Hellblade. I had to flip a coin for this one

MAC26

Xbox Gamertag: YungLaFlame

nessisonett

I’d totally be down for Hellblade.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LtSarge

Hellblade was actually one of my top choices since it's a game that I've had in my backlog for quite some time and it's just a really interesting game, so I vote for Hellblade.

I originally wanted to play Hellblade on PushSquare Game Club but I think this is better since the sequel won't come out on PlayStation. So once we play the first one we're all set to play Hellblade II once it comes out on Game Pass.

@ralphdibny I also think it's a great idea that we play Hellblade now, then Night in the Woods and finally Resident Evil 7 later in October! Great variety as well.

LtSarge

MAC26

Sounds good! Hopefully we get to play Ryse next month as well.

MAC26

Xbox Gamertag: YungLaFlame

crippyd

Hellblade is a really great game and I would have played along with you guys but I 100% that about a year ago. I hope you enjoy it.
When I'm done with RE2 I'll see what you guys are up to and join in if I've got the game.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Justifier

I finished that Dragon Age 2 I have been playing. Tomorrow, I can play Tell Me Why chapter 3 and then I can start Hellblade.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Xbox Gamertag: Justifier1651

ralphdibny

@crippyd good stuff you are welcome to join whenever!

@MAC26 yeah I weren't too fussed about ryse but I guess it is one of the main Xbox one exclusives so I definitely want to give it a go! I'm glad it's in our line up because I'm not sure when else I'd be persuaded to boot it up. Seems like a shortish game too so perfect for game club!

See ya!

Senua

“Gamepass is not a feasible model for 100m$(only) game productions.”

Even a primary school kid with basic knowledge of mathematics will tell you what’s more profitable and sustainable both in long term user-platform retention and maintaining high quality of content production. 😂

Edited on by Senua

Senua

Justifier

Well I finished Tell Me Why.
Well, the ending was not as good as I was expecting, but I think it wrapped it up nicely. And after all, I really liked this one. I have played Life Is Strange (first one) back in the day, and I'd say this is better. For me it kinda came up as surprise that Tom was the father, maybe I wasn't paying too much attention if everyone else guessed it, haha.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Xbox Gamertag: Justifier1651

ralphdibny

@Justifier well done! It's probably an easy thing to miss, there's a couple hints in ep2 and then he starts acting bizarre in ep 3 which really sealed it for me

See ya!

LtSarge

@Justifier Nice mate! Yeah I also thought the ending wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, especially with a banger of a first episode. But yeah, as an overall package it was very good. I ended up liking Tyler and Alyson more than I thought I would.

LtSarge

XBontendo

I have come to the conclusion that my availability is spotty enough where as much as I'd like to I can't realistically expect to play games in a timely manner, and in turn provide valuable input to the conversations of this forum.
Someday, when my children are older maybe we can all join together. Until then, I'll just be supportive at a distance.

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

ralphdibny

@XBontendo thanks for letting us know! There's absolutely no pressure with this sort of thing, it is what it is and at the end of the day, life is way more important!

Do you want me to keep tagging you when we move on to new games/do a vote? Let me know if not, I know a tag can feel like pressure (to me anyway 😅) so I understand if you don't want to be tagged but I also don't mean to put on pressure with a tag, it's just a friendly courtesy.

Whatever you decide, be well and be safe and enjoy your kids growing up, because they only grow up once! (Albeit over a long period of time lol)

See ya!

XBontendo

@ralphdibny Feel free to keep tagging. Maybe the stars will align, or if it's a game I've already played I'll pop in to give my thoughts anyway

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

Tjuz

@ralphdibny Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in yet. I still haven't finished Tell Me Why, haha. I've gotten entirely sidetracked with TV and the Emmys. I should probably get back to that after this weekend, and then I'll gladly participate in whatever you guys decide on next. Night in the Woods and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice I would play along with of the ones that received four votes. I'm also interested in Quantum Break and Metro 2033 of the three votes if it comes to that at some point. I'll make sure to keep an eye on whatever happens!

P.S. I wrote out this entire message and then found out you guys settled on Hellblade. On one hand, yay! On the other, I'm too lazy to change what I typed before since its almost 4 AM. I'll try to start Hellblade next week!

Tjuz

ralphdibny

@Tjuz nice one, anything interesting on the TV front? I've started rewatching Enterprise but currently have 3 games on the go so I'm mixing it up a bit 😅

I'll add a vote for quantum and metro, I think we will get to them after ryse/resi7! Should be a packed few months

See ya!

Tjuz

@ralphdibny Haha, I'll admit I've never actually watched a Star Trek show, oops. My main space show seems to be The Expanse, but only because there's a lack of many on TV! I am planning to watch Battlestar Galatica very soon though, so that'll add one at least. Anyway, I was mostly trying to catch up to the Emmy-nominated shows and watch some other shows as well in time for my personal Emmys. I like to make a list of who I'd nominate in each category every year (third year running now!), so I needed to pad the options a bit for certain categories. I'd say the show I most enjoyed in my binge to the finish line was For All Mankind on Apple TV+. Speaking of space, that was a really great alt-history reimagination of the space race. You might even be interested since you seem to enjoy sci-fi! Dispatches from Elsewhere, Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet and Pennyworth were also definitely some highlights. There's also P-Valley that I watched weekly and finished during the binge (but isn't eligible), which was a great show about the lives of female strippers. Anyway, that's enough about TV. I could keep talking forever, but this is not the thread for that!

In terms of Hellblade, seems like I'm not behind on anyone yet luckily. I'm planning to start it tomorrow evening!

Tjuz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.