Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X/S

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

crippyd

I've just started Halo 3 again as part of my Legendary run through all the games in the MCC. 2 was by far the hardest game in the whole series as I've completed all the other games before they were in the MCC on Legendary.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Balta666

And once again I though I was going to wait but here I am on the dark souls crave and a couple of days after finishing the second I have started the third... So far I did not have much problems (beat tutorial boss on first attempt, only died after 2h and beat first main boss on second attempt) but I am not crazy about the gameplay as it feels kind of floaty and your shield does not work that well but it is still very early on.

Edited on by Balta666

Balta666

Pigrotto

Well... confession time: I embraced DC Universe Online πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Pigrotto

Pigrotto

@Balta666 Yes! I also made a subscription because I want to support the Developer πŸ’™
Also if everything goes smooth, there will be a graphical update in 2023 πŸ™‚
I love the game, and make new friends!
I you have free time, try it again πŸ˜ƒ

Pigrotto

Balta666

@Pigrotto well I am not really an online multiplayer guy (I am doing a dark souls trilogy run for the first time and it will be 100% offline). But that is a game I have not heard in quite a few years and thought it did not have a playerbase nowadays

Balta666

Lavalera

@Balta666 There are tons of games with a loyal fanbase. If you look at concurrent players it is suprising how some old games are still around. A few k loyal players apparently is enough to keep a game running. According to mmo population DCUO still has around 3k players on a daily basis.

Lavalera

Balta666

@Lavalera ok, it is clearly my lack of knowledge on the matter as I only think on games like destiny 2, fortnite, wow, FF XIV and so on as managing to keep a player base

Balta666

Chaudy

Currently playing NBA 2K22 and I started playing Trek To Yomi yesterday.

Chaudy

Krzzystuff

I started that Eiyuden Chronicles and it's pretty good. Definitely a chill game so far and digging the music and art style. Plays great on xcloud as well, i still prefer it be with a controller over touch but I've been playing on touch controls at work on lunches. Working through the Halo Infinite campaign as well but this is my go to outside of a proper long gaming session which would be Halo.

Edited on by Krzzystuff

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

Lavalera

@Krzzystuff good to hear it's good I wanna try eiyuden chronicles as well. Seeing its a small game I might play it on the side next to my other games

Lavalera

SingleStooge

Tunic
A Plague Tale Innocence

SingleStooge

Balta666

I have played about 2h of trek to yomi. The style is very cool with the black and white and japanese only cast (very good performance). I saw many complaining about the combat and glitches but I did not have many issues so far (starting chapter 5 of 6/7) altough I do not use parry or stunning very Often as I am a bigger fan of combos and dodging.

Balta666

Lavalera

I decided to start up Eiyuden chronicles. And its pretty relaxing and fun. Metroidvania style rpg which isn't challenging really, like some metroivanias can be. It's a fun short game on the side, i heard its like 12 hours long or around that and ive played around 8 hours.

Lavalera

Bmartin001

Currently playing Ori And The Will Of The Wisps..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

Balta666

I have also been playing Eiyuden Chronicles and it is quite fun even not challenging. I can understand why so many reviewers got mas with the stamps (160 total...) But I am a sucker for unlocking stuff so I am enjoying that part. The only part I am not very fond is that CJ is better than the other playable characters in every way so I just use the others when really necessary and for combos.

Balta666

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic