Forums

Topic: What Xbox One game are you currently playing?

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

TrueAssassin86x

Just booted up tell me why seems like its leaving gamepass April 1st according to xbdeals.net and the game been in my gamepass backlog for awhile might as well play it before it leaves

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

Krzzystuff

@TrueAssassin86x it was one of the first games i played on gamepass on my PC. It got me started on the telltale games with the whole interactive movie gameplay.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

TrueAssassin86x

Currently playing and jumping back and forth between Octopath traveler and Tell Me Why still.

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

urrutiap

started playing Resident Evil remake earlier this morning but had to take a break because painting the upstairs steps were more important anyway and painting was what I needed to get done with anyway

urrutiap

sib

After some time away from gaming, got back into Edith Finch last night. Hope to finish it off this week, then get stuck into Alan Wake. And maybe some Fallout..!

sib

urrutiap

Been playing Resident Evil 3 Remake from 1am to 5 am this late. the hospital was like a maze but did like the remake's hospital

Now im going to bed

urrutiap

sib

Katana Zero - great game..!!

sib

LtSarge

Started playing Destroy All Humans! via Game Pass and this game is so much fun. You play as an alien in small open worlds and your goal can vary from killing people to destroying buildings with your UFO to abducting humans and even impersonate humans by assuming their form. The game has a sandbox feel to it as you can revisit previously cleared levels and just mess around in them. The humour can be really crude at times as well, which shows that this is a remake of an old game considering this type of humour is something you never see in games today (e.g. trying to talk to a cow and it drops a load on you instead, which you actually see coming out from its behind). It's definitely a unique experience and I think this is a great title for Game Pass since it's a mindless game that you can enjoy at your own pace and that feels pretty high-quality. It's not a game that I would ever buy, but would absolutely play given the chance (in this case through Game Pass).

LtSarge

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic