Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X|S

Posts 241 to 260 of 584

Krzzystuff

@Balta666 lol no clue. It would be my first time beating Hades. I don't know what comes after that

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

Krzzystuff

@Balta666 the bow is definitely my favorite. I've never actually used the shield yet, used it on skully and changed it back.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

HarmanSmith

@ApostateMage I really, really liked Immortals. Of course, it has some faults, but overall I think it's my favorite Ubi game in a while!

HarmanSmith

Xbox Gamertag: GarcianSmith

HarmanSmith

@Balta666 I haven't tried Pikmin yet, but I sure love a platformer every now and then. Gonna check it out then!

HarmanSmith

Balta666

I have started Deathloop the other day and I am having fun with it but I have already twice lost a lot of progress due once to a crash and right now to a stupid bug (I managed to for the first time kill 4 in one loop, and in the last period I got some great loot and nearly 40k delirium to infuse however the menu did not allow me to select anything!!!)

It is quite frustrating and that should have been fixed by now...

Akimi

Playing Sunset Overdrive and The Darkness. Sunset Overdrive is....maybe not playing out how I expected. I find the tone of the game kind of annoying and felt like it was trying to throw too much at me early in the game. The Darkness is interesting. The action is decent with the guns and the Darkness powers. The game does a horrible job of telling you what your next objective is. It feels very dated, but there are some good ideas there. I'm almost finished with the Darkness, and honestly not sure if I will return to Sunset Overdrive.

Akimi

Tasuki

Tried out Overwatch 2 last night. It's fun and it's Overwatch but feels more like DLC to the first game rather then an actual sequel. I mean. It even used the same intro video. I will say it did add one thing that I enjoy in my FPS Games, progression which mean since Modern Warfare II dropped the ball this year Overwatch 2 will probably be my go to FPS for a few years.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

RaZieLDaNtE

Hi there fellow gamers
So I´ve finished replaying the Gears of War trilogy and since I wanted to play something else while I was waiting for my Gears of War copy to arrive, I decided to finally play the Halo franchise.
And I´m glad that I did. Having a real blast playing these games and learning why the series is so beloved by many.
As of now I´m currently playing The Halo Master Chief Collection on my Series X, more specifically Halo Reach. It might be one of my favourites so far.
Cheers, stay safe good people and happy gaming to us all

Edited on by RaZieLDaNtE

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

LtSarge

I'm halfway through the first FEAR and it's been a great experience thus far on Series X. It's such a fun first-person shooter and horror game. It's managed to scare me a couple of times and the atmosphere is mostly good. Couldn't care less about the story but the game is so much fun. Highly recommend people check out this series, even though the first game isn't available digitally. I think it's worth finding a used copy of it and play it. Holds up well today and it's not a difficult game at all. It gives you plenty of health items and ammo, even on normal difficulty.

LtSarge

Kraven

Right now, I’m playing The DioField Chronicle. I’m quite enjoying it, although its shortcomings are very noticeable. Regardless, it’s a solid 7/10, and sometimes those games are more enjoyable than an 9/10 or something.

I was playing Cyberpunk 2077, and it’s a fantastic game, but I had to set it aside because I know I won’t have enough time within the next three months to really make progress. I might get around to it once I beat God of War Ragnarok, but we will see.

Kraven

Akimi

I just started GTA IV. I have to say I was not expecting it to look so rough for some reason. Fuzzy shadows, terrible draw distance, and those trees! It's no wonder people want a remaster. I never finished this back in the day. We'll see how it goes.

Akimi

ralphdibny

I started playing DC league of super pets adventures of krypto the super dog and ace the bat hound on game pass. It's trash 😂. Duno what I was expecting really. I'll probably waste a few hours on it today and finish it off.

It's a simple game but at least it's well made, I haven't encountered any bugs or frame rate dips or anything.

See ya!

Lavalera

@ralphdibny Thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us At least we know now which game to avoid, because im sure it was high on most of our lists

PSNid: Lavalera

ralphdibny

@Lavalera 😂 I've nearly finished it. Had to take some breaks in order to keep my mind active

See ya!

HarmanSmith

@ralphdibny lol! I played that one, yes!

I don't know what I was thinking, honestly. I guess I just wanted one little "easy" game to relax when coming home from work. In that regard, I think I got just what I was expecting.

But yes, it could have been done so much better gameplay wise. Repetitive, unchallenging, unimaginative...

Now, I hope I don't lose any gaming cred here at the forums! 😂

HarmanSmith

ralphdibny

The one thing about this game that actually makes me angry is that you can feed grapes to dogs in the Adoption centre. Grapes will kill dogs or at the very least make them seriously ill. They'd need to get their stomachs pumped which is both expensive and really really unpleasant for the dog. I hope no kids get any ideas from playing this game.

@HarmanSmith haha I just played it cos it's a DC game. I didn't know what to expect but I suppose I couldn't expect much 😅 I think you hit the nail on the head with "repetitive, unchallenging and unimaginative"

I'm sure I don't have any gaming cred any more 😂, that's if I had any to begin with. We play what we play and we like what we like I suppose!

See ya!

LtSarge

Played half an hour of Scorn, uninstalled it afterwards. Played then half an hour of FEAR and had a blast. Goes to show that even a game that's 15 years old can be more fun than a game that came out literally today.

Like seriously, what an absolute garbage game Scorn is. Was hyped for it for over a year and it turns out to be a convoluted puzzle game that's not scary in the slightest. I'm glad that I didn't pay for it. Hopefully I can get my money's worth out of Game Pass with A Plague Tale next week. Surely that game won't disappoint.

LtSarge

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic