Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club Double Bill - Banjo-Kazooie / Solar Ash (Apr)

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 3,365

crippyd

I played Deathloop when it came to GP and I wasn't impressed. I really struggled with the repetitive nature of the game and didn't really care for the two main people either. I did play it until the end but I was glad that I had finished it and wouldn't want to go back to it.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

R1spam

@ralphdibny happy new year! I'll go for Signalis and return to monkey Island.

Have been real busy but finished pentiment before Christmas break and will try to post some thoughts. Really interesting game and glad I played it.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

TuckNorris85

I may not have chance to play this month, just got Elden Ring for Xmas and it's consuming me lol

TuckNorris85

R1spam

@TuckNorris85 it's magic, enjoy! Full of mystery and crazy enemies wherever you turn and amazing boss battles.

lookupmore

Hello, I’ve dropped out of here for a few month after not having a lot of time with a new job but I want to bet back into it this month.
I’ve played 9.5hrs of Deathloop since it and to Game Pass but never finished it, this will give me the reason to.
It took me a while to get my head around it initially but once you get a few power ups it’s really opens up.
Looking forward to getting back into it

lookupmore

Xbox Gamertag: lookupmore

themightyant

Happy New Year one and all. Been absent the last couple of months but back here for Deathloop!

For February I vote for Maneater & Return to Monkey Island

@ralphdibny No problem. I have added a note to the diary to tally votes at the end of the month.

Edited on by themightyant

themightyant

Balta666

@ralphdibny my votes for next month are undertale and ninja gaiden sigma.

Things can change but I don't feel I will come back to deathloop after all. Can't say the "loop" was interesting me that much and it will be hard to remember everything after a few months. Also started death stranding and I am surprisingly enjoying it quite a bit and by the end of the month I also want to play more Persona so...

ralphdibny

Hey all, I thought I'd check in and see how everyone is getting on with Deathloop.

Thoughts? feelings? Memorable moments?

Remember to spoiler tag!

See ya!

themightyant

@ralphdibny literally just started it. Too early to say much yet but I initially love the art style and tone.

But I’m away this weekend and next, so need to find some time to dig into it over the week.

themightyant

ralphdibny

@themightyant wicked! I want to play it but I don't know if I'll have time to this month. I seem to be full steam ahead on trying to get my life back on track. Maybe I'll do a last minute playthrough toward the end of the month if my schedule frees up

See ya!

themightyant

@ralphdibny Good to hear mate, this is a nice fun side hobby we are all a little addicted to but there's far bigger things to worry about. Getting life back on track much more important! Wishing you all the best with that.

If you do get to Deathloop great, but no stress if not.

themightyant

R1spam

@ralphdibny I'm pretty early on, just away to head to the complex. I'm hoping for some of the abilities to unlock soon as while the aestheticis cool, this game is going to live and die by its sandbox. I'm offline at the minute as I'm trying to finish up outer wilds echoes of the eye but has anyone got far enough to try the invasion mode?

ralphdibny

@R1spam sweet, looking forward to reading more thoughts! What do you mean by sandbox? Is it an open world game? Or does it have more self contained levels that you can approach in multiple ways?

See ya!

Lavalera

Even though i voted for Deathloop, I'm skipping it. Due to some real life stuff i don't really feel like playing a shooter type of game. So I am going to play it some day just not for the game club.

PSNid: Lavalera

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic