Forums

Topic: What Xbox One game are you currently playing?

Posts 181 to 200 of 253

Krzzystuff

@TrueAssassin86x it was one of the first games i played on gamepass on my PC. It got me started on the telltale games with the whole interactive movie gameplay.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

TrueAssassin86x

Currently playing and jumping back and forth between Octopath traveler and Tell Me Why still.

Fan of games not consoles.

Xbox Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x

urrutiap

started playing Resident Evil remake earlier this morning but had to take a break because painting the upstairs steps were more important anyway and painting was what I needed to get done with anyway

urrutiap

sib

After some time away from gaming, got back into Edith Finch last night. Hope to finish it off this week, then get stuck into Alan Wake. And maybe some Fallout..!

sib

urrutiap

Been playing Resident Evil 3 Remake from 1am to 5 am this late. the hospital was like a maze but did like the remake's hospital

Now im going to bed

urrutiap

sib

Katana Zero - great game..!!

sib

LtSarge

Started playing Destroy All Humans! via Game Pass and this game is so much fun. You play as an alien in small open worlds and your goal can vary from killing people to destroying buildings with your UFO to abducting humans and even impersonate humans by assuming their form. The game has a sandbox feel to it as you can revisit previously cleared levels and just mess around in them. The humour can be really crude at times as well, which shows that this is a remake of an old game considering this type of humour is something you never see in games today (e.g. trying to talk to a cow and it drops a load on you instead, which you actually see coming out from its behind). It's definitely a unique experience and I think this is a great title for Game Pass since it's a mindless game that you can enjoy at your own pace and that feels pretty high-quality. It's not a game that I would ever buy, but would absolutely play given the chance (in this case through Game Pass).

LtSarge

LtSarge

Currently over halfway through Walking Dead Season Two and man, I've completely forgotten how harsh these games are. People tend to view games like this as "boring interactive movies" but it amazes me just how involved you get when you start playing them. You try to survive with a group of people, disaster strikes and you'll need to make difficult choices about saving or abandoning people. It's just a video game but the way you choose reflects upon how you are as a person in real life. For example, maybe you want to save and help as many people as you can, or maybe you don't care about people and only worry about your own survival. Then you're faced with choices where all odds are against you as you try to save someone who trusts you but everything is telling you that you can't. It's just so realistic and I can get very invested in games like this. Too bad they don't make more games like this anymore, but at least I still have a couple of more Walking Dead games to play since I still haven't played the third and fourth seasons as well as the Michonne game.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

Krzzystuff

@LtSarge I've enjoyed these games a lot. I'm playing season 1 right now and it's great but yeah, they are a bit intense in the impacts after a choice is made. I played them out if order completely, played the new frontier one first, then Michonne and now I'm at the start

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

LtSarge

@Krzzystuff I've never thought about how one would view these games if played out of order. Based on my experiences with season 1 and 2, you will appreciate season 2 more if you've played season 1 first. Because it's like you're following Clementine's journey and watching her grow up and become more experienced. Hopefully this won't ruin your experience of the games. Would love to hear what you think of season 1 when you've finished it!

LtSarge

LtSarge

So I just started playing Conker Live & Reloaded as it's one of July's GwG titles and this game is absolutely amazing. Some rough mechanics aside, it just oozes creativity and the humour is laugh out loud funny. At first it didn't get anything out of me, but after an hour in I was just laughing my butt off at the dialogues. The humour really reminds me of South Park and the fact that they censor swear words further accentuates the hilarious lines. I've read that the N64 version didn't censor words, but I honestly prefer the censoring because of the above reason.

@ralphdibny Thought I'd tag you here since I think you were interested in playing Conker and I also think that you'd love the humour in this game. It's too bad that we're not playing it as part of Game Club but I'm going to be playing it now anyway just because of how freaking good it is!

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

ralphdibny

@LtSarge cheers for the tag! I've done some thinking about conker since I commented on that article and I don't think I realised that L&R was a remake of Bad Fur Day. Basically I wasn't sure which one to play or whether I should just play both with a big gap of time between them.

It's so weird that Xbox has more N64 games available on it than the Switch does 😅. The Rare games tip the scales because they obviously share the multiplats like Doom 64, Turok, Star Wars Ep1 Racer etc

See ya!

RazputinAquato

I'm almost finishing Dishonored 2. Fantastic game. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is next.
I'm playing Dead Space 3 as well, but that's an Xbox 360 game.

RazputinAquato

Xbox Gamertag: Magabro5382

LtSarge

@ralphdibny I've heard from several people, including a close friend of mine, that the N64 version of Conker just controls incredibly poorly. Like the controls are too stiff. Not to mention that the game itself is difficult alone without stiff controls when you play the Xbox version. So if you want to have a good experience then I'd recommend to just play the Xbox game and skip the N64 one.

LtSarge

ralphdibny

@LtSarge ahh fair enough, I'll see how I feel and whether I have an itch for an Xbox game or an N64 game. I do currently have an itch for an Xbox game but I suspect that Psychonauts will scratch it!

See ya!

LtSarge

Just finished the second episode of Walking Dead A New Frontier and one thing I've noticed that I truly appreciate with this game compared to the previous seasons is that there's less filler (e.g. walking around and examining stuff that's completely unnecessary) and more focus on action. It seems this was around the time when Telltale started realising that they wanted to have more action in their games. The reason I'm saying this is because when I played a bit of the Batman Telltale series, it had so much action compared to other Telltale titles and both these games came out the same year. This is great to see in my opinion because this will definitely keep my interest up for the remainder of the season. Not to mention that the episodes aren't as long as the previous seasons.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

LtSarge

Started playing Sea of Solitude today. I've been wanting to play it for quite some time now but I never felt like buying it since it's apparently only 3 hours long. So I decided to play it through Game Pass Ultimate and so far it's a very unique and enjoyable experience. It focuses a lot on the psychological trauma of a little girl and because of that it feels slightly like a horror game. The gameplay is very simple, you're basically just traversing the environment by climbing and jumping around, and there's no fighting of any kind. It's more of a relaxing experience so to speak and it's great, I'm liking it a lot so far!

LtSarge

LtSarge

Resumed my playthrough of Mafia: Definitive Edition today. Last time I played it was November last year, so it's been quite a while. The game is honestly quite a breath of fresh air for an open world GTA-like game. I believe it only has story missions, which is nice because I sometimes prefer to just play through the story of a game without having to worry about secondary objectives. There are some collectibles though but they aren't distracting me too much. I think I'm definitely playing through it until the end for real this time. Its structure means that I'm constantly progressing at a steady pace, which is nice!

LtSarge

Balta666

I was playing bug fables a couple of weeks ago but had a break (but still want to finish it altough the characters and story are not as engaging as paper Mario's), started darksiders Genesis last night as it goes away soon and is not a big game and I played a bit of the ascenders too during the weekend (really nice visually and so far I have enjoyed the gameplay)

CRANIAL

I got banned for 3 days from Four Kings, so i am now playing a bunch of games i have but just didn't have time for. Battlefield 4 , New rally x and table top racing world tour.

CRANIAL

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic