Can run games already on the hard drive but can't download anything. Weirdly enough updates for the games are still going through though. cultic, grind survivors for example updated today. As long as they don't try to blame the outage on me, and I can still buy halo tomorrow, it's not a big deal in my book.
6 year old series s and 5 year old series x that both run and sound like they're brand new, with quite considerable usage. Been gaming since the 80's and it's definitely my favorite hardware of all time. I plan on using them until I'm too blind to game anymore, which won't be much longer.
Paid full price for both of these day 1. They're both worth it too. Final fantasy 7R is one of the best things going on in gaming these days in my opinion.
It's just taking forever like most of the games do now. A couple years after I've died, star wars: fate of the old Republic and fallout 5 are gonna be really good when they come out.
8 hours into it and it's everything I was realistically hoping for. Would probably be my game of the year, were it not for the Almighty DOOM coming out this year.
Too bad to see the callisto protocol getting beat up on. Playing on series x performance mode, and im just glad it came out. Hard to be pickier than me and i love it. Dont regret my purchase at all.
I know that im mouthing off like a punk rite there, ive always loved xbox, just want em to do as good as they can. A good example of why i seldom put comments on the internet.
Literally anything other than games for the consoles. How about putting quake 4 back on the xbox like they should have already done years ago? I guess they havent thought of that. Theres another refrigerator coming out soon though.
Comments 17
Re: Talking Point: What Would Seal The Deal For You With Xbox Project Helix?
Already sold on it. Xbox for life. Im just hoping this one gets a really stupid name, like they all have since the original.
Re: Talking Point: How Much Has The Xbox Outage Affected You?
Can run games already on the hard drive but can't download anything. Weirdly enough updates for the games are still going through though. cultic, grind survivors for example updated today. As long as they don't try to blame the outage on me, and I can still buy halo tomorrow, it's not a big deal in my book.
Re: Talking Point: How Much Noise Do Your Xbox Consoles Make After All These Years?
6 year old series s and 5 year old series x that both run and sound like they're brand new, with quite considerable usage. Been gaming since the 80's and it's definitely my favorite hardware of all time. I plan on using them until I'm too blind to game anymore, which won't be much longer.
Re: Two Final Fantasy Remakes Discounted To Their Lowest Prices Ever On Xbox
Paid full price for both of these day 1. They're both worth it too. Final fantasy 7R is one of the best things going on in gaming these days in my opinion.
Re: Review: Turtle Beach Pacific Skyline - The New Xbox Controller With GTA 6 Vibes
Man I really wish my DOOM controllers had a bunch of pink and purple all over them. I've learned to live with it though.
Re: These Are The Top 10 Xbox Backwards Compatibility Requests After 750,000 Votes
Turok evolution and turok 08, dark watch and an updated version of valve's the orange box are what I'd love to see.
High hopes, low expectations.
Re: Xbox Fans Question Marvel's Blade Absence From XGS 2026
It's just taking forever like most of the games do now. A couple years after I've died, star wars: fate of the old Republic and fallout 5 are gonna be really good when they come out.
Re: Here's What Asha Sharma Has Been Playing On Her Xbox Gamertag Over The Past Month
She definitely needs to be introduced to DOOM. That's a pretty decent spread otherwise I'd say.
Re: Red Dead Redemption 1 Has Suddenly Been Rated For Xbox Series X|S
I'd pay full price for this instantly. Nothing else I'd rather have than a new gen version of this.
Re: Poll: So, Are You Playing The Outer Worlds 2 In Early Access?
8 hours into it and it's everything I was realistically hoping for. Would probably be my game of the year, were it not for the Almighty DOOM coming out this year.
Re: Xbox Bug Sees Games Disappearing And Showing Triangles With Exclamation Marks
Refreshing the Xbox makes it all go away and act normal. Does for me anyway
Re: Rumour: Sony Is Planning To Bring More PS5 Games To Xbox
Wipeout, killzone, god of war trilogy. Would be awesome to see that happen. If I could only have one I'd have to choose wipeout myself.
Re: Pick One: What Was Your Favourite Reveal At The Game Awards 2022?
The part when that kid went up on stage rambling about bill clinton, that was better than anything ive played in years.
Re: Review: The Callisto Protocol - An Uneven Spiritual Successor To Dead Space
Too bad to see the callisto protocol getting beat up on. Playing on series x performance mode, and im just glad it came out. Hard to be pickier than me and i love it. Dont regret my purchase at all.
Re: Random: Xbox Is Now Selling Mini 'Hoodies' For Its Wireless Controllers
Thanks for going out of your way to tell me that dude i had no idea
Re: Random: Xbox Is Now Selling Mini 'Hoodies' For Its Wireless Controllers
I know that im mouthing off like a punk rite there, ive always loved xbox, just want em to do as good as they can. A good example of why i seldom put comments on the internet.
Re: Random: Xbox Is Now Selling Mini 'Hoodies' For Its Wireless Controllers
Literally anything other than games for the consoles. How about putting quake 4 back on the xbox like they should have already done years ago? I guess they havent thought of that. Theres another refrigerator coming out soon though.