Forums

Topic: Last Game You Beat

Posts 521 to 540 of 575

Dimey

Finished Witcher 3 and the DLC this last week, continuing my efforts catching up on non-nintendo games from the last 10 years!

Really struggling to resist immediately restarting it, ng+, despite having 20 or 30 more games downloaded ready to go!! I want to move to Touissant...

Dimey

phillipgcox

Halo 4
Ok, so I am new to the whole Xbox thing, I bought mine Serise S in December of 22, and over the course of that year it’s become my go to place to game by a long shot. So I started playing through the Halo franchise cuz, you know, halo😂. I love it, I dabbled with it in a cousin’s Xbox as a kid but actually playing it I am now a huge fan.
So Halo 4, it’s kinda a weird on, not as bad as many people make it out to be but I totally get why many wouldn’t dig it. It all just felt a little weird and I felt like it went a little to hard a little to fast on the lore. I like halo lore, I’ve read a few of the books but if all you play is the games it’s a little much all to quick.
Overall I’d say I liked it well enough though.

phillipgcox

phillipgcox

I also tried gears, it being another tent pole franchise and all, I like it, not as much as halo but I’d say I am definitely a fan. Still working on it though, so far I’ve only played the first 2.

phillipgcox

VoidPunk

Back to the Future the Game.

absolutly no regrets usig the most powerful gaming machine ever made to play a wii game! I enoyed every hammy second of it.

I’m like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point!

Edwirichuu

@Banjo- While initially hard for me to grasp what was so enjoyable, your review has made me reconsider some things. I might boot it up on Game Pass soon

Stan LE SSERAFIM

Xbox Gamertag: Edwirichuu

Luca91

Sonic Frontiers

The open world component of the game certainly has its flaws, for example collecting the various memory tokens becomes repetitive in the long run and personally I would have preferred slightly smaller islands. The game levels, on the other hand, are perfect, fun and frenetic. It is a 8/10 game for me.

Luca91

Old_Man_Harper

I finished Baldur’s Gate 3. Very impressed! It really sets the bar for this sort of game. I managed to get a happy-ish ending (I went to live in Hell but at least I had my girlfriend with me). There’s also a nice epilogue set six months after the end where you can catch up with your crew. And I didn’t have a single problem with lost saves or anything like that.

Old_Man_Harper

Romans12

El Paso, Elsewhere - finished it last night. Before that was SW Jedi: Survivor and Alan Wake 2.

Romans12

Luca91

Just finished Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice. Very very funny game and it is better than the first one. Even if some parts are a bit too difficult and I’ve encountered some graphical/localization issues, it was very enjoyable!

Luca91

NintendoByNature

Psychonauts 2. Had a solid time with it. Some of the bosses were real pains in the you know what. But the combat was decent enough, love the animations and art work. Story was pretty good overall, and the characters were super fun. Overall, 8/10 for me.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 wow you banged that one out fast! How many hours? I'm about 5 or so in thus far and I'm using the guided exploration option to avoid time wasting.

NintendoByNature

Romans12

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Good, but not great. I thought it kind of dragged a bit. I would have liked a great 15 hour game instead of an ok 30 hour game.

Romans12

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. I just got the rush ability which is very useful.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Balta666 can't wait! Really enjoying my time with it. Budget game, good amount of hours, great gameplay, awesome abilities, stunning environments, amazing combat, etc. I hope this is a great success for ubisoft. We need more of this.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic