@Kaloudz Well, it was odd you wrote a comment really being adamant you would never try a game like this. This made me think you either don’t like games by the developer OR you don’t like the LGBTQ+ representation.
If you don’t like the gameplay, that’s totally valid. I’ve never played it, but I did enjoy what I played of Life is Strange.
If you don’t like the game because it features LGBTQ+ themes then you need to do some soul searching to figure out why a game featuring characters that are highly unrepresented in media bothers you.
It was really cool of Microsoft to give Reloaded to owners of the Ultimate Edition for free. Looking forward to playing Gears multiplayer tonight, and then tackling the campaign in 60fps. Both with my s/o.
@Banjo- Yes, I have played the game… which would be why I wrote the comment. Can you “mindlessly” smash up the environment? Sure, you can. But is that really how the game can be summed up? What about the platforming, puzzles (designed for kids mind you), and challenge levels? Just seems a little disingenuous to reduce it down to “mindlessly destruction arcade game”, but hey you do you.
Chuck Ragan plays in the punk band Hot Water Music. I wouldn't be surprised if that band led Phil to Chuck Ragan's solo work. (that's what happened with me).
Comments 11
Re: Xbox First-Party Game 'Tell Me Why' Is Now Free To Claim For Everyone
@Kaloudz Well, it was odd you wrote a comment really being adamant you would never try a game like this. This made me think you either don’t like games by the developer OR you don’t like the LGBTQ+ representation.
If you don’t like the gameplay, that’s totally valid. I’ve never played it, but I did enjoy what I played of Life is Strange.
If you don’t like the game because it features LGBTQ+ themes then you need to do some soul searching to figure out why a game featuring characters that are highly unrepresented in media bothers you.
Re: Xbox First-Party Game 'Tell Me Why' Is Now Free To Claim For Everyone
@AccessibleDaydream Either they don’t like DON’T NOD games or it’s just plain ol’ bigotry…
Re: Roundup: All The Biggest Xbox Reveals From The MIX Summer Showcase 2026
@Bartig I do! I had that exact same thought while watching the trailer.
Re: Xbox Boss Explains Her Gamertag Activity, Says 'Faking Would Be A Terrible Idea'
Did I think she played all of those games? No
Did I care? Also no
I’ll judge her based on what she does or doesn’t do for the Xbox brand. She can play or not play whatever she wants.
Re: Xbox CEO Shares Her Three Favourite Games Of All Time, Along With Her Gamertag
@Gemini53 Didn’t you get the memo? We’re only allowed to like the games Balaam_ likes.
Re: Roundup: Here's What The Critics Are Saying About Gears Of War: Reloaded
It was really cool of Microsoft to give Reloaded to owners of the Ultimate Edition for free. Looking forward to playing Gears multiplayer tonight, and then tackling the campaign in 60fps. Both with my s/o.
Re: Roundup: Here's What The Critics Are Saying About Gears Of War: Reloaded
@Banjo- Yes, I have played the game… which would be why I wrote the comment. Can you “mindlessly” smash up the environment? Sure, you can. But is that really how the game can be summed up? What about the platforming, puzzles (designed for kids mind you), and challenge levels? Just seems a little disingenuous to reduce it down to “mindlessly destruction arcade game”, but hey you do you.
Re: Roundup: Here's What The Critics Are Saying About Gears Of War: Reloaded
@Banjo- I wouldn’t call it mindless. I mean, it just sounds like you haven’t played the game.
Re: THPS 3+4 Has Some Amazing Mods If You're Playing On PC
Wolverine was in THPS 3. Spiderman was in the second!
Re: Talking Point: What's Your Favourite Backwards Compatible Xbox Game?
Left 4 Dead 2, SSX 3 and Hydro Thunder: Hurricane never leave my Xbox!
Re: Phil Spencer Reveals His Current Favourite Xbox Soundtrack
Chuck Ragan plays in the punk band Hot Water Music. I wouldn't be surprised if that band led Phil to Chuck Ragan's solo work. (that's what happened with me).