Black Friday is almost here, and that means that restocking of the hard-to-find Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles is upon us! We'll be keeping this page as up to date as possible, so if you're looking to buy a Xbox Series X, bookmark this article and check back for updates on when and where you can get one.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.
Xbox Series X|S Black Friday Stock - US
We're expecting plenty of US retailers to have Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Black Friday stock available in late November, and some of them have already announced their plans ahead of time.
You'll find links for the various product pages below, and here's what we know so far:
- GameStop had very limited in-store stock of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on Friday, November 27th, but no further plans have been revealed for now (the retailer has been dropping flash stock online on multiple occasions recently with no prior warning, so keep an eye out!)
- Walmart had very limited stock of the Xbox Series X on Wednesday, November 25th, but it appeared to sell out within minutes, if not seconds. We'll let you know if more is made available later this week.
- Best Buy had stock of the Xbox Series X for a limited time on Sunday, November 22nd and Saturday, November 28th, but it has unfortunately now sold out. We'll let you know if more stock is made available.
- The Microsoft Store temporarily had stock available for a very short period on Sunday, November 22nd and Monday, November 23rd. Stock at this online store is never usually announced ahead of time, so it's worth checking the links every now and again.
- Adorama reportedly had stock of the Xbox Series X in the form of bundles on Monday, 30th November, but they were "gone in a second".
Microsoft US Store
Xbox Series X|S Black Friday Stock - UK
We're expecting various UK retailers to have Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Black Friday stock available in late November, and some of them have now announced their plans ahead of time.
- Argos was advertised as having stock for "early morning" on Wednesday, November 25th, although potential buyers highlighted lots of issues with website crashes and glitches, as well as the console not being available to be delivered to a variety of locations. The retailer says it will be getting more stock leading up to Christmas.
- Box.co.uk is currently running a ballot for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S stock on Monday, December 7th and Monday, December 14th - register now, and if you're lucky, you'll be contacted for payment nearer the time.
- Box.co.uk (register into the Xbox Series X ballot)
- Box.co.uk (register into the Xbox Series S ballot)
Microsoft UK Store
Currys PC World
Have you secured your Xbox Series X console yet? Tell us in the comments section below, and be sure to leave any tips for where to purchase the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.