It's definitely the Halo we've all come to know and love, but expanded in so many ways. The almost 13-minute long video delivers a ton of new details - from combat to Battle Passes, everything has been given a ton of love and care that is making this look like the quintessential Halo experience.
Here are some of the most notable inclusion you can expect to find:
- Power-ups return and are tied to your inventory to use when you please. But they can be dropped if you're killed, open for the enemy to then pick it up.
- A new vehicle known as the Razorback acts as a beefy warthog, with a back component where you can store gear such as a Gravity Hammer.
- Vehicles will be delivered by Pelicans instead of residing at bases. This means teams will need to scramble to get the vehicle of their choice before the enemy does.
- Battle Passes will never expire. If you purchase a Battle Pass - or own multiple - you will be able to choose which one you wish to use, instead of being tied to one and locked out of potential rewards.
- An Academy mode acts as a hub for newcomers, introducing them to the weapons and characters, and even adding the ability to set up bot matches.
As you can see, there's a ton of substantial information, and this is only the tip of the iceberg from the deep dive. 343 Industries has promised an exciting road up to launch with the added ability to be able to talk about multiplayer more widely now.
If you're interested, you can attempt to test the game later this summer by becoming a Halo Insider member. The team will be picking insiders to flight the game ahead of launch and test its many features.
You probably don't want to miss out on this.
What do you think of the Halo Infinite multiplayer deep dive? Let us know in the comments below.