Forums

Topic: Microsoft Rewards (Reward Points Thread)

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

dmcc0

@ralphdibny Flight sim in the weekly Game Pass quest this week too. Surprised they're doing Series exclusives as part of the regular quests TBH. I actually gave up on the punch card. Tried to get an easy achievement for changing the weather during a flight but it didnt register for some reason so gave up an uninstalled - only for the game to reappear in the weekly quests! Not sure if there's an issue with stuff tracking in the game in general as I was doing one if the training sections a few weeks ago and it never showed as complete. I even watched a video online to make sure it wasn't me being dumb. In the end I had to reboot the console and do the training again before it would complete correctly.

dmcc0

ralphdibny

@dmcc0 I managed the GP quest just by booting the initial small download of MFS on the computer. Unfortunately the 127gb download inside the actual MFS app is painfully slow so I've yet to do the achievement punchcard. Hopefully it manages to install itself in the next 4 days 😂

Now there's a far cry punch card that requires owning either far cry 3, 4 or 5. Damn lol. Oh well it's only 250 pts

ralphdibny

dmcc0

@ralphdibny I managed to complete the quest by getting to the "Ready to Start" point of the install so I didn't actually have to install the full >100GB for the 3rd time

I hope it's not becoming a trend where weekly's or the smaller value punch cards become inaccessible for some due to the lack of series console or not already owning a certain game.

dmcc0

ralphdibny

@dmcc0 ahh nice! No ready to start on the computer unfortunately. I did play it for a bit and found my house and my friends houses too. They look nothing like the real thing though lol. Not sure if I'll keep playing, it runs adequately on my Mac but not amazingly. I might show it to my partner when she comes by this weekend but I think I'll give it a proper go in future if I either get a series X or a top end PC

But yeah, completely agree about those sort of regular small value punch cards being behind a paywall. There's an NBA 2K22 one at the moment and for some reason the far cry one has completely dissappeared for me despite only seeing it for the first time yesterday. I'd be well annoyed if that had made me pull the trigger and buy one of the games only for it to dissapear!

I managed the PUBG game pass quest today too. The rewards hunter video sounded too convoluted with the adding friends from the club etc so I just thought I'd try my hand at the 8v8 mode. I managed to get a few kills in my second match when it spawned me next to the opposing team

Oh yeah, I'm on 142K points now which is like £120. Just over a quarter of the way to a series X!

Edited on by ralphdibny

ralphdibny

SacredPYRO

Heads up people. There's a new 250 point punch card for getting an achievement in FIFA 22 in the UK (unsure about other regions).

Can be done with the 10 hour free trial with GPU/EA Play.

Easiest achievement to get is for setting custom tactics in FUT, you don't even need to play a match. Load up the FUT menu, go to Squad, press LT to open some options then select custom tactics. Change anything you want then press B to back out. Took about 30 seconds for the cheevo to pop.

SacredPYRO

ralphdibny

@SacredPYRO cheers for the heads up and the tips. Will be getting on that this weekend at some point.

The new monthly bonus round is live today too

ralphdibny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic