Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Series X|S Purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 283

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki that's great to hear. Not interested in online, just main story and walking around the city.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Batman Arkham Collection. Was only $8.99 for all 3 games so I couldn't resist.

NintendoByNature

RaZieLDaNtE

Hi there fellow gamers;
There are some games on sale on Xbox so I decided to get a few:

• DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - FighterZ Edition;
  • Metro Exodus Gold Edition;
  • The Witcher 2;
  • Chorus;
  • Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium: Street Fighter Alpha 3
    All of these for just 40€. To good a bargain to let them go.
    Cheers, stay safe good people and happy gaming to us all

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 I played a bunch of the first two, but not so much on the last one. Lol funny story, turns out the purchase never went through for some reason! Guess I gotta try again.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 come to think of it. I believe I beat asylum and city. And only played the opening hours of knight and got burned out like you. I started playing a little bit of knight on GP not long ago.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@Balta666 @NintendoByNature By the time I got to Arkham Knight I was done with the series. It also didn't help that Knight is nowhere near as good as City. Plus the Batmobile segments in the game. I was done.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

nomither6

@Tasuki nowhere near as good is a stretch. arkham knight has the best open world , content , customization, and amazing gameplay and combat in the entire series. city just doesnt have a forced batmobile , otherwise knight would overtake it without issue . the story in city is pretty stupid.

nomither6

GarbonZoni

@Balta666 I did the same. But when I came back to it I found it to be by far the best of the three. And that's taking into account the repetitive Batmobile sections. My favourite part of all three games is the combat as it gets better with each game. Three takes it though because of the extra characters to do the challenges with.

Xbox: Garbonzoni

nomither6

@GarbonZoni agreed . arkham knights stealth and combat is too big of an improvement to just ignore like most people seem to do . going back and playing city after knight almost feels like playing asylum

nomither6

nomither6

@Balta666 none of the arkham games are bad so it’s not surprising everyone has their favorites because each iteration has a stand-out or strong suit . it’s pretty much universally agreed that asylum has the best atmosphere and being confined to an island with lunatics and monsters & a touch of horror is irreplaceable.

nomither6

GarbonZoni

@Balta666 I found on my replay doing all the Batmobile sections one after the other to get them outta the way was the best way. Then just had fun beating the ***** outta groups of goons and ploughing through the DLC. All three have there good points. I wish they would do another, maybe with some guest appearances from some JL members to freshen it up.

Xbox: Garbonzoni

BookhouseBoy

I picked up Timesplitters 2 and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD in the sale

BookhouseBoy

Lup

I've got a few ones I haven't shared here:

Mayhem Brawler

Black Book

Streets of Rage 4 + DLC

Kingdom Two Crowns

Shing!

Unruly Heroes

Death Road to Canada

Edited on by Lup

Lup

Banjo-

Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, that I pre-ordered, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City that was not well received but costs 3 pounds right now.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic