@Jenkinss Same I was going to skip kingdom come 1 and start with 2 tbh. I just don't have enough time or space 1gig for both. Looking forward to it though looks good 👍
Gotta say it looks great. As an English man I have a strong urge to play it, growing up with bond films. I definitely will get it, I loved the earlier hitman games, blood money being my favourite.
Yes I loved elite the original was way ahead of it's time I'm old lol ISH. Going to get into dangerous as I got it on console never found time. Have a pc now so time to jump in....
Fallout 3 remade I would have a heart attack probably my favourite experience ever it was sooo different and atmospheric. Please please make all my dreams come true.
They should buy from soft and watch the playstation geeks meltdown. Seriously though it would definitely get some of the playstation boyz over to us. Pearl abyss another talented studio as for Nintendo their not really Xboxs competition.
Comments 5
Re: These Seven Games Are Coming To Xbox Game Pass, Including A COD Surprise (June 16 - July 6)
@Jenkinss Same I was going to skip kingdom come 1 and start with 2 tbh. I just don't have enough time or space 1gig for both. Looking forward to it though looks good 👍
Re: Five Things I'm Loving About 007 First Light On Xbox Series X So Far
Gotta say it looks great. As an English man I have a strong urge to play it, growing up with bond films. I definitely will get it, I loved the earlier hitman games, blood money being my favourite.
Re: Three Games Are Available Today With Xbox Game Pass (May 12)
Yes I loved elite the original was way ahead of it's time I'm old lol ISH. Going to get into dangerous as I got it on console never found time. Have a pc now so time to jump in....
Re: Talking Point: Do You Still Get Excited About Remakes On Xbox In 2026?
Fallout 3 remade I would have a heart attack probably my favourite experience ever it was sooo different and atmospheric. Please please make all my dreams come true.
Re: It's Been Years Since Xbox Acquired A Studio, But It Sounds Like They're Considering It Again
They should buy from soft and watch the playstation geeks meltdown. Seriously though it would definitely get some of the playstation boyz over to us. Pearl abyss another talented studio as for Nintendo their not really Xboxs competition.