Forums

Topic: 2015 - pX feedback and suggestions

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Captain_Chao5

On the news page, could the 'latest interviews' section be moved down the page? Maybe bring the reviews section up as it's more upto date.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

stylon

Was going to point that out too... take it out altogether as there haven't been any for years... looks a bit sad when you keep seeing that Kylie Minogue thumbnail and then you see the date alongside it

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

tylertreese

stylon wrote:

Was going to point that out too... take it out altogether as there haven't been any for years... looks a bit sad when you keep seeing that Kylie Minogue thumbnail and then you see the date alongside it

The Kylie Minogue thumbnail is the only thing that motivates me to work!

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

On the news page, could the 'latest interviews' section be moved down the page? Maybe bring the reviews section up as it's more upto date.

This one was passed up the ladder a while back. We could move Kylie somewhere else for you Tyler?

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

SuperKMx

I've passed it up the chain once again - think it got overlooked last time.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

Woah...let's not remove Kylie altogether. Maybe give her a separate space..and expand the picture size

HEADESTROYER4

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Woah...let's not remove Kylie altogether. Maybe give her a separate space..and expand the picture size

An entire Kylie topic? In memory of interviews that once were... purely, of course.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

sinalefa

I am not a fan of podcasts, so I will pass on that.

I would like to see more opinion pieces or talking points, as the other sites do. I am still amazed how a lot of your articles and reviews get a handful of comments, if at all. Not sure why the community is not as involved as NL or PS comment-wise.

And kudos for WGAYPTW, as that is one of the few that seem to attract an audience and you have kept it a regular feature (thanks, three amigos!).

Finally, sorry for "derailing" the Kylie Minogue thread

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

SuperKMx

sinalefa wrote:

I am not a fan of podcasts, so I will pass on that.

I would like to see more opinion pieces or talking points, as the other sites do. I am still amazed how a lot of your articles and reviews get a handful of comments, if at all. Not sure why the community is not as involved as NL or PS comment-wise.

And kudos for WGAYPTW, as that is one of the few that seem to attract an audience and you have kept it a regular feature (thanks, three amigos!).

Finally, sorry for "derailing" the Kylie Minogue thread

No, no - thank YOU for getting it back on track.

The interaction simply comes down to traffic. We don't have anywhere near as much traffic as PS or NL....yet. Once more people find us, the interaction will go up for sure.

But yep, more talking points and opinion pieces are definitely in the pipeline!

Ken Barnes,

Captain_Chao5

I think part of the reason the 'news' articles get missed is a point made earlier on. The 'Unread' button only shows forum articles. I try to make a conscious effort to read the news pages too, but it could easily be missed.

SuperKMx

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

I think part of the reason the 'news' articles get missed is a point made earlier on. The 'Unread' button only shows forum articles. I try to make a conscious effort to read the news pages too, but it could easily be missed.

Yep, absolutely agree with you. We've got plans to sort that out on a grand scale.

Ken Barnes,

SuperKMx

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Done and done.

Ken Barnes,

Captain_Chao5

SuperKMx wrote:

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Done and done.

Nice update. The home page looks good!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.