Forums

Topic: What Xbox One game are you currently playing?

Posts 241 to 253 of 253

RobNZ64

@LtSarge nice, that’s a game in my backlog to play. Now I’m playing Elden Ring like most other people and all those games in my backlog will have to wait even longer.

RobNZ64

LtSarge

@Beagle Yeah, he seems like a bad guy from what I've seen so far so that might be the game you're thinking of. I'd definitely give it a try if you ever come across a copy of the game or see it on sale digitally. In fact, I just looked it up and both Prototype games are on sale right now for €10 each (or €14 for both). Or considering that Microsoft will soon own Activision Blizzard, the games might get added to Game Pass eventually so it could be worth waiting instead.

@RobNZ64 I was almost compelled to get Elden Ring but ultimately I wanted to continue clearing my backlog. I've had Prototype for years now so it'd be nice to cross it off soon. It's a good time for me to be going through my backlog now seeing as how I don't have a next-gen system yet so I can focus on all these older games. I'm surprised at how many hidden gems there were on PS3/360!

LtSarge

XandertheWise

Last month i tried playing little bit of Final Fantasy Type 0 in the beginning. Story is alright but the odd gameplay battle mechanics are odd and too much army strategy when youre out on the world map.

Mostly now, im playing Batman Arkham Asylum from the Return to Arkham Collection, regular Batman Arkham Knight and WWE 2K19 since I still have bunch to do in the MyCareer story mode and the Daniel Bryan Showcase stuff. Still stuck at the Vs Randy Orton 2013 match

XandertheWise

Krzzystuff

So I tried playing Narita Boy before it left gamepass and although the combat was enjoyable the story was pure trash to me personally and i just installed it. Was hopeful for it and played it a bit more after i was having issues with the story because again, combat was getting good, but eventually i couldn't keep going. Gonna try shadow warrior 2 next.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

themcnoisy

Started Halo Reach remastered last night. Great game and after a 10 year break it's good to be back.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

HeavyMetalWario64DS

Haven't played in a while due to Pokemon, but I do play Forza Horizon 4 a bit. I don't have a lot of Xbox One games though. Almost all multiplatforms I have on PS4, with a few exceptions such as Red Dead 2, and Far Cry Primal, and the exclusives I actually got for PC. I had no plans to get an Xbox One, but I was gifted an Xbox One S, which unfortunately died a couple of months after I got it (bad lag on menus and apps not opening even after factory reset). I ended up getting another one since I had gotten some discs for it already. Probably wasn't worth it, since I'd only be missing out on Halo 5 and Forza Horizon 2 by playing the games on PC, and I still have a 360S for older games.

HeavyMetalWario64DS

XandertheWise

an hour and half ago earlier tonight i loaded up Resident Evil 3 remake for my X Box One S and saw that the game had an update. anyone happen to know what the game's update is supposed to do?

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

playing around with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate

XandertheWise

Banjo-

Before jumping to Sonic Frontiers, I cleared two playthroughs, Sonic Lost World (okay) and Sonic Unleashed.

https://www.purexbox.com/forums/px_other_gaming/last_game_you...

I'm playing Sonic Colours at the moment. I had already beaten it on Wii 100%, watching videos to find the red coins. I did not particularly enjoy it because of the blurry image quality, flat lightning and 30fps but Sonic Colours Ultimate is Series X/S-aware, which means that it's optimised for Series S and X, even though the logo doesn't appear. On Series X, Sonic Colours run in native 4K at 60fps. I haven't noticed a single drop after three planets cleared and I'm enjoying the game much more now. The image quality has been improved further with new assets and lightning. The controls are more responsive and you can choose between the original and the new soundtrack. The game looks and plays incredibly well and it's a massive improvement over the original game, enhancing not just the graphics but controls and gameplay. Along with Sonic Generations and Sonic Frontiers, it's 100% recommended for Series X.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

XandertheWise

I noticed that Avengers, Two Point Campus, and that Lawn Mowing Simulator are "free" on Game Pass. Just wonering if Lawn Mowing Simulator is worth playing for the heck of it. What about two point campus or should i just stick with getting Sims 4 and enjoy that?

XandertheWise

JohnZink

It's important to learn how to control yourself when it comes to gambling. I used to struggle with that myself, but I found that setting a budget for myself and sticking to it helped me a lot. I found a useful platform https://www.blazzio.com for this. It's also a good idea to take breaks and step away from the game if you feel yourself getting too caught up in it. Remember, gambling should be a fun and entertaining activity, not something that causes stress or financial strain

Edited on by JohnZink

JohnZink

SuntannedDuck2

For a while ago but last purchases physical for Xbox One it was OnRush, prior to that Forza Motorsport 6, Ride 2, Demon Turf I think.

So those as well as Rare Replay from time to time, Project Cars 3, need to put in Eternal Cylinder at some point. Forza Motorsport 5 as well (had since launch just never finished it, wasn't into it then, am a more now). Oh can't forget Devil May Cry 5, Xenon Racer and Screamride.

So a bit of everything really. Besides some 360 Brutal Legend and Dante's Inferno on Xbox One BC.

Edited on by SuntannedDuck2

SuntannedDuck2

XandertheWise

earlier tonight just got back into playing Mortal Komba 11. doing bunch of Towers of Time grinding and doing little bit of Kombat League rank leveling up even though other people are overdoing it playig as Scorpion, Saibot and Kung Lao and abusing the teleporting like crazy and doing insane combos that take you down in a second

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic