Drop in the ocean
Anyone that lived through the last couple of generations of console gaming has probably at least tried their hand at a water-based racing game. Whether it was the seminal Wave Race, the fondly-remembered Hydro Thunder, the massively underrated Splashdown, or even the somewhat disappointing Rapid Racer, more or less every platform...
About The Game
Rev up your rocket-powered hydro jet and put your racing skills to the test as you rip across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of waves in Riptide GP2. Race through futuristic cityscapes, twisting canals and rivers, open harbors and mysterious research facilities. Hurl yourself off sky-high jumps and bust out death defying stunts. Build a collection of powerful watercraft and customize their performance and paint schemes to suit your individual style. Trade elbows with friends in up to 6-player split-screen matches right in your home! Featuring dynamic racing on fully interactive water surfaces, a deep career mode with tons of upgrades, customizable riders and skills, local 6 player split-screen multiplayer, and fully integrated controller support, Riptide GP2 is the standard in modern water racing games. From Vector Unit, developers of Hydro Thunder Hurricane on Xbox 360 and Windows 8.
● Single Player Career Mode - Compete in over 60 challenging Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events.
● Upgrade Your Watercraft - Collect 10 powerful hydro jets and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
● Thrilling Stunt System - Level up your character to unlock and master 25 outrageous stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
● Split Screen Multiplayer - Trade elbows with your friends in 2 player through 6 (!!) player split screen races.
● VR Challenge - Race against virtual recordings of your Steam Friends' best performances in "VR Challenge" mode.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...