Ha ha just remove the cloud gaming thing and the Fortnite crap from every tier and bring down the price. Id rather pay for online and GamePass games list and discounts for £8 a month because that's what it should bring it down too even lover if need be.
That's very ironic because TCL now own the Sony TV division as they bought it off them this year lol. Sony TVs have always been over priced tat anyway and now LG which was once the best are sticking ads and pop up its products I'll pass
Oh come on who hasn't played Borderlands 1 and 2 by now 2 being the best they ever did followed by 1. I started 3 in PC and it was boring and after that I lost interest in the IP
Plus the BOGOF things are terrible sales and a waste of store space because they are just a crap selection of games
Personally Xbox has such a massive IP portfolio that they could look at some of their little studios and say make this and this for the fraction of AAA gaming.
Its crazy how most the japanese devs are not supporting it, this may come back to bite them on the arse for true xbox fans but it also depends on future games if they will even have a disc
Sucks that FORZA 6 isn't supported I wish it was and to be bring back it's DLC, if I knew it was all delisted I would never have bought it
@badboidre Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games doesn't have a license key on the disc like X1 and XSX. It was put into latter discs so you got the bestest version my copy of Gears 4 won't install on my XSX at all it gets stuck at 68%. But it lets me download it from the store as long as I have the disc in, this is going to be great because now I don't have to keep the disc in the drive.
I would love for them to add my entire Xbox 360 library I currently own to be able to play on XSX and PC. That's what I would like for them to do I have been a lot of 360 games on XSX store but some are not available to play via cloud on PC Gears 2 and 3 is though
I would say wow 8 years and only just (maybe) coming out as a beta but then take Star (cough..... Scam) Citizen that's been in Alpha for 14 years in development earned £1 billion in donations and still isn't out and after the last 2 weeks with that pathetic live showing
Technically I already started it Gears of War 4 doesn't install from the disc on XSX it stops at 68% and won't budge but if you put the disc in and go to the store it lets you download the digital version
60fps will be fore Helix and PS6 I suspect they was expecting them to be out by 2027 or maybe end of this year as this current gen has been very lacklustre.
But due to the memory crisis they won't be, I generally think they would have held it back another year to be honest. It looks great but not having a disc version and the price for the ultimate edition which really is the normal version we would have got makes this a no for me.
Apparently he's leaked it I've just seen a post that someone demanded he be/she be stopped and he's leaked the whole game but it's 46GB which doesn't sound right at all
More important things could have been done like maybe just maybe have the ability to let me clean up the home screen with just my games. And move ads and ***** to the Store page because it's so cluttered and awful to navigate
The way it's all been going for the last few years especially since 2025 will they price it at £100 and then they don't do anything. Then they release a version for £80/£90 or whatever and that version is the version we would normally have gotten
Then the union issue I think it'd TT/R* painting a target on Thier back
Joe and Mac Cavemen Ninja is a terrible remake, compared to the original or Arcade versions. I got it for like £12, 2 years ago and was so disappointed with it
I find it absolutely hysterical that for years Microsoft and Sony have gone on about power (Microsoft) and graphics (Sony) for then it to basically come back to Nintendo's level that they both don't mean ***** and games sell systems which they proved with the Wii and Switch 1
They should move all the crap to the store that is about new games and let me have my own page to my liking with the stuff I want to have on it. The badges thing etc is just stupid as there's much more stiff they need to sort out
Expect it to be absolutely broken like they did with Fallout 4 on PC with the next gen update i haven't been able to play that game on my pc for over a year. I did absolutely fine before they then released that next gen update (not the anniversary one) and 20 mins the FPS just tanks to like 14fps every time
The only console I've had break is my PS3 but I know a shop that repairs them I'm going to take it in for a diagnosis and see how much it will cost. If this too much I'll take it back and keept eh HDD and buy another one but I still have an Xbox 360 from 2008 and a PS2 the only thing with that is the coin battery that doesn't save the date. It's right at the bottom of the console insides and I ain't bothering to fix that as games work fine
Unreal Stutter Engine 5 is a joke and always has been, it's an absolute mess of an engine, ID Tech Engine is far better for optimisation that UE5.
I expect UE6 to be even worse when you can't play a game on PC with 8GB VRAM GPUs even at 1080p you know there's an issue. And yet Mr Sweeny has been busy just moaning about Steam and Apple for years and then brags well if Devs/pubs want our help the can ask for for it? Like a pub will allow a Dev to pay for support on fixing stuttering or Shader Compilation issues that have plagued the engine for years.
Oblivion Remastered on XSX runs so bad you see the textures drawing in as you move around, even when you load into an area. The Gamebro engine that's underneath was also a joke of an engine if anyone remembers the days of playing the original on Xbox 360
@VisitingComet1 Have you actually read about the development for New Vegas and what your so called Bethesda and Todd did to the Obsidian dev team.
They told them to get the game out in about 9 months and to get a bonus the game must be over I think 85 critic score or 89 it got 1 point below and they didn't get the bonus. Yet I believe Bethesda went with IGNs score instead of waiting for an all around average because it was highly praised and still is to this day.
And I doubt she was playing anything much this is just hype to keep the shareholders happy
I bought a 1TB NVMe for my PS5 2 years ago because I wasn't happy with the default 8xxGB that came with it as I had a lot of PS4 games and new PS5 games. Thank god I did but I was going to buy the 1TB Seagate last year but didn't as it was about £130 but I found an old 240GB (for now) SSD drive and I plugged it in the usb port via a USB to SATA port cable and I have all my Xbox 360 games installed to it and some Xbox Ones
Considering it's the full version or basic version we should be getting but they did it to basically give the reason for the industry and the rest to move up to £100 per game. Because once they've done it after launch the rest will follow asap
So I've just booted it up on PS5 and to see 60fps like I get on PC is glorious it's so much better now. I've even noticed the loading screens are faster the game feels faster in loading as well so whatever they've done apart from the 60fps I'm damn well happy
I owned the standard edition from launch and it downloaded the 25GB patch for me
I've been reading that some scopes are broken with certain weapons, just downloaded it on PS5 the update as I got it on PS4 years ago. It £2 used in CEX I was going to get it but it requires online to work because if it doesn't have a connection it freaks out sometimes with me on PS5
Really we have people asking for crap like this please when there's more important things to sort out
What's the point in such things when you still have games that have online achievements and then if you can't be bothered to spend hours for the grind to get them and want to play something else to come back to it. Your forget about it or game barely any players to get them then the servers are shut down making it impossible to get.
Online shouldn't be tied to things like these they should be under a sub list, or if they shut down online enabled stat trackers for bots so you can get them. I hate online trophies I really do
I couldn't give a crap about perfect 100% you must have OCD to worry about something like that or if you aim such a thing good on you
Why people keep buying the same ***** every year that's Madden/FIFA I don't know nothing really changes and this is why games shouldn't have online trophies in the main set or achievements etc
Of if it's a FPS game patch it so offline bots would count especially if your not far off, remember the Gears 1 10k kill achievement fk that
It got worse when they did the Gold thing before when it was Xbox 360 it was okay especially when you could buy a year's subscription and not worry for a flat fee.
Then Gamepass came and they never did the yearly sub cards or anything just 3 months because they got more from you. Which like PS+ once PS5 came out I wasn't paying £80+ or whatever it is now when I started to barely game. In the end I went fully PC for my online gaming and that's just Helldivers 2 that's it.
Shame how it's all gone downhill after the 360/PS3/PS4 gen because we don't own F all unless you have the disc
And when Spencer was in charge he always bragged about having the most powerful console and yet power doesn't mean ***** if you've got no games or games aren't optimized for your own console from one of your own studios
They gave me it for free because I had Gears Ultimate but I technically didn't I bought it on PC when it was on sale a few years back. But it wouldn't work it was just a black screen so I got a refund yet they still let me have the game and then I got Reloaded for free.
I haven't played it yet but I am going to start from 1 as I have Gears 2 and 3 from Xbox 360 I got them digitally for 99p I just didn't buy Gears 1 unfortunately. But I have to say it really wasn't needed it was just a thing to put on Playstation nothing more they could have just released Ultimate for PS5 to be honest
I still would prefer the E3 style events and reveals but unfortunately there's always one on the inside that leaks everything because we live on a world were "we need to know"
As terrible as it is and sounds with the current industry like it is I don't think they will be around for long, I hope they prove me wrong but I just can't see them lasting it's too aggressive market especially costs
It also seems that's Xbox/Microsoft issues have effected others remember John Remoero from Doom and his studio
Comments 279
Re: Hands On: NHL 27 Is My Favourite In Years, And Reminds Me Of A Classic Xbox 360 Feature
This will be like College football give the fans a game that's great and then the next year Fk it allllll up
Re: Xbox Is Officially Putting Time Limits On Cloud Gaming For Game Pass Members
Ha ha just remove the cloud gaming thing and the Fortnite crap from every tier and bring down the price. Id rather pay for online and GamePass games list and discounts for £8 a month because that's what it should bring it down too even lover if need be.
Re: How To Download The Free NHL 27 Trial With EA Play & Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Question is why
Re: Xbox's Latest Cloud Gaming TV Announcement Is Happening At The Most Awkward Time
That's very ironic because TCL now own the Sony TV division as they bought it off them this year lol. Sony TVs have always been over priced tat anyway and now LG which was once the best are sticking ads and pop up its products I'll pass
Re: Bizarre 'Buy 1, Get 6 Free' Deal Appears On The Xbox Store, But It's Not Great
Oh come on who hasn't played Borderlands 1 and 2 by now 2 being the best they ever did followed by 1. I started 3 in PC and it was boring and after that I lost interest in the IP
Plus the BOGOF things are terrible sales and a waste of store space because they are just a crap selection of games
Re: 'Let's Make It Happen!' - Scalebound Dev Wants Asha Sharma To Revive The Cancelled Xbox Exclusive
Personally Xbox has such a massive IP portfolio that they could look at some of their little studios and say make this and this for the fraction of AAA gaming.
Re: 'We Aren't Joking' - Double Fine Promises Brütal Legend 2 If They Can Fundraise Enough Money
I wouldn't trust them with a fiver pound note
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Rolls Out To More People Ahead Of Full Public Release
Xbox one used game prices are going to shoot up I need to start buying now
Re: Xbox Fans Begin Creating Disc To Digital Lists For Supported And Non-Supported Games
Its crazy how most the japanese devs are not supporting it, this may come back to bite them on the arse for true xbox fans but it also depends on future games if they will even have a disc
Sucks that FORZA 6 isn't supported I wish it was and to be bring back it's DLC, if I knew it was all delisted I would never have bought it
Re: Multiple Surprises Have Already Been Uncovered With The Xbox Disc To Digital Feature
@badboidre Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games doesn't have a license key on the disc like X1 and XSX. It was put into latter discs so you got the bestest version my copy of Gears 4 won't install on my XSX at all it gets stuck at 68%. But it lets me download it from the store as long as I have the disc in, this is going to be great because now I don't have to keep the disc in the drive.
I would love for them to add my entire Xbox 360 library I currently own to be able to play on XSX and PC. That's what I would like for them to do I have been a lot of 360 games on XSX store but some are not available to play via cloud on PC Gears 2 and 3 is though
Re: Multiple Surprises Have Already Been Uncovered With The Xbox Disc To Digital Feature
When is it coming out for all of Us
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Is Now Live For Some Users, And Here's A First Look
@agenttrav Xbox 360 won't be supported they don't contain a key on the disc like Xbox one and XSX games
Re: State Of Decay 3 Confirms New Release Window & Closed Beta Plans
I would say wow 8 years and only just (maybe) coming out as a beta but then take Star (cough..... Scam) Citizen that's been in Alpha for 14 years in development earned £1 billion in donations and still isn't out and after the last 2 weeks with that pathetic live showing
Re: 38 Arcade Archives Games Have Now Been Released For Xbox Series X|S In 2026 So Far
I don't know any of them
Re: Three Xbox Games Are Shutting Down Their Servers In September 2026
And yet Grid Legends still was sold around £20+ normally it's £50 still
Re: SEGA Randomly Announces Virtua Fighter For Xbox Game Pass In September
My only VF game I've ever played was VF1 on my Sega 32X
Re: The Wolf Among Us Remastered Unveils 'Noir Mode' And Official Release Date
YEEEEEES I've always wanted to play this again with a graphics boost it's such a great game
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Announced, Supports Thousands Of Physical Games At Launch
Technically I already started it Gears of War 4 doesn't install from the disc on XSX it stops at 68% and won't budge but if you put the disc in and go to the store it lets you download the digital version
Re: Three Xbox-Specific Takeaways From The GTA 6 Extended Preview
60fps will be fore Helix and PS6 I suspect they was expecting them to be out by 2027 or maybe end of this year as this current gen has been very lacklustre.
But due to the memory crisis they won't be, I generally think they would have held it back another year to be honest. It looks great but not having a disc version and the price for the ultimate edition which really is the normal version we would have got makes this a no for me.
Re: Scalpers Are Already Trying To Sell The Xbox 25th Anniversary Console At High Prices
I thought they were trying to prevent scalpers getting these or are they the ones in the audience who got them selling them as well
Re: Rockstar Games Publishes Lengthy Statement On GTA 6 Leaks
Apparently he's leaked it I've just seen a post that someone demanded he be/she be stopped and he's leaked the whole game but it's 46GB which doesn't sound right at all
Re: Xbox Now Has 88 Profile Badges, And Here's What They Mean
More important things could have been done like maybe just maybe have the ability to let me clean up the home screen with just my games. And move ads and ***** to the Store page because it's so cluttered and awful to navigate
Re: Xbox CTO Issues Brief Statement On GTA 6 Leaks
The way it's all been going for the last few years especially since 2025 will they price it at £100 and then they don't do anything. Then they release a version for £80/£90 or whatever and that version is the version we would normally have gotten
Then the union issue I think it'd TT/R* painting a target on Thier back
Re: 50+ Xbox Games Are Reduced By 90-95% In August's Latest Xbox Sales
Joe and Mac Cavemen Ninja is a terrible remake, compared to the original or Arcade versions. I got it for like £12, 2 years ago and was so disappointed with it
Re: Three Methods Could Keep Xbox Project Helix Under $1,000, Suggests Analysis
I find it absolutely hysterical that for years Microsoft and Sony have gone on about power (Microsoft) and graphics (Sony) for then it to basically come back to Nintendo's level that they both don't mean ***** and games sell systems which they proved with the Wii and Switch 1
Re: Five New Console Features Begin Rolling Out Today For Xbox Insiders (August 19)
They should move all the crap to the store that is about new games and let me have my own page to my liking with the stuff I want to have on it. The badges thing etc is just stupid as there's much more stiff they need to sort out
Re: 'Nightmare Scenario' - GTA 6 Fans Fear The Worst As Leaks Become Far More Serious
Jesus Christ it's a game honest to god is this how people are feeling and acting about GTA6 being leaked just wow
Re: Fallout 76 Gets Free Xbox Series X|S Upgrade In September
Expect it to be absolutely broken like they did with Fallout 4 on PC with the next gen update i haven't been able to play that game on my pc for over a year. I did absolutely fine before they then released that next gen update (not the anniversary one) and 20 mins the FPS just tanks to like 14fps every time
Re: Xbox Reportedly Makes Up Less Than 5% Of US Physical Sales In 2026
@dskatter I'm sure they could update the drives firmware and it would be able to read higher capacity discs
Re: These 10 Games Are Putting Disney In The Spotlight For Xbox Backwards Compatibility Requests
Xmen Wolverine Origins on PS3 is like worth £50 used it's that rare
Re: Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater Receives Permanent Price Drop On The Xbox Store
I have the PS3 HD collection I'm happy with that
Re: Talking Point: Amid Rising Console Prices, What Would You Do If Your Xbox Broke Tomorrow?
The only console I've had break is my PS3 but I know a shop that repairs them I'm going to take it in for a diagnosis and see how much it will cost. If this too much I'll take it back and keept eh HDD and buy another one but I still have an Xbox 360 from 2008 and a PS2 the only thing with that is the coin battery that doesn't save the date. It's right at the bottom of the console insides and I ain't bothering to fix that as games work fine
Re: Bethesda Hints At Plans To Improve Xbox Version Of Oblivion Remastered
Unreal Stutter Engine 5 is a joke and always has been, it's an absolute mess of an engine, ID Tech Engine is far better for optimisation that UE5.
I expect UE6 to be even worse when you can't play a game on PC with 8GB VRAM GPUs even at 1080p you know there's an issue. And yet Mr Sweeny has been busy just moaning about Steam and Apple for years and then brags well if Devs/pubs want our help the can ask for for it? Like a pub will allow a Dev to pay for support on fixing stuttering or Shader Compilation issues that have plagued the engine for years.
Oblivion Remastered on XSX runs so bad you see the textures drawing in as you move around, even when you load into an area. The Gamebro engine that's underneath was also a joke of an engine if anyone remembers the days of playing the original on Xbox 360
Re: Xbox Boss Reveals Brief Thoughts On Elder Scrolls 6 After Seeing A 'Live Playthrough'
@VisitingComet1 Have you actually read about the development for New Vegas and what your so called Bethesda and Todd did to the Obsidian dev team.
They told them to get the game out in about 9 months and to get a bonus the game must be over I think 85 critic score or 89 it got 1 point below and they didn't get the bonus. Yet I believe Bethesda went with IGNs score instead of waiting for an all around average because it was highly praised and still is to this day.
And I doubt she was playing anything much this is just hype to keep the shareholders happy
Re: SanDisk Announces Three New Expansion Cards For Xbox Series X|S
I bought a 1TB NVMe for my PS5 2 years ago because I wasn't happy with the default 8xxGB that came with it as I had a lot of PS4 games and new PS5 games. Thank god I did but I was going to buy the 1TB Seagate last year but didn't as it was about £130 but I found an old 240GB (for now) SSD drive and I plugged it in the usb port via a USB to SATA port cable and I have all my Xbox 360 games installed to it and some Xbox Ones
Re: More 'Avid Consumers' Are Pre-Ordering $100 GTA 6 Edition Over The Cheaper Version
Considering it's the full version or basic version we should be getting but they did it to basically give the reason for the industry and the rest to move up to £100 per game. Because once they've done it after launch the rest will follow asap
I'm not pre ordering at all I'll wait
Re: Eight Xbox Games Are Getting Delisted In August & September 2026 So Far
I bought Toy Story 3 (360) a while back I doubt I'll get the remaster but the 360 version still holds up
Re: Xbox Rolls Out Mandatory Age Verification To Access 18+ Rated Games In Australia
All this and yet they refuse to fully investigate Roblox
Re: Here's What The Ghost Recon Wildlands Upgrade Looks Like On Xbox Series X|S
So I've just booted it up on PS5 and to see 60fps like I get on PC is glorious it's so much better now. I've even noticed the loading screens are faster the game feels faster in loading as well so whatever they've done apart from the 60fps I'm damn well happy
I owned the standard edition from launch and it downloaded the 25GB patch for me
Re: 20+ Xbox Games Are Reduced By 90-95% To Kick Off The New Month
That Darksiders triple pack for £6 is worth a buy
Re: Here's What The Ghost Recon Wildlands Upgrade Looks Like On Xbox Series X|S
I've been reading that some scopes are broken with certain weapons, just downloaded it on PS5 the update as I got it on PS4 years ago. It £2 used in CEX I was going to get it but it requires online to work because if it doesn't have a connection it freaks out sometimes with me on PS5
Re: Talking Point: Xbox Is Getting Its Own Platinum Trophy, But What Will Make It Different?
Really we have people asking for crap like this please when there's more important things to sort out
What's the point in such things when you still have games that have online achievements and then if you can't be bothered to spend hours for the grind to get them and want to play something else to come back to it. Your forget about it or game barely any players to get them then the servers are shut down making it impossible to get.
Online shouldn't be tied to things like these they should be under a sub list, or if they shut down online enabled stat trackers for bots so you can get them. I hate online trophies I really do
I couldn't give a crap about perfect 100% you must have OCD to worry about something like that or if you aim such a thing good on you
Re: Leaked Roadmap Hints At Xbox's Plans For Backwards Compatibility In 2026-2028
Better start buying 2nd hand Xbox 360 games on disc now people because prices are going to shoooooooot up soon
Re: Here's A Breakdown Of The New Prices For Xbox Series X|S Consoles As Of August 2026
They are to blame though they are on the AI building data centre race
Re: Five Xbox Games Are Shutting Down Their Servers In August 2026
Why people keep buying the same ***** every year that's Madden/FIFA I don't know nothing really changes and this is why games shouldn't have online trophies in the main set or achievements etc
Of if it's a FPS game patch it so offline bots would count especially if your not far off, remember the Gears 1 10k kill achievement fk that
Re: Talking Point: Xbox's Final Games With Gold Titles Were Announced Three Years Ago
It got worse when they did the Gold thing before when it was Xbox 360 it was okay especially when you could buy a year's subscription and not worry for a flat fee.
Then Gamepass came and they never did the yearly sub cards or anything just 3 months because they got more from you. Which like PS+ once PS5 came out I wasn't paying £80+ or whatever it is now when I started to barely game. In the end I went fully PC for my online gaming and that's just Helldivers 2 that's it.
Shame how it's all gone downhill after the 360/PS3/PS4 gen because we don't own F all unless you have the disc
Re: Not A Good Look For Xbox As Halo: Campaign Evolved Plays Best On PlayStation
And when Spencer was in charge he always bragged about having the most powerful console and yet power doesn't mean ***** if you've got no games or games aren't optimized for your own console from one of your own studios
Re: Poll: One Year Later, What Do You Think Of Xbox's Most Recent Gears Of War Release?
They gave me it for free because I had Gears Ultimate but I technically didn't I bought it on PC when it was on sale a few years back. But it wouldn't work it was just a black screen so I got a refund yet they still let me have the game and then I got Reloaded for free.
I haven't played it yet but I am going to start from 1 as I have Gears 2 and 3 from Xbox 360 I got them digitally for 99p I just didn't buy Gears 1 unfortunately. But I have to say it really wasn't needed it was just a thing to put on Playstation nothing more they could have just released Ultimate for PS5 to be honest
Re: Xbox Announces Big List Of Games And Broadcast Schedule For Gamescom 2026
I still would prefer the E3 style events and reveals but unfortunately there's always one on the inside that leaks everything because we live on a world were "we need to know"
Re: Former Xbox Studio Forced To Layoff 23 Employees To Ensure 'Survival Of Our Studio'
As terrible as it is and sounds with the current industry like it is I don't think they will be around for long, I hope they prove me wrong but I just can't see them lasting it's too aggressive market especially costs
It also seems that's Xbox/Microsoft issues have effected others remember John Remoero from Doom and his studio