Comments 20

Re: Xbox Is Officially Putting Time Limits On Cloud Gaming For Game Pass Members

LordHrivnasty

I don't use cloud gaming myself, but what's going to happen when The Powers That Be continue to push us toward a future where we don't own anything and the next console is too expensive because LLM-AI centric BS hoovers up all the electronic components, and we're forced to use cloud-based services to play games? Maybe we'll get nights and weekends free like (at least in the US) we used to with SMS and calls during the early-ish days of cellphones!! Joy!

Re: Xbox Summer Sale 2026 Now Live, 2000+ Games Discounted

LordHrivnasty

I had $29 in Xbox credit from Rewards so I used it on Silent Hill 2 last night! Excited for that, especially since I've been on a Bloober Team kick this year. Haven't looked at the sales beyond what's in my wishlist, but I've got my eyes and wallet on Project Songbird, Will: Follow the Light, and Sleep Awake since they're currently in the sale

Re: Xbox Summer Sale 2026 'Teaser' Now Live, 300+ Games Discounted

LordHrivnasty

If you haven't played it, I'd recommend Hell is Us, especially at $16. Great, atmospheric game with a lot of intriguing world- and lorebuilding. The combat can be a bit dry and repetitive, but man, that story had me really engrossed and totally overlooked that. It's a game that doesn't hold your hand and you've gotta put 2 and 2 together. I found myself keeping a written log of things and I haven't done that in years. Made me miss it, to be honest

Re: Xbox Fans Share Their Top 10 Requests After Day One Of Player Voice Feedback

LordHrivnasty

I haven't visited the site yet, but they need to fix the reviews on games. Only people who have some time in a game should be able to leave a review instead of a review instead of a game getting reviewed-bombed (particularly gamepass games) because it's "leftist marxist communist woke propaganda" and not the "big guns and hammer me smash things including me last brain cell" that they think Gamepass should only be comprised of

Re: Xbox Has Just Discounted Another 1000+ Games On The Microsoft Store

LordHrivnasty

@Elbow I played through Cronos a few weeks ago and it's one of my favorite games this year. Wasn't really scary but it was incredibly atmospheric and tense and it was just so good. I might go back and play it on NG+, but I hope they release more content for it. I actually ended up getting a couple of Bloober's earlier games because of Cronos, Observer and Medium. Almost done with Medium