Forums

Topic: Whats your top 5 anticipated games for 2015?

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

Johnbhoy69

My most anticipated and I am being hugely optimistic with this choice is
Final Fantasy XV

Being more realistic I'll have to say
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid 5
Halo 5

As for number 5 nothing is currently jumping out at me

Johnbhoy69

Xbox Gamertag: Johnbhoy69

captainhetty

In no particular order apart from the first one:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV
Fable Legends
Ori
Rise of The Tomb Raider

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

Xbox Gamertag: captainhetty

MsJubilee

In order of hype level
Zelda U
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
And Halo 5 if it's not broken on launch,cause with the master chief collection fiasco i'm not taking my chances.But i have more on my list,but i'm more hype for these games than anything.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

SuperKMx

Narrowing it down to five is kinda difficult, but I'm going with...

(in no particular order)

Forza Motorsport 6
Ori and The Blind Forest
Cuphead
Yoshi's Woolly World
Star Wars Battlefront

(...and probably the sports franchises yet again, since I love 'em.)

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

JLPick

Can anyone message me all the exclusive games that are coming to this system in 2015...not downloadable, but the disc-based ones, please. I'm looking into maybe adding this console (I currently own the PS4 and WII U), and I know my kids keep on looking at the Zoo Tycoon game, but I was just wondering on what exclusive titles are available as discs for this system and what are coming out.

JLPick

Gamer83

JLPick wrote:

Can anyone message me all the exclusive games that are coming to this system in 2015...not downloadable, but the disc-based ones, please. I'm looking into maybe adding this console (I currently own the PS4 and WII U), and I know my kids keep on looking at the Zoo Tycoon game, but I was just wondering on what exclusive titles are available as discs for this system and what are coming out.

Halo 5 and Forza Motorsport 6 are almost guarantees to be 2015, of the four other big exclusives lined up, imo, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Scalebound, Crackdown and Quantum Break, I'd expect at least two to release this year, probably Rise of the Tomb Raider to compete with Uncharted 4 and I'd guess Quantum Break is the furthest along of the other 3, but who knows for sure. Fable Legends is another possibility.

Gamer83

SuperKMx

JLPick wrote:

As mentioned in the comment thread, I'd suggest you check out the full list of XO games on Wikipedia. It gives you the full list, complete with whether or not the game is exclusive to XO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

(Out of interest...why not downloadable games, too?)

Ken Barnes,

Anthinator

I feel like making a top 5 for the big AAA games as well as the smaller indie games.

AAA
1. Batman: Arkham Knight
2. Quantum Break
3. Rise of the Tomb Raider
4. Halo 5: Guardians
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Indie
1. Ori and the Blind Forest
2. Cuphead
3. Inside
4. The Escapists
5. Below

Anthony Bacchus,
Deputy US Editor,
Pure Xbox

Xbox Gamertag: ApartAnthinator | Twitter:

MarkietheFett

In no particular order..
Battlefield:Hardline
Star Wars Battlefront
Batman Arkham Knight
Ori & the Blind Forest
Shenmue 3 (dreaming)

MarkietheFett

Twitter:

MarkietheFett

SuperKMx wrote:

MarkietheFett wrote:

Shenmue 3 (dreaming)

We share the same dream.

It's been a recurring dream of mine for f**king years now, I'm getting the feeling its not coming 😞

MarkietheFett

Twitter:

SuperKMx

MarkietheFett wrote:

SuperKMx wrote:

MarkietheFett wrote:

Shenmue 3 (dreaming)

We share the same dream.

It's been a recurring dream of mine for f**king years now, I'm getting the feeling its not coming 😞

I tend to just no play Shenmue or Shenmue 2 for two years, then go back to them as if they're new. It's almost as good. Sort of.

Ken Barnes,

MarkietheFett

Hah I do pretty much the same.Have searched for the Wu-Shu so much now...
Easily one of my most favorite games ever.

MarkietheFett

Twitter:

R4PT0RGaming

1. The Division
2. The Witcher
3. Halo
4. Batman dark knight
5. Dragonball Xenoverse!

Swift and Sure

Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

R4PT0R wrote:

1. The Division
2. The Witcher
3. Halo
4. Batman dark knight
5. Dragonball Xenoverse!

Assume you mean Arkham Knight...unless there's another title in the pipeline

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

sorethumbed

After blasting through the Witcher Assassin of Kings (again), Witcher 3 defo top of my list. Not long now!

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

tylertreese

SuperKMx wrote:

MarkietheFett wrote:

SuperKMx wrote:

MarkietheFett wrote:

Shenmue 3 (dreaming)

We share the same dream.

I tend to just no play Shenmue or Shenmue 2 for two years, then go back to them as if they're new. It's almost as good. Sort of.

Despite owning (two) dreamcasts I never played any of the Shenmue games. Since I was curious about them I looked up some gameplay lately and...

It looked like the most boring game ever created Was absolutely baffled by its following. Is it something I have to play to get or was it kind of a "It was innovative for its time but doesn't really hold up" type deal?

Edited on by tylertreese

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

PacificMustang

Not the biggest names in gaming, but I'm looking forward to World of Diving, Calbela’s African Adventures, Goat Simulator and Forza Motorsports 6

PacificMustang

Xbox Gamertag: PacificMustang

MsJubilee

PacificMustang wrote:

Not the biggest names in gaming, but I'm looking forward to World of Diving, Calbela’s African Adventures, Goat Simulator and Forza Motorsports 6

Goat Simulator? Wasn't that game released last year?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.