Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Purchase

Posts 241 to 244 of 244

Dydreamr

I also bought Diablo 2 when it was on sale a few weeks ago. It was nice to play with a controller.

Dydreamr

LtSarge

Bought a fair amount of games in the recent Xbox sales. Got Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad for €5, Earth Defense Force 2017 for €5, Starlink: Battle for Atlas for €12, and Trackmania Turbo for €5.

I played the first two Onechanbara games on PS+ Extra earlier this year and the games were so much fun! I looked up where to play the third one and it's apparently only available on Xbox. So imagine my surprise when I saw that the third game, which never goes on sale, was on sale. I just had to get it!

Never played an EDF game before, so for €5 I figured why not give this series a try. There are apparently two other EDF games on PS4 that are fairly cheap now so I might get those as well if 2017 appeals to me.

For some reason, Starlink seems to have gone under the vast majority's radar. Maybe it was because of the toys to life feature, but you don't actually need the toys since you get a bunch of items digitally. Either way, this looks like tons of fun and a seemingly underrated game. It seems like No Man's Sky but with a story and it's rather lengthy as well. I'm definitely looking forward to playing this game the most out of these purchases.

Never played a Trackmania game before either, so I'm looking forward to giving this series a try as well!

LtSarge

AnVold

Project Gotham Racing 2 for Xbox Original

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic