Sorry, no Pillars of Eternity review yet.
Including Far Cry 6!!
Welcome to what is currently our final Xbox Game Pass drop for 2023, featuring two new additions to the library. We already knew about Ubisoft bringing Far Cry 6 to the service, but Obsidian has also surprised us with a PC addition! Here are your new Xbox Game Pass arrivals for December 14: Far Cry 6 - Console, PC, Cloud...
For Android users
If you're registered for the Project xCloud Preview on Android, you can now begin playing five more great Xbox games on your mobile or tablet device directly from the cloud. These are some big titles too! Here's the list: Batman: Arkham Knight LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Mortal Kombat X Ori
Pillars of Eternity, the ultimate role-playing experience on PC, comes to Xbox One!
Created by and for role-playing fans by Obsidian Entertainment, masters of the RPG genre, Pillars started as a Kickstarter project, where it shattered all funding goals and pulled in more than 75,000 backers. From there, it released to broad critical acclaim, won dozens of awards, and has been a fan favorite on the PC. Now, Paradox Arctic has adapted this unmissable RPG for an entirely new audience on major consoles — bringing Pillars' fantastical world, tactical combat, and unforgettable story to fans on a whole new platform. Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition includes all previously released additional content from the PC version, including all DLC and expansions in a single package.
But Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition goes beyond just offering everything together. Paradox Arctic has thoroughly updated the Xbox One version of the award-winning RPG for play with a controller, and have entirely redesigned the UI for easy viewing on televisions. Players will be able to easily navigate the game's detailed character creation, real-time-with-pause combat, and party management from their couches thanks to new TV-friendly menus and controls.
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition features:
- Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II
- Countless character creation options, from races and classes to character backgrounds which drive your personal story
- An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse
- All major updates from the original PC version, including a raised level cap, expanded party AI options, and new difficulty levels
- New UI and controls designed from the ground up, presenting the Pillars of Eternity experience like never before