Forums

Topic: Microsoft Rewards (Reward Points Thread)

Posts 121 to 140 of 241

ralphdibny

@DutchXbox ah fair enough, not sure what else I can suggest really.

Only thing I'd be sure to check is that you are logged in to whatever browser you are using. Whether that's Edge on Xbox, Edge on Mobile, Bing on Xbox or Bing on Mobile.

Are you doing the daily searches for points? Are they counting up OK while the weekly reward punch card searches aren't? I'm not sure what the points break down is in the Netherlands. In the UK we get 60 points for mobile searches on either Bing or Edge, 90 points for PC/Xbox searches on either Bing or Edge and 12 additional points for searches using Edge on either PC/Xbox or Mobile.

See ya!

SithItachi

Im seeing there is a forza punchcard for 250 points... Can anyone else find it cause right now its not available in Australia???

SithItachi

Twitter:

Shigurui

@SithThanos That one was missing for me too (UK), clicking the View All button on the app made it show up.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

WCB

Haven't seen the Forza 250pt punchcard pop up yet either.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

SithItachi

Am I the only one who thinks its wild that you can get enough points in the month to get free game pass ultimate. Like right now im paid up to on game pass ultimate till December 30th 2021. That to me is wild

SithItachi

Twitter:

ralphdibny

@SithThanos certainly not! I also think it's wild!!

I'd be topping up my game pass too if I wasn't saving for the series X. Currently on nearly 130K which is a bit over £110.

I feel like some months come up a bit short for a GPU voucher. Feels like August was a big month though, I spent 10K points on sweepstakes (I know I'm a fool!) And pretty much made it back and then some which is plenty for a month of GPU. I think other months are coming out at little under 10K. I haven't worked it out exactly but could probably balance out the good months with the bad months and have enough to keep me going!

Edit: ah I see you are in a different region to me! I think Microsoft US is a bit more generous with their points or that GPU might be cheaper. Not sure. I think you get taxed differently on products depending on which state you are in whereas we have to pay VAT (value added tax) nationwide (except in the channel Islands and a couple other territories I think!)

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

SithItachi

@ralphdibny

Not me mate i tracked how many i got and my edge profile told me i got over 13K last month lol. It was great.

SithItachi

Twitter:

ralphdibny

@SithThanos I didn't even know you could do that. I just had a look and found the edge profile. Looks like it only shows the last month though and unfortunately I'm too late and now it's September lol

Wish it showed every month!

See ya!

Jo_zanble

Hi everyone, is anyone else having a problem with the September bonus round? I have completed the weekly set that started at the beginning of the month but its not showing up as completed for that step of the bonus round.

Jo_zanble

Shigurui

@Jo_zanble Yeah same here, clicking it just takes me to the completed weekly set but doesn't register as completed. There's enough time to complete the next weekly set so hopefully that one will work towards the monthly bonus. If not just hit up support and they should sort it out.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

ralphdibny

@Jo_zanble @Shigurui that weekly things not working for me either. It normally works itself out at some point so I'm not too worried.

I'm not able to activate the state of decay one either

See ya!

WCB

I also cannot activate the SoD2 one either.

Jo_zanble

Hi all, the issue seems to have been resolved now. I just clicked the 'complete a weekly set' component and it dropped me back to the home screen of the rewards but when I went back to the monthly bonus it had flagged as completed- phew!

Jo_zanble

ralphdibny

@WCB just a heads up, my state of decay one activated today

See ya!

WCB

@ralphdibny so did mine, thanks.

ralphdibny

Looks like we have our first Series X&S/PC exclusive punchcard with the Microsoft Flight simulator punch card. I guess I can try installing it on my Mac's windows partition but it will probably blow up. I just about managed Alan Wake at 1080p on it a few months ago! Hopefully this sort of punch card doesn't become too common for a year or two at least or if it does then hopefully future games will be available on the cloud

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

dmcc0

@ralphdibny Flight sim in the weekly Game Pass quest this week too. Surprised they're doing Series exclusives as part of the regular quests TBH. I actually gave up on the punch card. Tried to get an easy achievement for changing the weather during a flight but it didnt register for some reason so gave up an uninstalled - only for the game to reappear in the weekly quests! Not sure if there's an issue with stuff tracking in the game in general as I was doing one if the training sections a few weeks ago and it never showed as complete. I even watched a video online to make sure it wasn't me being dumb. In the end I had to reboot the console and do the training again before it would complete correctly.

dmcc0

ralphdibny

@dmcc0 I managed the GP quest just by booting the initial small download of MFS on the computer. Unfortunately the 127gb download inside the actual MFS app is painfully slow so I've yet to do the achievement punchcard. Hopefully it manages to install itself in the next 4 days 😂

Now there's a far cry punch card that requires owning either far cry 3, 4 or 5. Damn lol. Oh well it's only 250 pts

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic