Forums

Topic: Your Latest Xbox Purchase

Posts 221 to 240 of 244

crippyd

@Tasuki yeah they do. I've upgraded them from my old One X so they are already heavily in the Xbox ecosystem. We've always been an Xbox household. I did have a PS1 but I never really got massivly into it for some reason and then I found Halo and that was that for the PS.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Tasuki

@crippyd I have always been a multi console household, though I can see why one could go strictly Xbox or PS. I was a Nintendo and Sega kid, then when Sony threw their hat in the ring I quickly want to Playstation. I had a friend that had an Xbox and we would play Halo and KotOR over at his place but I PS had the exclusives I liked, Tekken, Spyro JRPG etc. When my son was old enough to really get into gaming we had a PS2 and he got into God of War and a few other Sony exclusives. During the 360/PS3 Era I did get him a 360 because of the price difference which he enjoyed but missed the Sony exclusives. With alot of my PS exclusives now multiplatform Tekken, Spyro etc. I ended up enjoying the Xbox brand alot more during the last Gen especially with Phil at the helm. That and the crap Jim Ryan is pulling over at Sony doesn't really make me want to support them. Also their game style I just don't enjoy Sony games tend to feel more like interactive movies more then games to me.

I think that if Xbox stays on the course it is on now I will stick around with Xbox but I definitely understand a person gravitating towards certain brands.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

XandertheWise

Since its on sale for 8.99 or 9 bucks on X Box Live, im sort of thinkin about buying and installing Injustice 2 Legendary Edition to play around with before i buy the regular physical retail of the game for my Playstation 4 next month

XandertheWise

GarbonZoni

Picked up the DMC HD collection after ooing and arghing for the last few sales. Got them all now so gonna have a DMC marathon over next month or so.

Xbox: Garbonzoni

Tasuki

Picked up Scott Pilgrim Vs.the World: The Game Complete Edition it was on sale so I figured why not.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Well after playing Mortal Kombat 11 the past few days on Gamepass, I decided to get the Ultimate version with all the DLC included. Got it from a used game store for only $12.

My Backlog

PartyMarty

I bought the Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy. On that note does anyone know why it would install the base game plus the texture pack as I got the Series X version as I have that console however the additional mount and skin pack show in manage game as 'This doesn't need to be installed'?

PartyMarty

Tasuki

After playing the Diablo IV beta I went ahead and pre-ordered it. June can't come soon enough.

My Backlog

HarmanSmith

@Tasuki TBH, I really, really liked MK11, even if I am not the biggest Mortal Kombat fan around. Bought the Ultimate Edition (digitally, on an Xbox Store sale) bundled with Injustice 2.

HarmanSmith

Xbox Gamertag: GarcianSmith

5oundwav3

Xbox controllers are more comfortable, not to mention better racing games. Xbox has Flight Sim

5oundwav3

Xbox Gamertag: soundwave761636

Tasuki

@HarmanSmith I have always been a fan of the series. I will admit after MK 4 I kinda stopped playing them mainly because the story was just garbage. However after the reboot I enjoyed the series again.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

Quantum Break. Only 8 bones on sale. Never played it before.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@HarmanSmith MK X is a great game. I logged so many hours in that game. It reminds me alot of the older ones just updated for a new generation.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

Just grabbed a haul as I'm trying to get all the Xbox first party games before moving onto more 3rd party.

• Gears 5
  • psychonauts
  • sunset overdrive

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Picked up the Complete Batman Telltale Series. I enjoyed the first one when I played it on PS4 a few years ago and been meaning to play the second season for awhile now. With it on sale I figured nows a good time to play it plus I can replay the first season to refresh my memory.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic