Forums

Topic: A Kinect Christmas!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

SUPERGHOST

At least it was at my house.  Had various nieces and nephews try out the Kinect for the first time.  I had some good side-by-side Kinect battles with my brother who was in town for a visit.  We have 3 new Kinect games in our house as presents:

-Kinectimals
-Your Shape Fitness Evolved
-Game Party in Motion

I also had several friends that had Kinects under their Christmas trees.  Kinect is blowing up, now we just need more and varied games with a quality to match!  Personally I can't wait for Child of Eden, but I may pick up Namco's Brain Game for kicks.

"Those video games aren't gonna play themselves!"
http://xboxsuperghost.wordpress.com/

SagaciousTien

I'd recommend shelving Game Party: In Motion, and picking up Kinect Sports or Dance Central for multiplayer fun. Kinectimals is a great game but definitely feels more like a single player title. While my family didn't get into Kinect on Christmas Day (my nephew got Donkey Kong Country Returns and a Wii as well as a Trampoline, which is where he spent the majority of the day) they have played it. I picked it up about a week after it released here in Australia. Kinectimals and Kinect Adventures have become almost night games. Child of Eden is definitely looking like the most polished and promising Kinect title incoming, and the Namco Brain game may be of interest - if it's cheap I may pick it up.

I'm glad to see Kinect be a part of so many Christmas presents. Much like Guitar Hero did, Kinect is a great way for families and friends to instinctively start playing games together. And that's a good thing. Now - just would love to see some more and better games come out for it.

Loves Kinect.

SUPERGHOST

I hate to admit it...but I will be playing more Game Party in the future (even to just break up my Kinect Sports sessions).

"Those video games aren't gonna play themselves!"
http://xboxsuperghost.wordpress.com/

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.