Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X|S

Posts 121 to 140 of 586

PartyMarty

I'm currently playing Far Cry New Dawn and I'm about half way through.

PartyMarty

crippyd

I just started Resi Village last night and it seems like a fun game.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

oomnara

SEKIRO.. and dying not only twice T_T

oomnara

trev666

Im another who recently finished plague tale excellent game loved it, the game plays like the last of us and i enjoy that type of gameplay.

didnt struggle with the cart scene i just stayed behind the cart people seem to make the mistake of trying to shoot the archers

8/10 game for me

Edited on by trev666

trev666

dmcc0

@trev666 I was one of those that struggled with the cart - not because I was trying to shoot the archers, but because I couldn't take out the enemies quick enough that rush you from the front & behind (or kept missing them and couldn't reload quick enough)

dmcc0

KilloWertz

@dmcc0 Same here. Good job to the person who didn't somehow struggle with it, but the reason was definitely not the archers. It was the hit detection not being the greatest and also getting overwhelmed if you happen to miss more than once or twice. That was it if you missed more than a couple of times at all during that whole sequence.

I still really liked the game in the end, even if I felt that sequence and the boss battle at the end dragged down the game from being great. I really hope Asobo learned that the last chapter or two don't have to the difficulty turned up to 11 out of the blue when they made Requiem, as they had to become aware of the struggles people had with it since there were plenty of comments on the walkthrough videos for the cart and such on YouTube.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

dmcc0

@KilloWertz Yeah the hit detection was the issue - almost like it didn't work properly with a moving target as I lost count of how many times I had it locked and then missed. It was wildly inconsistent to the point where it seemed that I never got killed by the same enemy twice in a row.

The end boss battle wasn't too bad for me - I think I figured out the attack pattern pretty quickly but it still took a few attempts. It maybe just seemed easier compared to the cart section!

dmcc0

Balta666

After a pause to beat tunic and guardians of the Galaxy (as I was not feeling it) I have returned to dark souls. I was stuck at Capra demon dying over and over at the entrance and tried also to go to other areas that I was not up to . Decided when coming back that I would research a bit to not be as lost and to understand if i was doing something wrong. I have now finished Blight town, which was not too bad apart from the annoying mosquitoes (which my Halberd would not hit more often than not...) and I have now moved to the darkroot garden altough not sure that is the best location to go to next. But I have to say now I am enjoying (and most likely I will now have my butt kicked some more crushing my feelings (the last two bosses were quite easy)

Edited on by Balta666

Pigrotto

Diablo 3 over and over again... I can't help sorry.
Sometime I buy and play other games, but I return to my precious beast: Diablo.
Just another run, just another drop, just another build, just another Torment...

Pigrotto

Tasuki

@Pigrotto I have been playing Diablo 3 off and on for almost 10 years now. Started on PC, then went to Xbox 360 version, then PS4 and now on the Switch. It is such a great game and is the game that keeps.on giving.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Pigrotto

@Tasuki
I know your feelings and thank you for sharing
I have played PS4, Switch and Xbox versions of the game.
The combat is so good and addictive, I just can't get enough...
I recently joined a dedicated Italian Discord server: there are some Diablo 3 academic in the channel.
May you clear a 150 Solo Great Rift!

Edited on by Pigrotto

Pigrotto

Balta666

My first playtrough of dark souls remaster is still going (and getting close to credits) as I have completed both crystal caves and Lost izalith, decided to go to tomb of giants at a later date as I was not feeling the darkness (and mostly the lack of a shield due to it...) and last thing I did was to lower down the water in new londo.
I was not sure I was going to like it and even less if I was going to finish it but now i will definitely buy the next two entries (and when cheaper elden ring)

Edited on by Balta666

Pigrotto

I found myself loving Ashen: I recommend it to every "Souls-like" lover and many more, because in my opinion is more accessible.

To be honest I'm playing it more on my Switch in handheld mode, but only because of organization issues.

Edited on by Pigrotto

Pigrotto

Balta666

Now that I have finish dark souls (see last game you best sections if you want to know my final thoughts) I have started Mafia definitive edition.
And so far I have mixed feelings about it as I absolutely adore the original and it is a game I finished many many times and I know by heart therefore the changes both in the characters faces and personalities not go very well on me most of the times... On top of that the game is fairly buggy. On the other hand Lost heaven is beautiful now with no fog to hide rendering of the city far way.
Unfortunatelly I am also struggling a bit with the gameplay as I kind of suck at shooting accurately without mouse and keyboard

Lavalera

Currently playing Lost in random. It's a fun Tim Burtonesque style game. The combat is kinda getting used to. But i'm having fun with it. Without gamepass i probably would never have tried it, but that for me is the biggest plus of gamepass i can try so many games i would never buy or am not sure about to buy.

PSNid: Lavalera

Lavalera

@Balta666 can't promise you I will participate each month. Depends on what game is being played. From that list I already played guardians around the black Friday sale and deaths door I tried but that game was pretty challenging for me, or I just didn't get it haha.

PSNid: Lavalera

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic