Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Series X|S Purchase

Posts 101 to 120 of 284

jdv95

@LtSarge thank you,it is ! Kinda insane how many games there are on the sub. Not to Mention EA plus!

jdv95

dmcc0

Couldn't resist Immortals Fenyx Rising at the current sale price. Also picked up Sturmwind EX and double dipped on The Capcom Arcade Stadium Bundle in the sale too (also have it on Switch). Does it count as double dipping if I bought it half-price on both systems?😂

dmcc0

jdv95

@dmcc0 seems like those "2 for the price of 1" deals to me

jdv95

RaZieLDaNtE

@jdv95 Hi there friend and welcome to the Club.
Not only you have a ton of OG, 360, One and Series X games to play, just on Gamepass alone, but hopefully there will be many more great games in the future.
I skiped the Xbox One era and just by that alone, I had like 15 plus games I never played, so It´s been great catching up.
Lot´s of good stuff to enjoy for sure.
Cheers, stay safe and have a good one

Edited on by RaZieLDaNtE

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

dmcc0

@jdv95 That's exactly how I'd justify it to my wife if she ever noticed 😂

dmcc0

DoomGuy_117

Just Bought (pre-ordered) Jedi Survivor and RE4 Remake.

Other than that just plaing Gamepass stuff. I did purchase The Cowabunga Collection.

GT - JohnnyUtah54

Lup

Die for Valhalla!
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Citizens of Space

Thinking about buying a few more. Geez.

Lup

Pditty1980

My First post Here!

Just got an XBox series S, Halo: The Masterchief Collection & Rare Replay

Edited on by Pditty1980

Pditty1980

R1spam

I've just pre-ordered myself like a dragon ishin. I've had an itch to play a yakuza game for ages and I know I should just play one of the games on gamepass but there is something about the historical setting that just intrigues me.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

Lavalera

@Pditty1980 Welcome and congrats on your series s. Have fun playing those games!

@R1spam Be careful, once you start a Yakuza/Like a Dragon game you'll easily get addicted I pre ordered the deluxe edition so can start 4 days early on Friday. Can't wait, it looks absolutely fun and wacky like the usual game from the series.

PSNid: Lavalera

RaZieLDaNtE

Hi there fellow gamers;
My latest Xbox purchase was Assassin´s Creed Valhala Season Pass as well as Dawn of Ragnarok on sale(can´t wait to play all that content) and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, since I can finally play fighting games on a Xbox controller and do special moves and combos and it just works.
Such a difference a good d-pad makes in these games.
Cheers, stay safe everyone and happy gaming to us all

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

R1spam

@Lavalera I played zero a few years ago and loved it!! I've not got it in me for them all but wanted to play kiwami 2, 6 and like a dragon. I'm pretty excited about this one though! Hope you enjoy when it comes, I'm off next Thursday/Friday so hoping my copy arrives for then.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

NintendoByNature

I just bought Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition. Surprisingly, I've never played this one, so I'm looking forward to it.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature You are in for a treat. GTA V turned out to be one of my favorite games. Played it on the 360 and beat it, and played it on the PS4. Even if you have no interest in GTA Online the game is solid.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic