Forums

Topic: Starfield

Posts 221 to 227 of 227

R1spam

@Balta666 @Aragon I had that with my launch PS5. Astrobot broke like every 5 mins, as did Miles Morales. God of War 2018 ran like a dream, ir was definitely dodgy gpu, anything with Ray tracing melted it. Might be worth a reinstall if it's the only game that gives you trouble and new saves rather than overwrite saves, though that's just from an old Skyrim problem and god knows whether that actually makes a difference!! My Starfield playthrough was pretty bug free but as the game is so huge, I've seen tons of bugs that I never came across.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

R1spam

@Balta666 Sony wouldn't take it back to fix it so had to get refund from my original seller. Anything that ran as backwards compatibility was fine but astrobot ran like a disaster. I got very poor customer service from Sony, really soured my experience. Managed to get another in the January out of luck by checking a retailer on their app and just got really lucky! By then I had got so fed up I bought a series x through Microsoft access so ended up with both, it was never my plan!! Oops lol 🤣

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

themightyant

@Aragon I had problems with it crashing too, but not quite as frequently. I didn't find a fix but since I have finished the game I have seen a few people suggest the following steps

1. Delete any older save files you no longer need.
2. Delete your xbox cache. (Fully shut down console and unplug for a few minutes)

Let us know if this works for you. Good luck

Edited on by themightyant

themightyant

Aragon

@Balta666 well i just bought the x box and Starfield is my first game.

Aragon

Aragon

@Aragon @themightyant seems like the game is doing better now.🙂

I decided not to overwrite savegames anymore and it seems to make a difference for some reason.

Aragon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic