Halo Infinite's multiplayer preview is on the way this summer, and for a number of weeks now, the game's community manager Brian Jarrard has been reminding players to make sure they complete all the steps to be in with a chance.
In his latest post over on Twitter, he's reiterated this message - adding how sad it is to see that some folks haven't completed the required steps and will miss out on this opportunity. It's so bad, in fact, that there are now "six figures worth" of people who have not signed up properly.
So without further ado, here's how to sign up for the Halo Infinite Beta - with some guidance from Halo's community manager. Keep in mind, this is giving you a "chance" to possibly participate in the multiplayer preview.
- Make sure you're an Xbox Insider, if you're not already go and sign up to that. Once you've done that, you can then sign up to the Halo Insider program.
- To register for this - you'll need to provide your preferred email address, location, time zone.
- Opt-in for emails by selecting "I would like information, tips, and offers about the Halo franchise" - yes, means more flights.
- Select the Halo games you've played before, which Halo games you prefer, and which Halo modes you prefer.
- Halo Flighting for Console or PC - selecting "Yes" you would like to be considered for console / PC flighting programs.
- At this point you must also sign up to the Xbox Insider Program if you haven't already.
- Select the consoles you own, input devices, display settings and audio setup.
- For PC, upload your PC settings "dxdiag", link your Microsoft or Steam account, select your input devices and audio setup (skip this step if you do not wish to participate in PC flighting).
- Last but not least, remember to check your emails to verify your email - you must do this.
Have you signed up for the Halo Insider program? Leave a comment down below.