@ElectricWizard There are always hiveminds on these types of focused/specific fansites. One has quieted down significantly while the other has gone all manic again.
I’m surprised at how quickly Xbox fans turned back into console warriors. What happened to all the “games for all,” free love hippies from 2024 on? I thought exclusives were antiquated…
Comments 105
Re: These Are The Top 25 'XBOX Player Voice' Requests After One Week
Removed
Re: These Are The Top 25 'XBOX Player Voice' Requests After One Week
@Banjo- Ah, so not true exclusives, but exclusives with an asterisk
Re: These Are The Top 25 'XBOX Player Voice' Requests After One Week
@Banjo- Not exactly exclusive if they’re automatically available on another platform
Re: Digital Foundry Labels Sony's PS5 Exclusivity Pivot As A 'Defensive Move Against Project Helix'
@ElectricWizard There are always hiveminds on these types of focused/specific fansites. One has quieted down significantly while the other has gone all manic again.
Re: Digital Foundry Labels Sony's PS5 Exclusivity Pivot As A 'Defensive Move Against Project Helix'
I’m surprised at how quickly Xbox fans turned back into console warriors. What happened to all the “games for all,” free love hippies from 2024 on? I thought exclusives were antiquated…