Forums

Topic: General Xbox Series X|S Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,269 of 1,269

NEStalgia

This is interesting. I noticed all day I couldn't run cloud games. But Xbox status page shows all ok. Then tried switch and found out that Nintendo is doing emergency maintenance and everything is down. Then went back to cloud and it now shows it has long wait times.

I don't think xcloud is down. I think all the switch players ran to game pass while switch is down and overloaded it 😆

Guess I'll be streaming from series s then ..... Yakuza needed finishing anyway!

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Banjo- LOL, I'm not sure what's more terrifying, the almost creepy wax museum-esque pictures, or the fact that that's what The Initiative has spent the last 4 years on

I guess it's still better than the God of War artist that keeps drawing horrifying realistic Pokemon art for some nightmare-fuel related reason.....go Xbox?

NEStalgia

Banjo-

@NEStalgia I guess that the last four years were spent on arguing with each other about how a game should be, instead of developing it, and on obsessively recreating Nintendo characters that they were not paid for while being funded by Microsoft.

Banjo-

NEStalgia

@Banjo- With these images, Nintendo should sue them for IP damages.

NEStalgia

Banjo-

@NEStalgia I'm absolutely sure that they're considering it, they're kind of obsessed with fan art.

Banjo-

NEStalgia

@Banjo- The Initiative is what happens when you throw 100 million dollars at a DeviantArt account

NEStalgia

Banjo-

@NEStalgia And that's sad because I thought that The Initiative could be a AAA dream team. I always say that big groups of people need hierarchy to avoid chaos and inefficiency. In this case, they also need... programmers?

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic