Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Series X|S Purchase

Posts 141 to 160 of 285

GarbonZoni

@Banjo- I was looking at Racoon City myself. Have you fired it up yet? Probably going to grab it later. bargain at that price

Xbox: Garbonzoni

Banjo-

@GarbonZoni Not yet but for 3 pounds is a no-brainer! Besides, it can't have performance issues on Series X|S.

Banjo-

GarbonZoni

@Banjo- I think it's the only Resi game I haven't played. Would be rude not to. My backlog is huge because of all the sales we keep getting. A little patience and you can pick up some great games for a Tenner or less.

Xbox: Garbonzoni

Banjo-

@GarbonZoni Same here, it's the odd Resident Evil game I've never played 😁

Banjo-

BookhouseBoy

@Tasuki If you look back through the thread, lots of people post games that aren't exclusively on X|S the games games the poster mentioned are games that can be played on a Series X|S so I think it counts.

BookhouseBoy

Tasuki

@ActionPanther Hmmm I thought this was for only Series X games. And the other thread was for other Xbox systems since we have that thread.

@Sebatrox Even though, they aren't Series X games.

@FraserG Maybe merging the two threads since they have become the same thing. Or is this just for Series X games and the other for all Xbox games. If it's for all Xbox games maybe a title change to avoid confusion?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Sebatrox No worries I am just confused now because of the two threads. That's all. I thought this was for Series X games specifically since there's that other thread as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Lup

I've got D&D: Chronicles of Mystara.

Thinking of buying the whole Yakuza series since it's on sale. Even though it's on Game Pass.

Lup

NoblePanda78

Recently picked up Guardians of the Galaxy at Wal-Mart after trying it on Game Pass and falling in love with it. Knew right away I wanted to have a physical copy in my collection to play whenever I want.

Lup wrote:

I've got D&D: Chronicles of Mystara.
Thinking of buying the whole Yakuza series since it's on sale. Even though it's on Game Pass.

That is soooo much fun! Want to play together sometime?

Edited on by NoblePanda78

"And that's how Equestria was made!"-Pinke Pie

Bmartin001

I picked up Gothan Knights physical for 30$

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

RaZieLDaNtE

Hi there fellow gamers;
Decided to get 3 more titles for my Series X:

• Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition;
  • Sunset Overdrive with the season Pass;
  • Persona 4 Arena:
    All 3 for about 20€.
    Game Pass has been an excelent way for me personally to try different games and see if there is something that grabs me. Some of them I have bought digitally, others in physical form. All on sale.
    Cheers, stay safe folks and happy gaming to us all

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

Lup

@NoblePanda78

I haven't tried the online stuff, didn't even know it worked!

Hell yeah.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification!

Edited on by Lup

Lup

NoblePanda78

Lup wrote:

@NoblePanda78
I haven't tried the online stuff, didn't even know it worked!

Hell yeah.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification!

Aesome! I'm sorry for the late reply too, been away for a bit. Regular forum activity is a habit I 'm having to work my way back into lol. If you're still interested, let's set up a day and time!

I'm typically off on Sundays on Mondays. Would either of those work for you?

"And that's how Equestria was made!"-Pinke Pie

Epux_fhouwuo

Resident Evil 4 Remake, i knew i would like it once they anounced the game besause i played the original on Gamecube.
I avoided anything about the game before i started on it a few days ago, its so cool to see all the changes they made to the game in the remake, there have been several times i have steped into a new area and realized after a bit where i was in the game.

Epux_fhouwuo

Xbox Gamertag: Epux fhouwuo

Banjo-

Good news everybody, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 and Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Turbo Edition are 70% off! I just bought the Turbo Edition.

Banjo-

Banjo-

@Sebatrox It's one of my favourite genres since Super Mario Kart but as you may know I have a critical nature (like you ha ha). Mario Kart 8 has very dull gameplay. I'm pleasantly surprised by Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3. Graphically, it's organic but not as beautiful as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled but with perfect 60fps performance on Series X (Crash Team Racing is 30fps) and looks nicer than in the screenshots. Gameplay is tight and similar to other games. Single, multiplayer (up to 4) and online modes. It keeps controls and drifting simple as Mario Kart but it adds a charged item (assistant) along with regular items. It also adds turbo slides that reminds of Crash Team Racing's cylinders. There is plenty of customisation of drivers and vehicles, let's you tune and boost the statistics you like the most. It also has four levels of difficulty and speed, that's very important as well. It has all the ingredients for a solid karts racer. Fast, fun and tight. Highly recommended!

Banjo-

hypnotoad

The Ori collection.
I already had the first one but 8 quid !!!

hypnotoad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic