- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Xbox Series X|S
- 10th Nov 2020
- 10th Nov 2020
- Gears of War
- Feature Support
- Optimised for Series X|S, Smart Delivery, 60FPS, HDR
- Official Site
Review Gears Tactics - Top-Notch Tactical Action On Xbox Series X
Let slip the cogs of war
Just over six months since it originally released on PC back in April, Gears Tactics finally makes its way to both the Xbox One and Microsoft's brand new Series X/S consoles. This really is an excellent - and very well-timed - addition to the console's Game Pass offerings, a thrilling top-down tactical effort that manages to...
About The Game
Gears Tactics is the fast-paced, turn-based strategy game set 12 years before the first Gears of War.
Cities on the planet Sera are beginning to fall to the monstrous threat rising from underground – the Locust Horde. With the government in disarray, a squad of survivors emerge as humanity's last hope. Play as Gabe Diaz, recruiting, equipping and commanding your squads on a desperate mission to hunt down the relentless and powerful leader of the Locust army: Ukkon, the evil mastermind who makes monsters. Against all odds and fighting for survival, outsmart your enemy in uniquely brutal, turn-based tactical combat. Experience the intensity of one of the most-acclaimed video game sagas in an exciting new way.
- Immersive and character-driven story: Play as the defiant soldier Gabe Diaz, rescuing and building your troops in a journey of leadership, survival and sacrifice.
- Customizable squad and equipment: Prepare your troops to face tough enemies, upgrading their skills and outfitting them with loot collected in challenging missions.
- Aggressive gameplay: Command your squad in fast paced, turn-based battles, advancing and surviving intense and visceral encounters with the unstoppable, swarming enemy.
- Massive boss battles: Defeat towering deadly bosses that defy your strategies and completely change the scale of the battle.
- New content: Jack joins the fight with over 20 skills to combat new, powerful enemies. Improve your weapons and armor with Supreme equipment.
- Optimized for Xbox Series X: Gears Tactics features Smart Delivery and plays in 4K Ultra HD at 60 frames per second.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...