Forums

Topic: Sony Wh-1000MX4 Headphones

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Dioxazine

Someone on another forum recommended to me to get these heaphones. Excellent quality, a little expensive but good. Bluetooth too.

I was wondering if these heaphones require batteries to make them work?

Dioxazine

Beagle

@Dioxazine are you planning to use these on xbox? If so, theres no need to head over to pushsquare. Not sure why someone is trying to send you over there! It looks like these will work on xbox when plugged into the controller but for audio only, so you cannot use the mic when playing on Xbox. The headphones do have an inbuilt rechargeable battery, though. I haven't used them myself.

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/wh-1000xm4-wir...

Xbox Compatibility
Xbox One Analog
Audio Only
Xbox One Wired USB
No
Xbox One Non-BT Wireless
No
Xbox Series X|S Analog
Audio Only
Xbox Series X|S Wired USB
No
Xbox Series X|S Non-BT Wireless
No
The Sony WH-1000XM4 can be plugged into your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller using an audio cable, but you can only receive audio and won't be able to use the microphone.

Beagle

lolwhatno

@Tasuki thought you were a traitor to pushsquare, turns out you were just recruiting them all along. Good job, soldier!

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic