Comments 257

Re: Talking Point: What Are You Buying In The Xbox Countdown Sale 2022?

rhyno_888

@NEStalgia square has won the worst publisher of 2022 lol. they even sold their western studios. I think games other than FF or DQ that they make barely have any marketing. even star ocean divine force many people don't even know if it does exist lol. Valkyrie too they killed it with action genre and exclusivity.
I have bought NMH3 day 1. it's a great game, but it would be better if NMH 1&2 available on xbox so I can understand the plot better...

Re: Xbox Argues With UK Regulator Over Activision Blizzard Deal

rhyno_888

those 280 games skipping Xbox lasted from 2013 to 2021 (an entire generation). That's a real number. Atelier series alone 13 games skipping Xbox, Legend of Heroes series alone 10 games skipping Xbox, Ys series alone 3 games skipping Xbox, all Mana series games skipping Xbox (3 games), and so on.
I think Microsoft also count multiplat games skipping Xbox, aside from 3rd party & 1st party exclusives