Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Purchase

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

Tasuki

Picked up Kingdoms of Amalur ReReckoning. I haven't played this game in a few years and forgot how fun it is.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

JoakimZ

This is what I’ve purchased in recent digital sales:

Borderlands Legendary Collection
Dragonball FighterZ Ultimate Edition
Ghost Files: Memory of a Crime
Hitman 2 Gold Edition
Project Starship
Queen’s Quest 3
RogueCube
The Secret Order: Shadow Breach
Task Force Kampas
Whipseey and the Lost Atlas

JoakimZ

Xbox Gamertag: ZWEIFELundANGST

TrueAssassin86x

Just recently picked up two games on sale and added both to my backlog.

• The Dark Pictures: Little Hope (been waiting till it hits under $20 but everytime i see its on sale its like $20.09 or something like that so i bit the bullet and brought it. Now it will go on gamepass next month like the other Dark Pictures title)
  • 11-11 Memories Retold (seem like a intresting indie for $5 why not...)

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

urrutiap

just a few minutes ago i bought Resident Evil 3 remake from the X Box Live store. Im letting it install overnight at the moment since I am going to bed in a few minutes then Ill check on the game later in the morning or whatever

urrutiap

KilloWertz

@urrutiap Hope you enjoy it. I'm one of the rare people that actually liked it better than Resident Evil 2 Remake.

KilloWertz

urrutiap

yeah ill enjoy Resident Evil 3 remake. I just played a little bit of the very beginning of the game earlier this morning but Im busy today painting the upstairs stairs a new color.

The Resistance game mode is kind of neat but odd at the same time. So what is it anyway? some kind of online multiplayer thing where you can play as a Tyrant or one of the made up characters?

urrutiap

urrutiap

the farmer cowgirl is kind of cute but her face looks kind weird and i know shes supposed to be a young gal but still..

urrutiap

TrueAssassin86x

Just brought a few games during the Xbox Spring sale.

• Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
  • ManEater (for $20 why not and since i brought it i'm calling it now it will go on gamepass next month mark my words)
  • PGA 2k21
  • F1 2020

Edited on by TrueAssassin86x

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

dmcc0

A few things this weekend in the sale:
Forza Horizon 4 DLC
Hitman 2 GOTY
Snowrunner

Also tempted by Cuphead and PGA 2K21, but they may have to wait. The Xbox & Switch backlogs are getting ridiculous, and when you add in Game Pass I'm unlikely to ever get round to playing most of them unless I discover the secret of eternal youth (well, eternal middle age it would be now I suppose!)

dmcc0

JoakimZ

I bought the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition + Injustice 2 Legendary Edition double pack in the Xbox Spring sale. Incredible deal.

JoakimZ

Xbox Gamertag: ZWEIFELundANGST

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic