Sorry, no review of Contrast yet.
About The Game
Experience and explore a surreal 1920s dreamscape a vaudevillian, film noir-inspired almost-reality. In a world full of performance, intrigue and deception, you play as Dawn, the imaginary friend of a little girl, Didi.
Every kid’s imaginary friend is special, and you have powers that no one else does – you can walk up to a lit wall, and become your shadow. You can shift in and out of your shadow, at any lit surface, to help Didi explore the mysteries surrounding her family.
• Shift between the physical 3D world and the 2D shadow world (become your shadow!)
• Experience a new story and world, exploring adult themes through a child’s eyes
• Solve mind-bending puzzles
• Manipulate light sources and real-world objects to create unique shadow landscapes
• Immerse yourself in a lush world of cabaret singers, circus performers, and magic
Some talk about CONTRAST:
• IGN: Best Indie at E3 2013
• “It’s as if Limbo and Bioshock Infinite had a baby while watching Pan’s Labyrinth” - Venturebeat
• 10 nominations at the 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards, including Game of the Year
CONTRAST is developed by Compulsion Games, an 8 person indie studio in Montreal, founded on making creative, passionate and high quality games.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...