War is hell
Inspired by the 1992 – 1996 Seige of Sarajevo during the Bosnian War, This War of Mine is a bleak and desolate game. The entire thing is rendered pretty much entirely in a monochrome pencil drawing style, with only the minimum level of highlighting in place to show off things that you can select. It sounds bland, but that's far from...
About The Game
In war, not everyone is a soldier: This War Of Mine: The Little Ones provides a gritty, dramatic and thought provoking experience of war through the perspective of a group of civilians that are trying to survive.
Even in war: kids are still kids:
New to console comes the added storyline of children. Protect and take care of The Little Ones as they continue to live in the war torn landscape as only children can. Teach and educate, and form emotional bonds, as you fight to survive in this harsh world and prevail through this unique narrative.
• A gritty, realistic and engaging experience inspired by real-life events
• Make unforgiving and emotional repercussive, life-or-death decisions
• Craft items such as weaponry, alcohol, beds, stoves, toys & more
• Tackle randomised or pre-defined scenarios or even create your own scenarios and characters!
• Experience war through the eyes of a child with the introduction of child survivors