Forums

Topic: Last Game You Got?

Posts 121 to 140 of 197

Anti-Matter

XBOX 360 games 😀
Untitled

And XBOX games 😁
Untitled

I am a huge fan of Dance Dance Revolution games so i will try to get ALL DDR Ultramix 1 - 4 & DDR UNIVERSE 1 - 3.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Krzzystuff

Well thanks to that crazy sale article i bought witcher 2, tomb raider and rise of the tomb raider with some reward points. Figured these games won't be on gamepass as tomb raider was already there and we have witcher 3. Plus for $15 for all three games (free due to points) it was hard to say no to. So I officially own my first Xbox game! I'll maybe play them on a few months? Enjoying Haven at the moment.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

LtSarge

Just ordered Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch), Code Vein (PS4) and Far Cry Primal (PS4). Found them all on sale for €57 in total so I decided to get them since they've been on my wishlist for quite some time now. I've played Xenoblade 1 on 3DS for 30 hours and thought it was a great game but the graphics are terrible and I didn't like playing the game with the "C-nub" so hopefully playing with revamped graphics as well as with a regular controller on Switch will be better. Code Vein looks like a great Souls/anime-style game and Far Cry Primal's unique caveman setting has had me interested since it came out, so I'm glad to have finally gotten these titles.

LtSarge

Anti-Matter

Chicken Little PS2 yesterday.

Anti-Matter

urrutiap

bought and installed Command and Conquer 1 along with Red Alert from the PSN store for my Playstation 3 to transfer over to my PSP.

got a little bit left in the Vanilla card and might get Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness or Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together.

too bad the PSN store doesnt have the PSP Ace Combat Joint Assault game

urrutiap

dmcc0

Picked up some 3ds games over the Weekend: Rayman 3d, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros & Yoshi's New Island. Also 42 All-Time Classics for the original DS for a little over £1 - can't go wrong at that price!

I also just realised that you can earn Gold Coins on physical Switch games, so went through those and added the points; ended up with enough that I only had to pay around 50p for Panzer Dragoon Remake. Of course, I'll probably never play any of them anytime soon given the existing backlog and Game Pass, but hoarder's gotta hoard!

dmcc0

urrutiap

Got up earlier this morning at 7 and plugged in my Playstation 3 and bought and downloaded Breath of Fire III and then transferrred it to my PSP

urrutiap

urrutiap

Earlier today mostly bough and downloaded some Rock Band Unplugged PSP DLC songs from the Playstation 3 PSN store along with the Star Wars Force Unleashed II Endor DLC. Alot of catching up to do.

Its weird that the Endor DLC is alot cheaper than the DLC for Star Wars Force Unleashed I

urrutiap

urrutiap

Got another Vanilla gift card earlier today for one more videogame purchase for this month.

Bought Ys Origin off of the Nintendo Switch eshop and dowloading/istalling it right now tonight.

Itll be my very first Ys game to play and I hope its worth it

urrutiap

LtSarge

Just ordered Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on PS3. I've been meaning to get the LoS games for a long time now but they've always been around €20 and so I never felt like buying them since I wasn't that interested in them. However, today I managed to find the first LoS for €13 and that felt more like a reasonable price. Now I can try it out and see if these games are any good.

LtSarge

urrutiap

Earlier today I bought a Vanilla gift card which im planning on using to buy a game off of the PSN store for my Playstation 3. I have these choices

Persona 5
Jeanne D Arc
Ys I and II Collection
Ys Seven
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky

One of those games if i buy them im planning on transferring to my PSP.

and yes I am aware Persona 5 is a Playstation 3 game.

But the other games are PSP games which can be transferred blah blah.

urrutiap

urrutiap

got my old Nintendo 3DS out and charged it up. sort of thinking about getting Yo Kai Watch 3 off of the eshop since its crazy expensive at amazon and ebay

urrutiap

LtSarge

Decided spontaneously to buy the first Tomb Raider (PS1) on Vita. Just like with the original Resident Evil games, I never liked the original Tomb Raider titles due to their stiff controls, especially when you factor in platforming. However, now that I've managed to overcome my dislike of tank controls in RE, I was hoping the same would happen with TR for me now. And after having played the first level, I think it might. The game is definitely harder to control than RE, but I think it's doable. I'm definitely interested in playing through all the PS1 games since the only TR games I've played are the modern ones. I'd love to see how the older ones were like as well, so hopefully I'll be able to beat TR1 and continue on from there.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

LtSarge

Just saw that an online store has discounted Resident Evil 3 (2020) on PS4 to only €10, which is absolutely crazy since it hasn't even been a year since the game came out. Anyway, I decided to order a copy since it's one of the games on my current watch list. I've seen the game go as low as €25 but at €10 I just had to bite. Now I have all the mainline RE games! I'm excited to finally experience this series now that I've started to like the older titles.

LtSarge

urrutiap

just bought Saints Row 3 Full Package off of the Nintendo Switch eshop last night since the game is on sale.

urrutiap

urrutiap

just late last night i bought Resident Evil remake from the Nintendo Switch eshop. Dunno why I bought it since I still have the game for my Gamecube

urrutiap

JoakimZ

urrutiap wrote:

Dunno why I bought it since I still have the game for my Gamecube

I can think of lots of reasons;

The Switch version is in HD, has widescreen, can be played portable, has more control options, you won’t have to plug in your Gamecube, Switch has better controllers, et cetera.

JoakimZ

Xbox Gamertag: ZWEIFELundANGST

TrueAssassin86x

I just picked up a few thats been on sale this week and a digital pre-order

• WRC 9 (for less then a $20 and Series X|S capable why not, thats 9 games i own for Series X|S and i dont have the system yet)
  • The Sinking City (was looking for a good story driven game and it seemed ok and again for under $20 why not)
  • Paradise Lost (the new game pre-order game looks good and i am starting to believe in my new motto, Support indie developer they do it better then Some AAA developers at times.)

Edited on by TrueAssassin86x

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

LtSarge

Just bought Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA) and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (NDS) on Wii U eShop. Ever since I started playing Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS I've been craving more Nintendo games lately. Also, since I'm nearing the end of LM2, I was considering playing M&L Bowser's Inside Story on 3DS. However, since Partners in Time came out before that game, I wanted to play it first and since there's only the original DS version available, I got it on Wii U eShop for only €10. Once again, the Wii U eShop is seriously a goldmine with tons of retro Nintendo games for only a fraction of their second-hand prices. Which is why I also bought Circle of the Moon since I'm also craving a Metroidvania and even though people are saying that this one isn't as good as the other two GBA Castlevanias, I'm still finding it to be very good thus far. Can't wait to play more of it and also start up Partners in Time after I finish Luigi's Mansion 2.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

Tasuki

Picked up Retromania Wrestling. Been following this one for awhile now and after the delay due to a messed up 2020,. I can see if this lives up to it's expectations.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic