Forums

Topic: Microsoft Rewards (Reward Points Thread)

Posts 221 to 240 of 241

DoomGuy_117

I have not paid for Gamepass in almost 3 years thanks to this program. Good times.

GT - JohnnyUtah54

MaccaMUFC

I just wanted to vent and ask if anyone has found a solution to my problem. I had a 250+ day streak with the Rewards Weekly Set but this morning it said ‘Oh no, you missed a weekly set and reset your streak!’ even though I completed it a few days before it ended and now this has happened? I seen other people say this has sorted itself out within weeks and their streak has been reinstated but in case that doesn’t happen for me is there a way to ask Microsoft to look into it for me despite me not having photographic proof because who really does that on a weekly basis?

MaccaMUFC

MaccaMUFC

@FraserG You may want to report and make an article on yet another cock-up of the Rewards Weekly Set being reset again. I was on week 118 and completed last weeks set. This morning it had reset for me but strangely on week 2 🤔

This happened to me last month and it eventually reinstated my weekly set but I feel it should be reported as often as possible so MS are aware of the issue.

MaccaMUFC

FraserG

@MaccaMUFC Thanks! I'll keep an eye on it - I'm only just back to work today after a week off, so not quite up to speed on things just yet

Edited on by FraserG

News Editor, Pure Xbox

Twitter:

HarmanSmith

@FraserG Good you're back! I hope you had a nice vacation .

On the matter, I have seen troubles with Rewards points across all MS apps (Rewards app and Game Pass app on Xbox Series X; Bing, Edge and GP apps on my Android phone) Sometimes, points are "earned" but they don't add up. Have any of you encountered this issues recently?

Edited on by HarmanSmith

HarmanSmith

Xbox Gamertag: GarcianSmith

FraserG

@HarmanSmith Thank you! It was great

I've only just started again with Rewards after a week away, but haven't run into any issues on Android / Edge / Bing yet. Will need to check my Xbox later and see! I know people have been struggling with the 500 point Game Pass punch card for this month though.

News Editor, Pure Xbox

Twitter:

HarmanSmith

@FraserG Oh I see. Thank you for the response!

I will continue to see how these apps behave in the next few days.

HarmanSmith

Xbox Gamertag: GarcianSmith

MaccaMUFC

@FraserG I thought you were quiet when I noticed you weren’t commenting or putting articles out yourself. Makes sense now knowing your were on your holidays. Hope you enjoyed your break 😃

You’ll be having a busy time once we get the EU’s verdict regarding the ABK buyout and Xbox+Bethesda showcase in June.

MaccaMUFC

Banjo-

@AgentCooper Something similar happened to that women games Rewards card and then they fixed it. They gave me one more so I think this will be fixed even if it means granting more than what we have really unlocked. I have unlocked three for this but they are not counted yet.

EDIT: What games did you use? Me? Forza Horizon 5 and Gang Beasts, the latter is hilarious.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

themcnoisy

@AgentCooper @Banjo- vy for victory punchcard is bust. Had to play both madden (which is honestly worse than the megadrive games and has so many database bugs it's obscene) and tried gang beasts. 750 points between both games over 4-5 dyas and no punchcard ticks at all. Oh well. I see it as a free extra rather than something they always need to get right but its frustrating for sure. Especially playing Badden 23.

@MaccaMUFC this happens more often than you may realise. Give it 24 hours and it should be back. I lost my weekly and daily streaks, they were then fine 48 hours later. This happened at the start of the month.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

Banjo-

@themcnoisy Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm not angry either, I know all this will be fixed and I had a great time with Gang Beasts, anyway.

Banjo-

Bundersvessel

@Banjo- I tried Squadrons, gang beasts and guilty gear. I wasn’t particularly enamoured with any of them, though GB is pretty fun. @themcnoisy Thanks for the info friend, I’m not bothered too much, it’s just irritating more than anything that this just doesn’t work. Is the system that difficult to implement?

Banjo-

@AgentCooper The Quests system works instantly because it's built in the operating system. That's why they probably moved the daily achievement to Quests. These 3 achievements cards are web-based so they track your achievements in other ways... slow ways and it they don't work, I think that they are granted to everyone that clicked on them.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

dmcc0

@Bundersvessel I hadn't noticed, but I've just checked and it has indeed gone from 5850 to 5935 in the app for a £5 voucher. Not a huge deal - probably an extra day to get those points if you do the daily sets etc and it is essentially free money in exchange for about 5 mins of my time so can't really complain.

dmcc0

Bundersvessel

@dmcc0 Exactly, although it does seem Microsoft are slowing reducing the value of the program. I’ve made some great additions to my library at their expense over the last 18 months regardless. Swings and roundabouts eh. 👍

trev666

the price of other vouchers has increased as well 7600 for £5 amazon is now 8125 for £5 amazon

trev666

dmcc0

@Bundersvessel It was pretty generous to be fair, especially if you had Game Pass and I don't think it was sustainable. I used to be able to get a voucher every couple of weeks, but some people were getting enough to get free Game Pass every month. Now that I don't have GP I just stick to the Console and Mobile daily/weekly stuff and I'm probably averaging a voucher every 4-6 weeks maybe.

dmcc0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic