Queen’s Quest 3
RogueCube
The Secret Order: Shadow Breach
Task Force Kampas
Whipseey and the Lost Atlas

JoakimZ

Xbox Gamertag: ZWEIFELundANGST

TrueAssassin86x

Just recently picked up two games on sale and added both to my backlog.

• The Dark Pictures: Little Hope (been waiting till it hits under $20 but everytime i see its on sale its like $20.09 or something like that so i bit the bullet and brought it. Now it will go on gamepass next month like the other Dark Pictures title)
  • 11-11 Memories Retold (seem like a intresting indie for $5 why not...)

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

urrutiap

just a few minutes ago i bought Resident Evil 3 remake from the X Box Live store. Im letting it install overnight at the moment since I am going to bed in a few minutes then Ill check on the game later in the morning or whatever

urrutiap

KilloWertz

@urrutiap Hope you enjoy it. I'm one of the rare people that actually liked it better than Resident Evil 2 Remake.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

urrutiap

yeah ill enjoy Resident Evil 3 remake. I just played a little bit of the very beginning of the game earlier this morning but Im busy today painting the upstairs stairs a new color.

The Resistance game mode is kind of neat but odd at the same time. So what is it anyway? some kind of online multiplayer thing where you can play as a Tyrant or one of the made up characters?

urrutiap

urrutiap

the farmer cowgirl is kind of cute but her face looks kind weird and i know shes supposed to be a young gal but still..

urrutiap

TrueAssassin86x

Just brought a few games during the Xbox Spring sale.

• Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
  • ManEater (for $20 why not and since i brought it i'm calling it now it will go on gamepass next month mark my words)
  • PGA 2k21
  • F1 2020

Edited on by TrueAssassin86x

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

dmcc0

A few things this weekend in the sale:
Forza Horizon 4 DLC
Hitman 2 GOTY
Snowrunner

Also tempted by Cuphead and PGA 2K21, but they may have to wait. The Xbox & Switch backlogs are getting ridiculous, and when you add in Game Pass I'm unlikely to ever get round to playing most of them unless I discover the secret of eternal youth (well, eternal middle age it would be now I suppose!)

dmcc0

JoakimZ

I bought the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition + Injustice 2 Legendary Edition double pack in the Xbox Spring sale. Incredible deal.

JoakimZ

dmcc0

Some rewards credit and the end of the Sale meant I picked up Cuphead for no actual cash. Gotta love MS rewards!

dmcc0

JoakimZ

I bought WRC 9, as it is currently only £3.19 in the UK store.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

Tasuki

My latest purchase is MLB The Show. Finally able to play a good baseball game on my Xbox now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

ralphdibny

Just bought a 4tb Xbox game drive for £85. My old 2tb was full and this new one came with 2 months of game pass ultimate so I just thought what the hell.

Interestingly it asked me if I wanted to turn on recurring billing for an extra free month of GPU which I did (before I turned it back off again) so I got 3 months out of it instead of 2! I'm good until August next year now. I wish I'd bought some of them EA play codes before they changed the rules on it

See ya!

JoakimZ

This is what I picked up from the Deals Unlocked sales:

Prototype
Prototype 2
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice GOTY
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate upgrade pack

JoakimZ

ralphdibny

Just bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate physical for £20 at Smyth's. Thought I might as well pick it up as they've announced the end of support. I doubt they will release another edition just to include a few costumes.

But confusing to install though, seems to install off the play disc instead of the data disc. Also my Xbox wasn't reading either disc but I power cycled it and now it works.

See ya!

Tasuki

@ralphdibny I have been thinking of grabbing that as well since they ended support.

As for me the last Xbox game I got was Forza Horizon 2 for $10 at Gamestop. Been on a Horizon kick lately and noticed I never owned 2, though I remember playing it, perhaps it was at a friend's house or I rented it or something. Regardless I got it now and now have all the Forza Horizon games. Hopefully I can finish them all before 5 comes out.

My Backlog

ralphdibny

@Tasuki looks decent, I think the only DLC it doesn't include is a masquerade costume pack and a classic movie costume pack.

Watch Netherealm go back on their decision now that I've bought it though lol 😅. Seems to be the story of my life recently with the PS3 store reversal and all that

Nice one on gettin forza. I do wonder if there are any codes for the DLC still out in the wild somewhere. I heard they were still available from 3rd party sellers well after it was discontinued on the MS Store but I've looked recently and can't find anything

See ya!

Tasuki

@ralphdibny Yeah I am not worried about the FH2 DLC I figured I won't be able to get it, it is what it is. That's why now when they announced a Forza title coming to the end of it's lifespan I scoop it up. I did that with 3 anyways and plan to do that with 4.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Snagged the Castlevania Advanced Collection tonight. Been wanting to play these games again and I never did play Circle of the Moon and the price was right. Started Harmony of Dissonance tonight and I forgot how bad that game was.

My Backlog

RedKnight34

Just pre-ordered both Far Cry 6 and Marvels Guardians of the galaxy as my new games for this month excited to play both

RedKnight34

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic