I just spent 30 minutes doing all my discs, only 2 which aren't part of the scheme isn't too bad. I'm chuffed GTA trilogy remastered is part of it as it makes it easier for me.
Nah I don't want ads adding into my games! If it's free to play then I can see it happening but if I've paid money for a game I don't want to see an ad.
I've already pre-ordered the controller as a present to myself so I think I will get the upgrade edition as I have GPU. I will not be playing the PVP on it however as I'm way too slow for that now but I will be playing PVE Horde and Horde Siege mode a lot.
Gotta be honest it would a worry for me and not a good thing, it's the single biggest advantage of the service really so for that to go away it would take another reason for me to subscribe to it away with it. Even at a cheaper price it wouldn't take the sting of it away enough for me.
Thanks for putting them all together in one article like this, I've got them all now except the Twitch skin which although my account is linked and I've claimed it via drops it doesn't seem to have shown up in game yet.
@MinervaX76 Yeah I guess I thought all of these roles were being lost in addition to the studios being spun out but if it includes them in the numbers then it's not so bad.
I currently have 5.5k points, however I had saved up 82k points in order to get GTA 6 pre-ordered for £4.99 so I can't complain, prior to this I used it to extend my Game Pass Ultimate until they changed that to mean you have to convert points to pounds to redeem it.
This does seem to line up well with that quote from Jason Ronald then to be fair and it also provides something extra for people with the ROG Xbox Ally / X
I had 81k points saved up specifically for this reason, I cashed them in for £65 in vouchers so GTA 6 has cost me £4.99
I could have just saved the extra £5 in points then pre-ordered for free but I'm now saving points to try and get the Gears E-Day upgrade pack at £20
@MaccaMUFC I'm at £65 in reward points so far from saving haha, I did dip into my points to get Thank Goodness You're Here at £8 for free so I don't think I've done too badly.
@alasakarama yes it all depends on the price for me, but I have been saving up my reward points specially to put towards this since the turn of the year so I'm hoping it won't cost me much at all
This shows that they are responding to that already which is a good sign. On a side note I noticed Gaming Copilot has now been removed from the Xbox app on my phone.. it's a shame as I did use it.
I submitted my idea for a top 10 trending games of the previous week with player counts listed as well as a top 10 most increased player count so you can see what is popular at the moment.
Comments 693
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Is Now Live For Everyone, But You May Need To Force It Through
@RTGX I've read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451.
I have Brave New World on my list to read soon.
Re: Xbox Disc To Digital Is Now Live For Everyone, But You May Need To Force It Through
I just spent 30 minutes doing all my discs, only 2 which aren't part of the scheme isn't too bad. I'm chuffed GTA trilogy remastered is part of it as it makes it easier for me.
Re: Roundup: All The Biggest Xbox Reveals From The Big Break Showcase 2026
Neighbors: Suburban Warfare looks like fun
Re: Xbox Game Studios Suddenly Looks Very Different In New Fan-Made Infographic
@Markatron84 it will also say 16x the detail
Re: Xbox Game Studios Suddenly Looks Very Different In New Fan-Made Infographic
@StoicSlab they fall under King now as part of Microsoft Casual Games
Re: Microsoft Files Patent Which Could Bring Game-Pausing Ads To Xbox
Nah I don't want ads adding into my games! If it's free to play then I can see it happening but if I've paid money for a game I don't want to see an ad.
Re: Former Xbox Studio Suffers 'Significant' Layoffs Hours After Going Independent
This is a shame, I will of course be playing SoD3 when it launches.
Re: Talking Point: So, Are You Getting The Premium Upgrade For Gears Of War: E-Day?
I've already pre-ordered the controller as a present to myself so I think I will get the upgrade edition as I have GPU. I will not be playing the PVP on it however as I'm way too slow for that now but I will be playing PVE Horde and Horde Siege mode a lot.
Re: Talking Point: How Would You Feel If Xbox Game Pass Actually Dropped Day One Releases?
Gotta be honest it would a worry for me and not a good thing, it's the single biggest advantage of the service really so for that to go away it would take another reason for me to subscribe to it away with it.
Even at a cheaper price it wouldn't take the sting of it away enough for me.
Re: World Of Warcraft Might Be Coming To Console As New Xbox 'Controller Support' Revealed
I really hope this does happen and it would be a day one purchase for me.
Re: Two Highly-Anticipated Co-Op Survival Games Arrive On Xbox Today (August 25)
I want to try Once Human and I enjoyed Aliens Fireteam Elite so the second game should be worth a play 😊
Re: Talking Point: Would You Buy A New Version Of The Simpsons: Hit & Run For Xbox Series X|S?
If they did bring it out then it would be a day one purchase for me.
Re: Talking Point: Amid Rising Console Prices, What Would You Do If Your Xbox Broke Tomorrow?
Firstly I would try and get it repaired, if that wasn't possible I would buy a Series X refurbished console.
Re: Xbox Unveils Two New Official Controllers For Gears Of War E-Day
I've managed to pre-order off the UK Microsoft store now too https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/d/xbox-wireless-controller-gears-of-war-e-day-limited-edition/8wg5vqp0x4gw
Re: Xbox Unveils Two New Official Controllers For Gears Of War E-Day
@FraserG yeah I thought so, I will keep refreshing the Microsoft store to check.
Re: Xbox Unveils Two New Official Controllers For Gears Of War E-Day
@FraserG is it listed to buy on the Xbox/Microsoft store yet? As I have vouchers to spend on there but can't seem to find it.
Re: Xbox Unveils Two New Official Controllers For Gears Of War E-Day
That Crimson Omen controller looks awesome, I think I may have to treat myself.
Re: Xbox Set To Announce 'Beautiful' New Controller For Gears Of War: E-Day
I'm hoping they do bring one out as I will be treating myself to one 😊
Re: Halo: Campaign Evolved Is Available Today With Xbox Game Pass, And Here's A Bunch Of Free Master Chief Skins
Thanks for putting them all together in one article like this, I've got them all now except the Twitch skin which although my account is linked and I've claimed it via drops it doesn't seem to have shown up in game yet.
Re: Two More Free Master Chief Skins Up For Grabs In Halo: Campaign Evolved
@shoeses Yes I got that one at the weekend
Re: Three Games Are Confirmed For Xbox Game Pass To End The Month (July 28-31)
I'd not heard of Corsair Cove before now, I will definitely give it a go.
Re: Longer Gamertags Are Now Available For Everyone, Plus 11 Other New Xbox Features
I'd quite like to try that updated game library tiles option, I think it will look better.
Re: Xbox Announces 3,200 Job Cuts And Four Studio Departures
@Lanmanna it's a lot of jobs from Xbox so 3,200 will make a difference going forwards lol
Re: Xbox Announces 3,200 Job Cuts And Four Studio Departures
@MinervaX76 Yeah I guess I thought all of these roles were being lost in addition to the studios being spun out but if it includes them in the numbers then it's not so bad.
Re: 'I Want Them To Sponsor Me' - World Cup Star Erling Haaland Reveals His Love Of Xbox
Xbox should definitely do some kind of ad with him in
Re: Xbox Announces 3,200 Job Losses And Four Studio Departures
Ah man this is the worst possible outcome then, I do hope Arkane Studios are able to continue in some shape or form.
Re: Random: Xbox Helps Release New Version Of Banjo-Kazooie With Unique Features
@Markatron84 Ah ok I get ya and it's not a good look whichever way they cut it
Re: Random: Xbox Helps Release New Version Of Banjo-Kazooie With Unique Features
@Markatron84 don't forget the cancellation of Project Blackbird from Zenimax too
Re: Talking Point: Xbox Fans, How Are You Getting On With Microsoft Rewards In 2026?
I currently have 5.5k points, however I had saved up 82k points in order to get GTA 6 pre-ordered for £4.99 so I can't complain, prior to this I used it to extend my Game Pass Ultimate until they changed that to mean you have to convert points to pounds to redeem it.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (July 4-5)
I'm playing some Battlefield 6 as well as some more of Quarantine Zone: The Last Checkpoint which I'm getting closer to finishing.
Re: Two OG Xbox Games With 'Handheld' Tag Could Hint At PC Backwards Compatibility
This does seem to line up well with that quote from Jason Ronald then to be fair and it also provides something extra for people with the ROG Xbox Ally / X
Re: 11 Games Are Leaving Xbox Game Pass In Early July 2026
@themightyant in the same, I've been meaning to play it for some time
Re: PSA: Xbox Rewards Allows You To Reduce The Price Of GTA 6
I had 81k points saved up specifically for this reason, I cashed them in for £65 in vouchers so GTA 6 has cost me £4.99
I could have just saved the extra £5 in points then pre-ordered for free but I'm now saving points to try and get the Gears E-Day upgrade pack at £20
Re: GTA 6 Cover Art Revealed, Pre-Orders Begin Next Week For Xbox Series X|S
@MaccaMUFC I'm at £65 in reward points so far from saving haha, I did dip into my points to get Thank Goodness You're Here at £8 for free so I don't think I've done too badly.
Re: Two More 'Day One' Releases Announced For Xbox & PC Game Pass In July 2026
I will definitely give The Planet Crafter a try 😊
Re: GTA 6 Cover Art Revealed, Pre-Orders Begin Next Week For Xbox Series X|S
@alasakarama yes it all depends on the price for me, but I have been saving up my reward points specially to put towards this since the turn of the year so I'm hoping it won't cost me much at all
Re: 'Nothing Is Impossible' - Stellar Blade Developer Responds To Demand For An Xbox Port
Hopefully this means it gets announced for XBOX at Gamescom or TGS this year
Re: Six Games Are Confirmed For Xbox Game Pass In July 2026 So Far
Mistfall Hunter and Wuthering Waves will be the two games I try next month I think.
Re: Xbox's New Startup Animation Is Now Live For Everyone, Plus Four Other New Features
I've still not noticed this yet so I will try and force the update through the settings menu .
Re: Roundup: All The Xbox Reveals From Day Of The Devs 2026
I'm actually looking forward to Yooka-Laylee Kart when it does come to console
Re: Alien: Isolation 2 Gets Official Reveal, Now Available To Wishlist On Xbox
I really liked the first game so I will definitely play this! Been waiting years for another entry
Re: Asha Sharma On Removing CoPilot For Xbox: 'Our Console Players Aren't Excited About It'
It wasn't a good idea on console but I did use it on the Xbox app on my phone and it was useful then but it's already been removed from there too.
Re: Control Resonant Early Access Is Exclusive To PS5, Even Though It Costs The Same On Xbox
This is the reason I will not bother with this game
Re: Roundup: All The Biggest Xbox Reveals From June's State Of Play
@FraserG that's disappointing about No Rest for the Wicked but I already have plenty to play so if comes later down the line then so be it.
Re: Talking Point: What Are Your Plans For The Xbox Games Showcase 2026?
I normally watch it via the Xbox YouTube channel so I'll be doing that again I think.
Re: 'It Was A Miss, And I Own It' - Xbox CEO Hints At Removing PS5 & Switch Logos From Showcases
Yeah I say remove them until the other gaming companies start doing it
Re: Four New Console Features Begin Rolling Out Today For Xbox Insiders (May 29)
@Skinny-Pete it's usually 4 to 6 weeks later after the insiders have tested it
Re: Xbox Ships Its First Mini-Feature In Response To Player Voice Feedback
This shows that they are responding to that already which is a good sign. On a side note I noticed Gaming Copilot has now been removed from the Xbox app on my phone.. it's a shame as I did use it.
Re: Two New Xbox Series X|S Backgrounds Added To Celebrate The Launch Of Forza Horizon 6
These look quite nice, now I just need to decide which one to go with haha
Re: Xbox Fans Share Their Top 10 Requests After Day One Of Player Voice Feedback
I submitted my idea for a top 10 trending games of the previous week with player counts listed as well as a top 10 most increased player count so you can see what is popular at the moment.