Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Purchase

Posts 201 to 220 of 244

Pigrotto

Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr.
(the complete package that was on sale)

Pigrotto

clvr

Well, my latest XBox purchase is also my first ever, as I never owned an XBox before grabbing a Series X today!
I'd been itching to get one for a while now, so I finally pulled the trigger and also got Resi 8 as a bundled game, plus Far Cry 6, Rare Replay, Deus Ex MD and The Evil Within (the latter two for 5 euros each!).
Well, I guess I've got a lotta game time ahead of me now 😃

Clover.

Pigrotto

I bought GodFall with 10% off as introductory offer.
I did the tutorial and I'm loving the game so far.

Pigrotto

EthanMars

Lego skywalker saga - physical deluxe edition - because I really wanted the awesome skywalker "blue milk" figure.

The game is a nice break from Elden Ring.

EthanMars

TheLastKamikaze

Just getting to the end of Elden Ring (haven't played a mature game in years... and I am enjoying the experience)... about 110 hours in, first time around (level 243... lots of grinding/rune farming) and just beat the fire giant. Loving this game... level grinded to make the game easier... after this, going to do Forza Horizon 5

Edited on by TheLastKamikaze

TheLastKamikaze

XandertheWise

Just bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate off of the X Box Live store the other day. Havent started the main story campaign but mostly playing around with a few of the fighters in Klassic Arcade Tower to get their endings.

roster is kind of shorter this time around. wish they could have crammed in a couple of characters from Deception or something.

Johnny Cage's stand up comedy Fatality is stupid. Why the heck did they choose that?

XandertheWise

Tasuki

Bought a download code for Soul Calibur 2 HD. I didn't think it would work since they delisted this game, but I was hoping since I have been wanting to play this game again for awhile. It was only $20 so I figured what the hell. To my surprise it worked and I now own it. Very excited to play one if my favorite fighting games again.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Lup

Well... Didn't make it. My goal was not buying anything until Black Friday.

Astérix and Obélix: Slap Them All

Chronos: Before the Ashes

Road Redemption

Now I hope I can keep my wallet in its place lol

Lup

Gamer83

Just got back from the store with my copy of Sonic Frontiers. Been looking forward to playing it for a while.

Gamer83

Hayter

Had to pick up Tekken 7 with ALL 4 Season Passes for 17.99. Cant wait to jump in with a friend.

Hayter

uberdaddypig

Tales of Arise and Lost Judgment. Both are fantastic, particularly Tales which I'm 100% invested in rn

Edited on by uberdaddypig

uberdaddypig

crippyd

A second Series X console picked up over the weekend.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Tasuki

@crippyd Oh nice, I am sure they will love it. I am thinking of picking up a PS5 for my son, I know know blasphemy lol, but he's always gravitated to Playstation more then Xbox but I think that's due to what he grew up on as Playstation 2 was the current Gen console we had at the time when he really got into more sophisticated games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Hayter

Trying to decide between Callisto Protocol, NFS Unbound and Marvel Midnight Suns for the December 2cnd Triage of releases, will probably go for Callisto Protocol... but I dunno, its rough.

Hayter

Banjo-

Tales of Arise is an excellent choice and so are Dragon Quest XI S and Persona 5 Royal. The platformer in me will buy Sonic Frontiers, in spite of the huge backlog and Game Pass.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic