Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Series X|S Purchase

Posts 201 to 220 of 292

TheComebackKid

Alan Wake 2...even though I still haven't finished RE4, Jedi: Survivor, The Callisto Protocol, or other games yet!! lol

TheComebackKid: Gamer 4 Life

Balta666

Went to a store I don't go that often and ended up buying six games...

Rayman Legends for switch (did not know there was a physical version of this game I love)
The darkness for 360
Ryse: son of Rome (which I actually just finish last week)
Gears of War 4 and Gears 5 so I am only missing Ultimate to finish the mainline collection
Star wars: Jedi survivor as it was finally for a price I feel it is worth it at 40€ (I bought the game in the week pre-launch but returned it when it was found the performance was very poor)

[Edited by Balta666]

oliverp

It would btw be so cool to see remaster/remake of the Darkness as its a game that have a special place in my heart and thats it is a game I think many would appreciate given a chance to play it.

oliverp

Mundaney

Jedi: Survivor. Starting it as soon as I finish RE4 Remake.

"The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?"

BeyondKnight

Just bought Kotor 2

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

LtSarge

Ordered some games during the Black Friday sales. I got Evil West, Steelrising and Atomic Heart for €75 in total. All look like fun and unique games, so I'm really happy with these purchases. Looking forward to playing them!

LtSarge

LtSarge

Just pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition.

I honestly decided on a whim to buy this game. I've been listening to the soundtrack of the John Wick movies on Spotify. Then my playlist recommended me some tracks from the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack and I started listening to those. And now I just really want to play Cyberpunk 2077 lol.

I have the base game on Xbox and I played the game for about an hour but I figured it'd be for the best to just grab the Ultimate edition and start over. All the updates are on disc and the DLC is also on disc (which is the reason why I chose the Xbox version). I think the game is finally ready to be experienced now.

LtSarge

Tasuki

WWE 2K23, The Crew Motorfest. Got these as part of the Black Friday sale. Been wanting the Crew for awhile now. I enjoyed the first Crew and love Froza Horizon and after reading the reviews on Motorfest I decided to pull the trigger.

As for WWE 2K, won't lie mostly got this for Wargames since I don't know if AEW will ever get Blood & Guts. Plus my son enjoys the Rise storyline in the WWE 2K series.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

DoomGuy_117

Alan Wake 2, Elden Ring, and Dragon's Dogma.

GT - JohnnyUtah61
Nintendo - DarkFalco - SW - 1852-3950-9117

Bmartin001

I just purchased Jedi Survivor, It's currently 55% off right now in a 24 hour sale..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

NintendoByNature

Huge sale on EA stuff so I bought dead space remake digital deluxe for 8 bones.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

My WD Black 1 TB storage card came for my Xbox Series X today, now I don't have to worry about deleting games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

SingleStooge

@LtSarge Technically yes, but CDPR put out another patch on the same day of the Ultimate Edition release. It is now version 2.1. That's another 53Gb download on top of the 90Gb for the base game and Phantom Liberty. Hope you have super fast broadband as it will take a full day.

SingleStooge

YeKeng

got Phantom Liberty on a little sale, looking forward to playing it after the new year

YeKeng

dmcc0

Dead Space seems to bee getting some crazy discounts in the last week or so. Missed them all up until now for one reason or another, but just got it for £5 on Amazon.

dmcc0

Tatoun

With all those rumors of Xbox going digital only, I'm a bit wary (is that the word?)/scared to buy new physical games for my Series X, which is... sad, really.
There's an unexpensive copy of Jedi Survivor waiting for me (figure of speach) at the nearby store (I had it at launch on PS5, sold it because of poor performances, and the idea of playing it, patched, on a perfectly silent hardware is very attractive).
But I don't know... I'm like... I have my game collection at risk of becoming useless in a disc-drive-less world, and it's a bit scary for me as a consumer, I don't know what to do.
Sorry if you all think this is off topic.

[Edited by Tatoun]

Tatoun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic