Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Series X|S Purchase

Posts 181 to 200 of 284

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature The first one I really liked but at the time I only owned a PS4 and Rise was and Xbox One exclusive. By the time it came to PS4 I had so many other games that I just forgot about it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

I'm about to buy the new high on high gamepass dlc bundle. In a crazy turn of events, they're selling the game and dlc for $19.99. Absolute steal. Even moreover, it ended up being a just for you offer so my price is only $7.99. I'm shook lol

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 I've only come across it once or twice. Unfortunately, that offer went away before I could actually buy it 😕

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 I don't think they really are. I think it was just a glitch. Nonetheless. > eneded up buying the dlc gamepass bundle for only $15.99. So still a good deal either way since I loved the base game and want to try the dlc.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition. Bought it last week during the FPS sale. I didn't play this game long on PS4 as on launch it didn't have verticle splitscreen. Been wanting to give this game a chance since they added verticle splitscreen so at $30 it seemed a good time to buy it.

My Backlog

FrenkieJr42

EA Sports FC 24 a few days ago. With Ultimate gamepass com EA play. so i instead of 10 79.99euro i paid 70euro

FrenkieJr42

Gamer83

Starfield with the Premium Edition upgrade. Been playing it via Game Pass, finally decided to go all-in because after 20+ hours, it's easily one of my top 3 games of the year.

Gamer83

Stonecold730

Lastest Purchases..
RE4 Remake (Physical) - selling on Ebay
NBA 2k24
RE4 Remake (Digital)
Street Fighter 6
Mortal Kombat 1
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Stonecold730

NintendoByNature

I'm considering re4 remake, the quarry, or diablo 4. Any thoughts guys and gals? I'm fresh off the heels of RE8. However, Alan wake 2 is nearly out and dead space is about to drop on GP

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 shoot. What a DOH Moment for me! I knew it would go to gamepass, I must've just blacked out for a minute there and typed it in lol. Lots of good sales and stuff hitting gamepass. Not to mention the new release of Alan wake 2.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Alan Wake 2. We'll see if I can muster up the courage to play through this 20hr survival horror experience lol

NintendoByNature

JoyfulFire

The Spyro + Crash N'sane bundle while it has been on offer. Huge nostalgia factor to play them again.

JoyfulFire

ZuneTattooGuy

I just bought Modern Warefare 3, Jackbox Party Pack Vol 10, and Alan Wake 2

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

Matthewnh

Starfield, on release day.
Forza Motorsport

Matthew.

NintendoByNature

@Mundaney I opted for alan wake 2 instead. I have played the original RE4, so maybe in the next sale I'll pick up RE4R.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Diablo IV for $15. Got it from Gamefly as part of their Halloween sale.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic