@Sindayl I have been paying for game pass essential by redeeming Microsoft Rewards points for a long time now. It's not difficult if you can stick to the daily routine of completing tasks.
I was briefly tempted by a 30% discount on Indiana Jones and the great circle, but a quick check showed it is still much cheaper to buy a new copy on disc, than a digital copy even when on sale. I'm really glad I don't have a digital only console.
Comments 6
Re: Xbox CTO Warns Against The Dangers Of Buying Fraudulent Game Codes
@Sindayl I have been paying for game pass essential by redeeming Microsoft Rewards points for a long time now. It's not difficult if you can stick to the daily routine of completing tasks.
Re: ROG Xbox Ally X20 Pre-Orders Go Live Today, Release Date & Prices Revealed
For that price you can buy a good laptop, which could be used for multiple purposes, not just gaming.
Re: Xbox Adds More Perks For Game Pass Members (August 2026)
I get Game Pass Essential for free by collecting Microsoft rewards points, so technically they are paying you to play.
Re: Poll: So, What Do You Think Of Halo: Campaign Evolved?
@Markatron84 forza horizon 4 already has a dlc island which is clearly based on the west coast of Ireland. It's great fun.
Re: Xbox Countdown Sale 2025 Now Live, 2000+ Games Discounted
I was briefly tempted by a 30% discount on Indiana Jones and the great circle, but a quick check showed it is still much cheaper to buy a new copy on disc, than a digital copy even when on sale. I'm really glad I don't have a digital only console.
Re: 40+ Games Were Added To Xbox Play Anywhere In November 2025
My Xbox library has over 500 games but only 10% are play anywhere. Disappointed.