Although Forza Horizon 5 received a lot of praise on release, since its public launch the online and multiplayer component has been troubled with ongoing issues.
Playground already rolled out an update and hotfix earlier this month to improve the overall state of multiplayer and online, and now it's released another update. The team also notes how it's constantly working on updates.
Here are the full details, courtesy of the Forza support page:
FH5 Release Notes: December 14th, 2021 (Hotfix)
We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 5. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.
- Xbox One: 2.417.812.0
- Xbox Series: 3.417.812.0
- PC: 3.417.812.0
- Steam: 1.417.812.0
- Various stability fixes
- Server stability improvements
- Network improvements
- Convoy matchmaking improvements
- Fixed an issue with convoy members disappearing
- Fixed an issue with players trying to join another players server
- Fixed an issue with Direct Storage Issues on Series X|S
- Freeroam car traffic improvements
How has your own online experience with the multiplayer part of Forza Horizon 5 been so far? Leave a comment below.