around Forza Horizon
@General-Foley Yes you can install the game I have Forza 6 and it works fine though the entire DLC is delisted so you cant earn the achievements for them as online servers have been shut down so it's only single player
Re: Despite How Amazing Xbox Disc To Digital Is, There's Some Sadness Around Forza Horizon
I cant use it for FORZA 6 but it will be because of the car manufacturers not willing to bend the knee on licensing thats doing it thats the downside to car games that use official models names etc.
Re: Xbox Project Helix Faces More Challenges As Micron Warns Of RAM Shortages Into 2028
If they can put out game as good looking as E-DAY then you can delay it because no game(s) really has used the XSX full potential not even the PS5 either.
2028 would be a far better date, but then you never know their could be a market crash, or the DRAM corps get in to trouble again who knows
Re: Take-Two Signs New Deal With Xbox, But There's Debate About How Important It Actually Is
Signs a deal to be able to get Dev kits for the next console hybrid in order to port over GTA6 with the "Enhanced" edition
Re: Review: Gears Of War: E-Day (Campaign) - A Monumental Triumph For Xbox, And My Game Of The Year
I'll be getting it on Xbox end of month hopefully, I checked Digital foundaries tech review and finally a game that uses the potential of XSX
Re: Over 1,500 Games Are Now Supported With Xbox Disc To Digital
@BAMozzy I literally went into my wishlist as I was going to buy the digital versions of the game I have when on sale especially games for my son who's disabled because he switches games pretty quickly. I bought them on disc because I found them for like under £10 for some 2nd hand some even on market stalls, I've literally just claimed the digital licenses for this games but before I did I added up the amount I spent on the games for him and that can't to around (bare in mind 2nd hand these were) £45 now before I claimed them I added up the prices of those digital versions and they were over £100 because most were full price still.
I've tried to find what they were on sale I remember some and they did come down to understand £20 some just under £15 but it still saved me money. And I will save even more because I will be buying some more this weekend. For me personally its a great feature and works for me
Re: Over 1,500 Games Are Now Supported With Xbox Disc To Digital
@M20B25 Servers will be shut down soon for that game though if they aren't already
Re: Over 1,500 Games Are Now Supported With Xbox Disc To Digital
@BAMozzy Oh here we go....
Re: Over 1,500 Games Are Now Supported With Xbox Disc To Digital
Just claimed all mine that I have and not one issue even RARE REPLAY worked and that added games to my Xbox 360 and that's saved me loads of money and inserting the disc all the time. The XSX is my son's in my house as I have the PS5 but I've been playing Xbox more I'm going to look into getting my own XSX
Re: Gears Of War: E-Day Download Sizes Revealed On Xbox & PC, And They're As Big As A Brumak
Good job I have 5TB of storage on my PC huh luckily bought it all years ago as for Xbox I have 650GB spare all my Xbox 360 downloads are on a old 250GB SATA via a USB to SATA cable. One thing I like about my Xbox that you can't do on PS5 as it says it's not good enough yet works fine through xbox
Re: Gears Of War E-Day Release Date, Release Times & Everything You Need To Know On Xbox & PC
I'll be buying it because of Play Anywhere so if the console TV is occupied I can continue on my pc
Re: Report: Xbox Studio 'Rare' Working On Various Projects, But Activision Will Decide Their Future
Activision basically bought out Xbox lol
Re: Microsoft CEO Discusses His Goals For The Future Of Xbox, Feels 'Fantastic' About The IP Portfolio
The other issue is the brag about the massive portfolio and yet they seem to be not investing in bringing back any of them at all. Development costs are spiralling they want to use AI (as a tool) but know that if they use it, it won't make sales because consumers refuse to pay/play.
They don't have to make games with brilliant graphics hell a new Banjo Kaz game in its original graphics would sell well if it was decent. The issue over the years is chasing graphics which has out development up
Re: Microsoft CEO Discusses His Goals For The Future Of Xbox, Feels 'Fantastic' About The IP Portfolio
@ZombiesEveryWhere That's probably because they've announced Helix they can't back out in referring to after that.
Re: Microsoft CEO Discusses His Goals For The Future Of Xbox, Feels 'Fantastic' About The IP Portfolio
There it is "We want to be a great publisher" sorry that for me tells me the next gen is the last hardware and they will be out after and just a publisher
Re: Microsoft Files Patent Which Could Bring Game-Pausing Ads To Xbox
I'm telling you they all want the world of WALL-E where they want us to watch ads in everything, soon any household appliance with a LCD screen will have an ad for tablets before it actually starts the cycle
Re: 'We Are Ready To Do The Work' - Former Xbox Studio Bungie Outlines Plans For The Future
I do expect Sony will do some sort of Destiny The whole complete package with D1 (having a 60fps hopefully) and the entire stuff for a price they need the money but I have D1 and all its content for it for £4 a few months back but can't play it because the 30fps locke FPS is awful
Re: Activision Issues Statement After Taking On Some Of The Biggest IP In Xbox History
Microsoft and Xbox really now need to open that portfolio wide and start putting some old IPs that would sell. A new Banjo Kaz game would seriously be recommended hell they could have used Vicarious Visions before they sent them to Blizzard to do it after the success of Crash Trilogy Remake
It's a pitty that ID will never get a new game anytime soon not using that ID Tech engine over Sutter Engine 5 is a absolutely shot in the foot
Re: Xbox Announces Four Major Studio Changes And Cuts 286 Jobs
Hang on there wasn't hardly anyone left at Turn 10 when the cut the jobs their so not really much of a merger is it.
It's ***** for the job losses but you'd think RARE would have got more of the chopping block with to much in management
Re: Final Fantasy VII Revelation Could Have One Of The Biggest Download Sizes In Xbox History
@BAMozzy Can i ask where is your source on this?
Re: Xbox CTO Explains What Caused 'Phantom Achievements' To Appear
What annoys me is when I want to check my achivements why is it such a pain in the arse to get to where you need to be, you have to press HOME tap RB to go to game and then select all achievements.
Why can't I just hit HOME and it shows the current game I'm playing and the ALL ACHIEVEMENTS is just right there for me to select. If I have quit the game the menu goes back to normal but then again even doing that to go to profile shows another pop up before you actully get to it
Re: 'We Are Ready To Do The Work' - Former Xbox Studio Bungie Outlines Plans For The Future
It would be nice if they patched Destiny 1 with a 60FPS upgrade for XSX and PS5 then you could play from the very start again once they've add back the content. The content which I actually paid for and they took away which was Forsaken once they announced that I stopped and I never played it again.
If they patched D1 with 60fps I'd happily start again
My other problem was the way they pushed the content for D2 that if you didn't buy fay 1 you were left behind, and for those that did the boosted up your light level but if you took a break and went in. You had no clue wtf was going on a cutscene would just play for the latest content and it would put you straight in it, even if youve not played the ones before it
Re: Final Fantasy VII Revelation Could Have One Of The Biggest Download Sizes In Xbox History
@Balaam_ My thoughts exactly that they didn't listen to the complaints of Part 2
Re: Final Fantasy VII Revelation Could Have One Of The Biggest Download Sizes In Xbox History
Considering the highest current capacity of Blu-ray discs is 128GB I can't understand whys it's not on 2 discs like Part 2. But me thinks with all this A I crap that's effected DRAM prices, I would expect that it's strangely effected physical discs or the fact Sony are shutting down production of it this costs have gone up for a item that's now slowly going to be phased out. And yet their are 3 more companies that manufacturer them
For Series S owners I'm sure it's like XSX you can just buy a USB C to SATA cable really short one and plug in a spare SSD format it and your good to go if you have any Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games as it can be launched for it and free up main storage. Expansion cards are seriously expensive don't get me wrong so are SSDs but if you have a spare laying around just saying it's what I do
Re: Talking Point: So, Are You Getting The Premium Upgrade For Gears Of War: E-Day?
No I'll be subbing to GamePass again to play it though and if I like it I'll buy it, I find is pathetic paying extra to play early it's ridiculous. It just means that the online will be unbalanced as you go against higher level people
I also get to play the new bluey game with my 8 year old son who's disabled Microsoft adaptive controller is absolutely brilliant may I add
Re: Talking Point: How Would You Feel If Xbox Game Pass Actually Dropped Day One Releases?
I would like to see it gone if it brings down prices like the lowest tier for £5 a month and you get online, cloud saves, discounts on games l, and access to 3rd party decent tiles hell if the premium tier came down to £8 a month I would sub again but I don't right now as I'm playing loads of single player games.
To be honest when the added crap Fortnite crew etc is when I stopped, I'd love to see Xbox come back on the same level and if AAA games came down in price within 6 months or 12 decently id with play anywhere I would buy the game. The sub thing isn't a good thing at the industry especially smaller Devs etc
Re: Here's What Fallout 76's Native Current-Gen Upgrade Looks Like On Xbox Series X|S
If it was the next gen patch on PC for fallout 4 it will break the entire game, I can't even play that game by 10 mins in the FR just tanks even after a fresh install and a new game
Re: Moss Developer Polyarc Games Shutting Its Doors After 12 Years
Is this a VR game it looks cute I may buy it
Re: Xbox CTO Warns Against The Dangers Of Buying Fraudulent Game Codes
@darylb24 I've been buying from Loaded (formerly CDKeys) for years only issue I had was when I bought a game and the key didn't come at the usual time which is usually within 20 mins. After a few hours it wasn't available so I emailed them and next day it was sorted
Re: World Of Warcraft Might Be Coming To Console As New Xbox 'Controller Support' Revealed
I said to a work colleague that it's only a matter time when WoW comes to Xbox consoles after the acquisition of Activ/Blizz went through. I said Diablo would come and I was right, I am surprised StarCraft hasn't come back to consoles it was on the N64
Re: Poll: Which Xbox Startup Animation Will You Pick In The New Console Update?
Xbox original nuclear start up for me please
Though I would love to have a modern Blades dashboard and ads all moved to the store section leave the main page basic
Anyone remember when Sony put up the original PS diamond and PS logo start up for its anniversary and then took it away 1 month later and never brought it back. That's how out of touch they are they don't want you playing or reminiscing it's history
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Gets Multiple New Updates, Including Three More Supported Games
I just wish it would come out soon I've been buying some used Xbox One games from my local CEX because I know prices will shoot up from that platform
Re: Samson Is Getting A Big Update Alongside Its September Release On Xbox
No Mans Sky when it launched had nothing going for it yet it had a massive marketing hype. And look how that's turned out one of the best comebacks ever in gaming, but if games that like Samson come out broken as stated by another comment it could be they've ran out of money.
If it's not too badly broken and like not Mindseye sort of levels then it's given them a chance, but that puts you between a rock and a hard place. Because how many games have literally been released and Devs have just left it because no money, no sales etc it's the risk these days
Re: Sony Dropped Kojima's 'PHYSINT' Over Budget, Profits & Timed Exclusivity Concerns, Sources Say
@Balaam_ GTA6 Enhanced edition Version 1 or probably that new Ghosts Game enhanced I mean I have to agree and ask what else have they got coming because whatever it is it will have to support PS5/Pro as well
Re: Amazon Prime Is Handing Out DOOM Eternal Codes For Xbox PC This Month
Just claimed the Doom and Doom II enhanced for GOG it wasn't for Microsofts Xbox app though I have Eternal already and it's been given out before
Re: GTA 6 Has No Major Xbox Competitors This November, But Nintendo Is Going Against It
The also released a Zelda 40th anniversary edition Switch 2 and before it even went live to the pubic it was sold out because of scalpers
Re: Xbox Adds More Perks For Game Pass Members (September 2026)
I wish they could do a GP tier with out this stuff and lower the price especially on premium a flat out £9.99 and if sub every month
Re: Xbox Appears To Be Experimenting With Cheaper Game Pass Offers For Ex-Members
Give me a tier that gets rid of the Fortnite crap and Ubisoft stuff and lower the price to £9.99 for Premium and I'll have it
Re: Talking Point: How Many Games Do You Plan To Convert With Xbox Disc To Digital?
All of mines then I can put them away for safe keeping, pay day this week so I'll be going to my local CEX to buy some games on disc to add to my collection.
I've been loving my Xbox again the last 6 months I haven't even touched my PS5 it's been PC for Helldivers 2, Xbox for my 360 games and others and switch 1 when on the go
Re: Talking Point: The Xbox 360 Launched With 12 Gamerpics, Do You Remember Yours?
Blue Head for a bit I they released a avatar pack from the movie Aliens Vs Predator which is the one I am using now for this profile
Re: Poll: How Many Hours Of Xbox Cloud Gaming Do You Use Per-Month?
None because I don't use it and I would rather have a XBox GamePass tier where they removed it and that Fortnite crap and lowered the price just for online gaming, cloud saves, and game pass games list