Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X|S

Posts 141 to 160 of 586

Pigrotto

I'm replaying Witcher 3 on my Series X.
I already played it on Switch (handheld mode) and on PS4pro, but unfortunately I didn't finish; I hope this time is the good one.

Pigrotto

Pigrotto

@Balta666 Thank you for your encouragement πŸ™‚
and good luck with Dark Souls 2... I'm no skilled enough and I have not the patience for souls-like games; consider I arrived at the last boss of the main campaign of Ashen and after more then 10 attempts I have given up πŸ˜–
Have a great day and happy gaming πŸ˜ƒ

Pigrotto

Balta666

@Pigrotto yah it is kind of strange you know. I allways said that I would not get into Souls as I am not masochistic. However last year I had a go at code vein on gamepass and after a while I enjoyed it. Still in that game you allways have a companion which makes a big difference (bosses count with that though and can be a pain).
Now in the beggining of this year I decided to give a try at the original and... It was hard at start. I died a LOT and was almost doing no progress, had to summon NPCs into every battle and gave up for about two weeks and was very close to never try it again but... I decided to read a little bit, plan my way, understand some of the deeper mechanics (like how armor affects your rolls), found a weapon I felt confortable with and the rest of the game was definitely not easy but I was happy and looking forward to my time with it. And after finishing it I had to keep moving to the next entry. So I guess I am a souls fan now (even though I still kind of suck at it )

Edited on by Balta666

Pigrotto

@Balta666 wow thank you for sharing your experience: I have certainly something to learn from your journey.
Anyway... so many games so little time 😩

Pigrotto

Lavalera

@Balta666 yeah I think you need to have a lot of patience and not get easily frustrated to like those games. I tried ds2 and sekiro in the past but couldn't get into them. I might try elden ring one day to see if it is really easier to get into as people say. If I still can't get into that one I know souls just isn't for me

PSNid: Lavalera

KilloWertz

Halo 3. My slow burn through the Halo series continues. I don't recall playing the campaign when it originally came out, so this should be a treat after loving experiencing Halo 2 all over again a few months so.

Quite surprising that Microsoft never had this completely remastered or whatever like they did with Halo 1 and 2. Halo 2 looked fantastic, especially for a game from the original Xbox, but this definitely looks like an old game. The fact that Halo 2 also had extremely high quality cinematics and this is back to the in-game engine for scenes like Halo CE. It's not the end of the world as the game is still great so far otherwise, but it is really weird just the same as this was a huge game like Halo CE and Halo 2.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

crippyd

I've just started Halo 3 again as part of my Legendary run through all the games in the MCC. 2 was by far the hardest game in the whole series as I've completed all the other games before they were in the MCC on Legendary.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Balta666

And once again I though I was going to wait but here I am on the dark souls crave and a couple of days after finishing the second I have started the third... So far I did not have much problems (beat tutorial boss on first attempt, only died after 2h and beat first main boss on second attempt) but I am not crazy about the gameplay as it feels kind of floaty and your shield does not work that well but it is still very early on.

Edited on by Balta666

Pigrotto

Well... confession time: I embraced DC Universe Online πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Pigrotto

Pigrotto

@Balta666 Yes! I also made a subscription because I want to support the Developer πŸ’™
Also if everything goes smooth, there will be a graphical update in 2023 πŸ™‚
I love the game, and make new friends!
I you have free time, try it again πŸ˜ƒ

Pigrotto

Lavalera

@Balta666 There are tons of games with a loyal fanbase. If you look at concurrent players it is suprising how some old games are still around. A few k loyal players apparently is enough to keep a game running. According to mmo population DCUO still has around 3k players on a daily basis.

Chaudy

Currently playing NBA 2K22 and I started playing Trek To Yomi yesterday.

Chaudy

Krzzystuff

I started that Eiyuden Chronicles and it's pretty good. Definitely a chill game so far and digging the music and art style. Plays great on xcloud as well, i still prefer it be with a controller over touch but I've been playing on touch controls at work on lunches. Working through the Halo Infinite campaign as well but this is my go to outside of a proper long gaming session which would be Halo.

Edited on by Krzzystuff

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

Lavalera

@Krzzystuff good to hear it's good I wanna try eiyuden chronicles as well. Seeing its a small game I might play it on the side next to my other games

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic