Forums

Topic: What are you watching?

Posts 201 to 204 of 204

LtSarge

Finished watching season 3 of Narcos. This was definitely the best season of the show so far. I struggled getting through season 1 and while season 2 became more interesting, it went downhill towards the end. Although the first two seasons had more interesting characters, the storyline in season 3 was overall much better and more engrossing than both season 1 and 2 combined. Without spoiling anything, the events in season 3 felt more "fair" so to speak, while the ones in season 2 were definitely more one-sided. Because of that, it simply felt pointless following the show because it didn't feel rewarding to watch it until the end. At that point I just wanted it to be over because we all knew what was going to happen. I guess that's just how it is if you're going to base your show off of history, which is understandable but it simply didn't translate well into a thrilling TV show.

I'm definitely more engaged in this series overall now thanks to season 3 and I can't wait to start watching Mexico next.

LtSarge

Senua

@LtSarge Also checkout Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

Senua

LtSarge

@Z3u5000 I've actually already watched through Breaking Bad around the time it came out. It's really good! Haven't watched Better Call Saul yet but I have it on my watchlist on Netflix.

LtSarge

RR529

I can't believe YashaHime premiers this weekend! I've never made it a point to simulcast any anime ever before, but there's a first time for everything (luckily it's going to be on Hulu too, so I won't have to get any new subscriptions).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic