Sorry, no Dungeons 4 review yet.
Including a brand-new AAA release!
Welcome to your biggest Xbox Game Pass drop of the month so far! We have three titles heading to the library today, including a major AAA launch in Like a Dragon Gaiden and your latest addition to the EA Play selection with Wild Hearts. Here's an introduction to each of today's new Xbox Game Pass arrivals:
An early look at what's to come
Yes, it's still early days for October, but we're already looking ahead to November 2023 on Xbox Game Pass as well! We've got some big games confirmed for next month, and all of them are day one launches. Perhaps the two biggest highlights as things stand are Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name and...
"We want to make every aspect of it the best it can be"
We're expecting a lot of Xbox Game Pass news as part of Gamescom 2023 this week, and we're kicking things off with new release dates / windows for two already-confirmed Game Pass titles - Dungeons 4 and Replaced. Firstly, we now know that Dungeons 4 will release as part of Xbox Game Pas
The Absolute Evil and its trusted cough servant, the Dark Elf Thalya, return in Dungeons 4 after the events of its fabulous predecessor to bring about their triumph over the forces of good once more.
Dungeons 4 will emerge from the darkness in 2023 when the title will be available with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC and will be released on Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch.
* Everything is better with Dwarves™: The Dwarves have arrived to build their underground strongholds and the hardy little fellows (although they don’t like being called that) compete with the Ever-Expanding Evil for space and resources.
* It makes your Dungeon great again: Dungeons are up four times larger than before and there are many more creatures who wait for the All-Commanding Evil’s orders to conquer the Overworld. Now the time has come for massive armies and truly sprawling dungeons!
* Ripe for the taking: The Overworld is bigger than ever before. Gain Evilness by beating Mini Bosses like the obsessively harmonious Unicorn and use it to transform the Overworld into stunning biomes of pure evil.
* New and shiny: An ability-based Perk system for Thalya, the Absolute Evil’s trusted *cough* and most loyal subordinate, grants her impressive new powers. The Absolute Evil can now enjoy taking over the world, governing the creatures and slapping subordinates even more with the customizable Evil Hand.
* Minions, everywhere: The Horde, the Undead and the Demons wait to do the Absolute Evil’s bidding, with more creatures than ever eagerly following the gesturing Evil’s orders, and Snots will play a much more prominent role this time.
* Many ways to tell the story: A long campaign, narrated by the beloved English Narrator from previous titles, as well as several scenarios all to challenge your rule as the Absolute Evil.
* Change the world: Spread your Evilness across the Overworld to bring lush and green environments over to the dark side, now shining even more vibrantly and beautifully evil as you spread your evilness across many new biomes.
* Work together, slay together: 2-player co-op multiplayer with both players managing one Dungeon together. All maps from the scenarios and the campaign are playable in co-op.